Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1602) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9183542 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1599) (1600) (1601) (1602) (1603) (1604) (1605) ... (9316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Odunharry(m): 11:35am On Sep 15, 2017
Who has hybrid sim to sell. Noobody bia oo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 11:48am On Sep 15, 2017
Odunharry:

I have one for sale
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 11:52am On Sep 15, 2017
Baroba:

My old 4a have been doing the same for the past six months, I believe its down to the useless rom geekbuying flashed on it ( i bought it on pre order, no global rom back then).. It charges when it feels like, most especially when battery drops the 0%.. I' ve tried connecting it to my PC, but its not been detected.. I just dey look the yeye thing. cheesy.. less than a year old. Quite frustrating.

Try flashing a global ROM then.
Gptech and Grandmufti have PhD's in that area.
wink
Please consult them for proper guidance.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:56am On Sep 15, 2017
Baroba:

My old 4a have been doing the same for the past six months, I believe its down to the useless rom geekbuying flashed on it ( i bought it on pre order, no global rom back then).. It charges when it feels like, most especially when battery drops the 0%.. I' ve tried connecting it to my PC, but its not been detected.. I just dey look the yeye thing. cheesy.. less than a year old. Quite frustrating.

You never still flash am? Which one you dey use now?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by write2obi(m): 12:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
Lexusgs430:

You really know you want to......... Umidigi S2 Pro aka the poor man's Samsung S8.......

[s] Use some of the money you save, visit better roundabout, catch beta babe, she would give you a nice time (guaranteed). [/s]

Enjoy the Umidigi S2 Pro, it would surely serve you well (MTK or not) ......
I'm a married man oo cool
The phone looks lovely, but its not Xiaomi wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
Nipost is effecient now received a call for the second time , this time I was told, I will pay 1000 Naira cry,

Ordered 31st August, order received 12/13th delivered to my office today..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
israel2563:

My redmi 4A just started this and i have tried different usb cables same thing.... any solution guys??
Don't just try any cord and charger, try a cord that supports 2.1A charging, you can also reboot your phone, might be helpful.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
Dam5reey:
Nipost is effecient now received a call for the second time , this time I was told, I will pay 1000 Naira cry,

Shipping is normalising now, received over 4 items ordered on the 29th and 30th of August, postNL and China small packet plus.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wordsplay(m): 2:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
My RN4X jst touched down...so damn impressed with the 'premium' brand. can imagine my joy transforming from a BB device.. got a tempered glass with it and it doesn't align well at the edges. whats the way forward, will I have to get another? if yes, then which?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
wordsplay:
My RN4X jst touched down...so damn impressed with the 'premium' brand. can imagine my joy transforming from a BB device.. got a tempered glass with it and it doesn't align well at the edges. whats the way forward, will I have to get another? if yes, then which?
you can order from noobody at cheaper rates
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 2:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
Gptech:

Shipping is normalising now, received over 4 items ordered on the 29th and 30th of August, postNL and China small packet plus.
singapore post still keeping aug 31st orders oo

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NigeriaBam: 2:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
Gptech:

objection my Lord not normalize we pple that gt despatched on 31st August through Singapore post are yet to receive/deliver there parcel/package.

since last week na every day I dey go POST OFFICE to check

#31st_August_despatched

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bobo65(m): 2:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
Odunharry:

Do they now sell hybrid sims?

Or u meant this?
https://www.nairaland.com/4021607/hybrid-phones-sim-solution-2
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 2:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
wordsplay:
You don't need to get another one, just get this 5/pcs 2.5D phone screen protection glass repair glue White side repair For iPhone xiaomi redmi 4 4x 6 7 s White Border Eliminat
http://s.aliexpress.com/z63UfIb2
(from AliExpress Android)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
NigeriaBam:
objection my Lord not normalize we pple that gt despatched on 31st August through Singapore post are yet to receive/deliver there parcel/package.

#31st_August_despatched
Una plane don almost cross the at land finish na, by Tuesday una go get una items cheesy.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DOLLAT7852: 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
Dam5reey:

Ordered on 31st or dispatched on 31st?
which post was used?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NigeriaBam: 2:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
adamix:

singapore post still keeping aug 31st orders oo
same here. Please Mr grandmufti or mr Noobody help us do sadaka and pray to God when you go mosque/jumaa today for quick delivery of our package.

happy jumaa to you guys
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NigeriaBam: 2:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
Gptech:

Una plane don almost cross the at land finish na, by Tuesday una go get una items cheesy.
chaiii Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday... four good days... be like one year in my mind
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DOLLAT7852: 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
Dat 4 days self no certain. may God no let it pass next week oo...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 3:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
DOLLAT7852:
Dat 4 days self no certain.
may God no let it pass next week oo...
grin grin grin grin omo the wait is tiring...mine go clock one month since i ordered on the 18th
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NigeriaBam: 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
DOLLAT7852:
Dat 4 days self no certain.
may God no let it pass next week oo...
abioooo my uncle. I will start fasting and prayer tomorrow on top dis package... 31st August despatched victims can join me in fasting and prayer
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NigeriaBam: 3:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NigeriaBam: 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
adamix:

grin grin grin grin omo the wait is tiring...mine go clock one month since i ordered on the 18th
same day here i ordered mine own on 18th August and shipping process start on 21st August till reached despatched on 31st August
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 3:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
NigeriaBam:
same day here i ordered mine own on 18th August and shipping process start on 21st August till reached despatched on 31st August
them really do me strong thing...took one week after handing over to airline to despatch
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
NigeriaBam:
same here. Please Mr grandmufti or mr Noobody help us do sadaka and pray to God when you go mosque/jumaa today for quick delivery of our package.

happy jumaa to you guys

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mogenerous(f): 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
Have you read about one of the latest devices from Xiaomi, the specifications aren't bad at all https://www.nairaland.com/4054630/xiaomi-mi-note-3-specifications
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by grinface98(m): 4:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
Good day guys. I need someone to help with how good Xiaomi redmi 4x is. It not being FHD makes me worry about the display quality.
And please anyone with a nice Xiaomi without scratches not more than 45k should please quote me.
Thanks in anticipation

CcHoluwaxheun, SirdimayG, your firsthand reviews are needed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by grinface98(m): 4:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
Onymerchandise:
Wow after the long wait, having received my other 3 packages before Courtesy Of C.B.N Governor Mr Noobody.
I have finally taking delivery of my Xiaomi Redmi 4x Today. My status is still showing despatched to oversea country since Aug 21, while i received call from my Post Office today that I have a package.
Mr Noobody you are reliable, thanks a lot keep up the good work, am grateful, nice doing business with you.
Could you please review this phone, sir?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by earthrealm(m): 4:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
thebigkendo:

Try "sure universal smart TV remote" on playstore.. i use it to control all my IR-devices.. Forget the smart TV in the name, it is universal

just to let you know.
the shit works!..
controls panasonic ac...all functions!.
amazing

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kmartt(m): 4:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
Abeg, make una help me interpret this oooo

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by thebigkendo(m): 4:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
earthrealm:

just to let you know.
the shit works!..
controls panasonic ac...all functions!.
amazing

Great!!! On my Samsung AC I can't On/Off swinging but every other thing works fine
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seyema(m): 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
Please, who knows how I can get hack Asphalt 8 coin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1599) (1600) (1601) (1602) (1603) (1604) (1605) ... (9316) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.