Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1603) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9360687 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1600) (1601) (1602) (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 4:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
write2obi:

I'm a married man oo cool
The phone looks lovely, but its not Xiaomi wink

Man must not depend on xiaomi alone.......
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 4:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Man must not depend on xiaomi alone.......

True talk

U won't blame anyone na, since Xiaomi MTK device is a flop.

If xiaomi was producing MTK well dey will not be rebelling against our MTK
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 5:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
DOLLAT7852:

Ordered on 31st or dispatched on 31st?
which post was used?

I ordered 31st, All shipped 1st dispatched 5,6,7 the reach PO 12/13th delivered today.
China registered air mail,
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
spartacus11:

True talk

U won't blame anyone na, since Xiaomi MTK device is a flop.

If xiaomi was producing MTK well dey will not be rebelling against our MTK

Only 3 devices manufacturers exists -:

ONEPLUS
SAMSUNG
APPLE

The rest are simply swimming together, heads above water, watching out for sharks and piranhas.......
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
grinface98:
Good day guys. I need someone to help with how good Xiaomi redmi 4x is. It not being FHD makes me worry about the display quality.
And please anyone with a nice Xiaomi without scratches not more than 45k should please quote me.
Thanks in anticipation!

Cc; Protein0 noobody GrandMufti Gptech bobo65
CcHoluwaxheun, SirdimayG, your firsthand reviews are needed kiss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OCTAVO: 5:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
Lexusgs430:

ONEPLUS
SAMSUNG
APPLE

The rest are simply swimming together, heads above water, watching out for sharks and piranhas.......
Where's did you put LG and SONY?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 5:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
OCTAVO:

Where's did you put LG and SONY?

In the pile of swimmers........

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wolfenstein(m): 5:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
A customer's package just arrived, despatched on d 5th September, get Ur phones, laptops, and other stuffs from us. One page solutions.
Ur one stop logistics company.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Donsammi(m): 5:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
NigeriaBam:
objection my Lord not normalize we pple that gt despatched on 31st August through Singapore post are yet to receive/deliver there parcel/package.

since last week na every day I dey go POST OFFICE to check

#31st_August_despatched

lol

hashtag Singapore post!

mhen that shipping company needs prayers.

even checked today

no show...

had to drop my number ..
mhen my face don too dey show for there office

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by geefivez(m): 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
emaminaj:
Cheap Dollars readily available for your orders
Express delivery 3-7 days available
AliExpress checkout available with T&C's

Relax while the work is doneĀ 

WhatsApp me and let's talk
Contact's in my signature
Cheers!!

Bros,
we met today at agege post office.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 6:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
Gptech:

You just type 'Xiaomi mi max 2 screen protector'. Just ordered this yesterday, it's really cheap, and you get 2 screen guards.
2 pieces Xiaomi Max Mi Max 2 Tempered Glass Screen Protector Film 2.5D for Xaomi Xiomi Mi Max 2
http://s.aliexpress.com/byEfMzUz
(from AliExpress Android)

You will need this to remove all bubbles at the edges after installing the screen protector 5/pcs 2.5D phone screen protection glass repair glue White side repair For iPhone xiaomi redmi 4 4x 6 7 s White Border Eliminat
http://s.aliexpress.com/z63UfIb2

From ur link which shipping method should be used

Between dis 2

Free Shipping 29-54days
China Post Ordinary Small Packet Plus

US $2.11 20-35days
AliExpress Standard Shipping
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 6:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
Lexusgs430:

ONEPLUS
SAMSUNG
APPLE

I got to know of OnePlus wen I needed a new device some months back

Are they that good?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
grinface98:
Good day guys. I need someone to help with how good Xiaomi redmi 4x is. It not being FHD makes me worry about the display quality.

Lemme make something straight for u. Talks about HD, FHD and QHD is being exaggerated. LG G3 has a QHD while LG G2 has a full HD screen, but u won't notice the difference between the two. Screen inches of 5.5 below is too small for u to differentiate bw
QHD and FHD.

It's more about what Ur phone experience in the past has been. If U're used to high end phones, then u might be disappointed in the screen of the redmi note 4.
Why?

For instance the screen of LG G2 and RN4 are supposed to be on par cos both are 1080 x 1920 pixels. Right?
Unfortunately they ain't. the quality of the pictures and videos in LG G2 is absolutely better than the RN4. The note 4 is only brighter (I ain't talking about d camera o. The note 4 beats it there)

The RN4 is the perfect midrange phone, but never expect an all round flagship experience from a midrange phone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by honsule(m): 6:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
Dam5reey:

I ordered 31st, All shipped 1st dispatched 5,6,7 the reach PO 12/13th delivered today.

so, u are telling us china registered air mail is faster?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 6:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
honsule:

so, u are telling us china registered air mail is faster?

Its been faster, maybe for me cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Baroba(m): 6:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
GrandMufti:

You never still flash am? Which one you dey use now?

Mi Max, ..How do i flash it?.. My PC is not even detecting the device, I have to admit though am no guru for these kind things..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 6:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
Baroba:

Mi Max, ..How do i flash it?.. My PC is not even detecting the device, I have to admit though am no guru for these kind things..

No.. The redmi 4a. You can try another pc
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NigeriaBam: 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
Dam5reey:

chaiii please which type of soap are you using?please kindly share me small to bath(wash) my head maybe Singapore post will deliver package on time
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HURRRICANE: 6:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
Hello xiaomites... Please how much do you think i can get 32gb class 4/10 SD card...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by grinface98(m): 6:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
Benstino:

Lemme make something straight for u. Talks about HD vs FHD is being exaggerated. LG G3 has a full HD while LG G2 has a HD screen, but u won't notice the difference between the two. Screen inches of 5.5 below is too small for u to differentiate bw FHD and HD.

It's more about what Ur phone experience in the past has been. If U're used to high end phones, then u might be disappointed in the screen of the redmi note 4.
Why?

For instance the screen of LG G2 and RN4 are supposed to be on par cos both are 1080 x 1920 pixels. Right?
Unfortunately they ain't. the quality of the pictures and videos in LG G2 is absolutely better than the RN4. The note 4 is only brighter (I ain't talking about d camera o. The note 4 beats it there)

The RN4 is the perfect midrange phone, but never expect an all round flagship experience from a midrange phone
I get your explanations bro. Thank you very much sir I appreciate
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 7:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
spartacus11:

Are they that good?

ONEPLUS 5, is probably the best android device out now, pound4pound comparing price point and specifications.......

Earthrealm, come and fight spartacus11..........
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HURRRICANE: 7:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
HURRRICANE:
Hello xiaomites... Please how much do you think i can get 32gb class 4/10 SD card...
Anyone? Please
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by earthrealm(m): 7:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
spartacus11:

Are they that good?

yeah, superb sleek devices...
most people are really interested in my fone when i bring it out, very thin, sleek..ultra fast...some think its an iphone at first

Lexusgs430:

ONEPLUS 5, is probably the best android device out now, pound4pound comparing price point and specifications.......

Earthrealm, come and fight spartacus11..........

the keyword here being pound for pound.

software wise....i prefers baes huawei mate 9, even xiaomi note 4x has some factory apps sfeatures wch is sadly lacking in oneplus 5
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 7:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
smartty68:

Not better than but Better Alternative

I still give credit to MTK companies until date because if it wasn't for them most of us would still be patronizing used top-notch phones.

All fingers are not the same.

Confirm... I would actually have snap up that s2 pro silver edition if it is made by company like vernee bt Umi what? I Dodge am before i gat rammed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 7:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
princetom1:

Confirm... I would actually have snap up that s2 pro silver edition if it is made by company like vernee bt Umi what? I Dodge am before i gat rammed
Which one b vernee again, no name we nor go hear, many of dos company should merged abeg
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by orogodoganyin(m): 7:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
pls, how much is the redmi 4x... nobody anybody?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 7:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
earthrealm:

yeah, superb sleek devices...
most people are really interested in my fone when i bring it out, very thin, sleek..ultra fast...some think its an iphone at first

the keyword here being pound for pound.

software wise....i prefers baes huawei mate 9, even xiaomi note 4x has some factory apps sfeatures wch is sadly lacking in oneplus 5

Nice one
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 7:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
geefivez:

Bros,
we met today at agege post office.

My Oga, nice meeting you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 7:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
Dam5reey:

Bros, u get too head? Since 31st August and 1st September, man don dey so fasting and prayer o, still no show and e get some wey dey older sef

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 7:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
spartacus11:

Which one b vernee again, no name we nor go hear, many of dos company should merged abeg

Lol.... U need to stay up to date bros...
Which one u don hear among these?
Uhans
Meiigoo
Coolpad
Bluboo
Just to mention few

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
emaminaj:

My Oga, nice meeting you
How far about that parole we discussed? That guy don come back and reported? Any progress?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 7:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
HURRRICANE:
Anyone? Please

Samsung Original Memory Card 16GB/32G/SDHC 64GB/128GB/256GB/SDXC 80MB/S MicroSD Class10 Micro SD/TF C10 Flash Cards Free Ship
http://s.aliexpress.com/uUf26Bbq

If u cant purchase it urself, Holla at Holuwaxheun, Protein0, emaminaj or noobody

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1600) (1601) (1602) (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.