Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,021 members, 7,852,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:13 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1607) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9426939 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) ... (9330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 9:35am On Sep 16, 2017
Ulrich01:

Yes its definitely singaporepost because i called po yesterday and the lady said nothing yet. Anyway to contact those Singaporepost support that they should check their side oo. Alot of people are waiting ooo. We paid for shipping. Its not china small pocket ooo. They just spoilt plans for person undecided

Those packages are in the airport since a long time ago, na our lazy customs at the airport dey cause all these shit. It takes around 17 hours for flight to get to lagos after u get that message (Depart from transit country or district). So, Singapore post has done their work, na our naija custom dey do this shit....

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 9:37am On Sep 16, 2017
paulmarkino:
Must one pay N500 to Post Office for every item delivered through/by them?

Officially only for items above 0.5kg
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 9:43am On Sep 16, 2017
itsloba:
Good morning family, woke up today n discovered my tempered glass peeled off from my phone (guess i splt on the phone overnight) pls who can assist wt a new one.. The phone is rn4. Don't wanna go tru d wahala of ordering n waiting
Thanks

SD or MTK?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 9:45am On Sep 16, 2017
Gptech:

It can't be compared to the other, obstructs the lights of the navigation buttons from shinning well.

And from my experience, it seem to makes the screen duller than the normal one
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 9:47am On Sep 16, 2017
BeardedTraveler:

Yea, I sort of noticed that there are more in-ears on Aliexpress these days
Yea... In Ear has taken over

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wordsplay(m): 10:08am On Sep 16, 2017
Gptech:

You don't need to get another one, just get this 5/pcs 2.5D phone screen protection glass repair glue White side repair For iPhone xiaomi redmi 4 4x 6 7 s White Border Eliminat
http://s.aliexpress.com/z63UfIb2
(from AliExpress Android)
thanx alot fam
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wordsplay(m): 10:09am On Sep 16, 2017
adamix:

you can order from noobody at cheaper rates
thanx bro. I appreciate
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by grinface98(m): 10:18am On Sep 16, 2017
[quote author=grinface98 post=60491175]Good day guys. I need someone to help with how good Xiaomi redmi 4x is. It not being FHD makes me worry about the display quality.
And please anyone with a nice Xiaomi without scratches not more than 45k should please quote me.
Thanks in anticipation!

Cc; Protein0 noobody GrandMufti Gptech bobo65[/
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:18am On Sep 16, 2017
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by udemzyudex(m): 10:20am On Sep 16, 2017
Benstino:

Lolz. It doesn't need googling nah. Hundreds have been using RN4 for a long time in this thread. If Ur note 4 starts having charging problems, it's just an accident and ain't got nothing to do with RN4.
it own case is different,it will charge and disconnect immediately. thats how it will continue to do.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:22am On Sep 16, 2017
grinface98:

Cc SirdimayG SmartchoiceNGR
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by grinface98(m): 10:26am On Sep 16, 2017
grinface98:
Good day guys. I need someone to help with how good Xiaomi redmi 4x is. It not being FHD makes me worry about the display quality.
And please anyone with a nice Xiaomi without scratches not more than 45k should please quote me.
Thanks in anticipation

CcHoluwaxheun, SirdimayG, your firsthand reviews are needed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ulrich01(m): 10:30am On Sep 16, 2017
princetom1:

Those packages are in the airport since a long time ago, na our lazy customs at the airport dey cause all these shit. It takes around 17 hours for flight to get to lagos after u get that message (Depart from transit country or district). So, Singapore post has done their work, na our naija custom dey do this shit....

Tor anybody that knows the customs should tell them to clear it ooo. We don too wait tire. undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 10:31am On Sep 16, 2017
Holuwaxheun:

My boss, u caught me...

Am using the 3gb ram and 32gb rom version.

Seriously, the phone is a Bae. Am on stable rom 8.2.12.0,

Performance is fluidly so far. The phone is light, sleek and smooth.

The led light is white, can't be changed, and it is right below the home button.

The 5" gives the phone an iPhone look.

Cc grinface98
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by grinface98(m): 10:34am On Sep 16, 2017
Protein0:

Cc grinface98
'the phone is a bae' got me grin
Thank for the mention
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:41am On Sep 16, 2017
udemzyudex:

it own case is different,it will charge and disconnect immediately. thats how it will continue to do.

You can try reflashing your rom or downgrading (if you updated) or wait for the next update, hopefully it should fix it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scotweezy(m): 10:43am On Sep 16, 2017
Benstino:

Lemme make something straight for u. Talks about HD vs FHD is being exaggerated. LG G3 has a full HD while LG G2 has a HD screen, but u won't notice the difference between the two. Screen inches of 5.5 below is too small for u to differentiate bw FHD and HD.

It's more about what Ur phone experience in the past has been. If U're used to high end phones, then u might be disappointed in the screen of the redmi note 4.
Why?

For instance the screen of LG G2 and RN4 are supposed to be on par cos both are 1080 x 1920 pixels. Right?
Unfortunately they ain't. the quality of the pictures and videos in LG G2 is absolutely better than the RN4. The note 4 is only brighter (I ain't talking about d camera o. The note 4 beats it there)

The RN4 is the perfect midrange phone, but never expect an all round flagship experience from a midrange phone

LG G3 Full HD, LG G2 HD?? undecided And you still went on to say LG G2 has 1080*1920??
The only correct thing here is that LG G2 has 1920*1080p and that is Full HD. And LG G3 has QHD screen not Full HD. Except a version was released with Full HD.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 10:46am On Sep 16, 2017
GrandMufti:

Na dis one you wan order for your boy? wink
Yes Boss

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 10:50am On Sep 16, 2017
grinface98:
'the phone is a bae' got me grin
Thank for the mention
wink kiss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 10:52am On Sep 16, 2017
Ulrich01:

Tor anybody that knows the customs should tell them to clear it ooo. We don too wait tire. undecided

No be only u o, ive got plenty items in there too. More reason i don't wanna order new one yet until i collect old ones
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 10:54am On Sep 16, 2017
scotweezy:

LG G3 Full HD, LG G2 HD?? undecided And you still went on to say LG G2 has 1080*1920??
The only correct thing here is that LG G2 has 1920*1080p and that is Full HD. And LG G3 has QHD screen not Full HD. Except a version was released with Full HD.

You are correct on the LG G2 Full HD and G3 QHD
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ulrich01(m): 10:55am On Sep 16, 2017
princetom1:

No be only u o, ive got plenty items in there too. More reason i don't wanna order new one yet until i collect old ones

Am hoping this new week wont go to waste again
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:57am On Sep 16, 2017
busuyi44:

I ordered for Rock micro USB cable recently although yet to land, I hope d cable gonna be OK.
Rock is good too.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wordsplay(m): 11:06am On Sep 16, 2017
Gptech:

You don't need to get another one, just get this 5/pcs 2.5D phone screen protection glass repair glue White side repair For iPhone xiaomi redmi 4 4x 6 7 s White Border Eliminat
http://s.aliexpress.com/z63UfIb2
(from AliExpress Android)
oga noobody, u get this magic glue?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:06am On Sep 16, 2017
princetom1:

You correct jare, Singapore post nr do anything, ppl don forget say dis thing affect all the logistics companies, e affect all my orders from Singapore post, postNL, and others. I dey pity my post office babe, since last week she still dey struggle to clear her desks, see backlog of parcels! Na Lagos all d parcelsl hang.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:08am On Sep 16, 2017
BeardedTraveler:

And from my experience, it seem to makes the screen duller than the normal one
True, most are reflective and almost useless outdoors. They also tend to self-crack, have bought for Redmi note 4x and Mi max, all thesame, had to throw mine away within just a week of usage angry.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:12am On Sep 16, 2017
[quote author=grinface98 post=60513181][/quote]
Displays of Redmi 4x even the Redmi 4A is good, don't want to use the word very good for the sake of flagships, but is indeed very good. With 45k you can get the Redmi 4x, 3gig ram, 32gig rom, or make it 48k and get the Redmi note 4x with 3gig ram, 32gig rom.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:14am On Sep 16, 2017
udemzyudex:

Might be a bug if it does same thing with other chargers.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:16am On Sep 16, 2017
scotweezy:

I think he actually meant what you typed wink.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 11:23am On Sep 16, 2017
Ulrich01:

Am hoping this new week wont go to waste again
Amen
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 11:31am On Sep 16, 2017
Gptech:

You correct jare, Singapore post nr do anything, ppl don forget say dis thing affect all the logistics companies, e affect all my orders from Singapore post, postNL, and others. I dey pity my post office babe, since last week she still dey struggle to clear her desks, see backlog of parcels! Na Lagos all d parcelsl hang.

You go get aliexpress babe and payooner babe too o grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by israel2563(m): 11:37am On Sep 16, 2017
Guys, please what could be wrong.... 11 days now my package is still waiting for pick up(Singapore post)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) ... (9330) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: blackbone989(m), Pet1620, t33why, Oliveronline, Tripletwins222 and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.