Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,499 members, 7,847,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:31 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1606) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9394729 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) ... (9328) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mironak(m): 7:30am On Sep 16, 2017
Good Morning guys
Please help me with this
Parcel despatched to oversea, Country code: LV instead of NG
What could cause that please?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:30am On Sep 16, 2017
Lojekunle:

What about this tecno follow come cords can they work as a replacement.. I have one that's new and thick too used it to charge a 3000mah battery
You can try it, have used some that worked perfectly with my phone.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 7:32am On Sep 16, 2017
Mironak:
Good Morning guys
Please help me with this
Parcel despatched to oversea, Country code: LV instead of NG
What could cause that please?

I av explained to you via whatsapp,your item was routed to lativa,it would be rerouted to nigeria,go and calm down!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 7:33am On Sep 16, 2017
Express delivery for your note 4x,mi max 2,mi note 2,mi mix 2,redmi series and other xiaomi phones,one plus,nokia,zte,huawei,and any other phone model very much avail!!

Contacts on signature to get urz now!! Dont be left outtt
Calls/whatsapp:

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 7:33am On Sep 16, 2017
Get your cheap $$$$$$ still avail for all your orders,
Express delivery(5 working days or less avail)
Aliexpress check out available!(old accounts only,new accounts less than 100$ allowed)

Callls/whatsapp:

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mironak(m): 7:34am On Sep 16, 2017
Okay boss smiley
noobody:

I av explained to you via whatsapp,your item was routed to lativa,it would be rerouted to nigeria,go and calm down!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 7:35am On Sep 16, 2017
Very Black redmi note 4x,landing very hot!!!! ,4100mah battery,snapdragon,metal unibody.

10 pieces avail!!!

Freebies include

1 xiaomi piston earphone
2 tempered glasses,
1 silicon case

Call/whatsapp:

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 7:38am On Sep 16, 2017
Mi max 2 pzoz tempered glass(SOLD)
Cafelle mi 6 case avail!!
Cafelle mi 6 tempered glass availl!!
Msvii mi 6 case avail!!
Mi 6 leather/carbon fibre decales/stickers avail!
Rock earphones availl
Call/whatsapp:

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 7:39am On Sep 16, 2017
noobody:

Go with cane,when going too bros,giv us the outcome on monday,lets know how it went down,e fit work for the rest of us,patiently waiting as well grin

It is now certain that those yet-to-arrive items are not being held by NIPOST. SingaporePost is the culprit here cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 7:55am On Sep 16, 2017
noobody:

Go with cane,when going too bros,giv us the outcome on monday,lets know how it went down,e fit work for the rest of us,patiently waiting as well grin

Lwkmd....we plenty wey dey wait grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 8:01am On Sep 16, 2017
mindtricks:

Morning bosses. Abeg any direct download link?

https://www.seven.com/adclear-installation.php

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 8:07am On Sep 16, 2017
BeardedTraveler:

Oga mi, na which earphone u recommend below $10, that isn't in-ear. Even if na below $5 sef grin

The best Earbuds i can recommend

HEADROOM MS16 Earphone with Mic Sports Running Music HIFI Headset Women Man Earplugs Stereo Bass for iPhone 7 xiaomi MP3 Player
http://s.aliexpress.com/Mr2E3AjI
(from AliExpress Android)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:19am On Sep 16, 2017
noobody:

grin grin people sha
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 8:30am On Sep 16, 2017
surely22:

So, Both of you are in calabar?
no lag
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 16, 2017
udemzyudex:

the only solution is to buy a new charging port. I've ordered for another charging port.

Those buying xiaomi especially note 4x,i'll advice you order for the charging port too.

If you dont agree ,google redmi note 4x charging problem.

Lolz. It doesn't need googling nah. Hundreds have been using RN4 for a long time in this thread. If Ur note 4 starts having charging problems, it's just an accident and ain't got nothing to do with RN4.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 9:00am On Sep 16, 2017
princetom1:

The best Earbuds i can recommend

HEADROOM MS16 Earphone with Mic Sports Running Music HIFI Headset Women Man Earplugs Stereo Bass for iPhone 7 xiaomi MP3 Player
http://s.aliexpress.com/Mr2E3AjI

Thanks.

Una wey dey use in-ear, una dey fit hear car horn?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 9:03am On Sep 16, 2017
Gptech:

Good question, the one packed with it is good, but don't seem durable according to some complaints here. I have made so many orders for people I know and only two have complained of spoilt cord, one after a year and the other after just 5 months. From what I have gathered both are actually rough users, the later's phone even looks like a 3 year old already with shattered screen and rough scratches even with screen protector and casing. Not indirectly saying those with such issues are rough users but I have personally used two, one got spoilt accidentally( my fault), and the other was stolen, and I still have more persons around me that still use theirs without complains for months. It depends on usage, but it's definitely not the best cord around in terms of durability.
I ordered for Rock micro USB cable recently although yet to land, I hope d cable gonna be OK.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 9:03am On Sep 16, 2017
BeardedTraveler:

Thanks.

Una wey dey use in-ear, una dey fit hear car horn?

Lol.... Why not? We have different ear canal after all. Some will hear well why some wount wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 9:04am On Sep 16, 2017
dhsfbi:
Lol, I still no understand why people switched on their data while sleeping. I dey even off my data if I no deybyse am for day time sef and while sleeping, I no dey only switch off my data, I dey put am for airplane mode and no disturb.

Putting the phone in airplane mode might otherwise be all that good though, who knows, someone might be in an emergency and need to call you in the middle of the might...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 9:06am On Sep 16, 2017
princetom1:

You said it all in the bolded. It's just u liking the baseus more. Looks better doesn't make it better, have u considered the materials used to make those cables? Whatever rock ur boat bt don't confuse people... I can tell u that look isn't always it... Just like a reviewer said, I quote [i]Sometimes you see a pair of earphones and you think 'Meh, just one of the many useless earphones this brand has'. But with these earphones, it was plain shocking[/I]
I'm not taking a jaundiced view over one, and giving a review about what i experienced from the two products amounts to confusing people?

Let me be going jare.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 9:10am On Sep 16, 2017
princetom1:

Lol.... Why not? We have different ear canal after all. Some will hear well why some wount wink

Gaskiya, if I use in-ear I no dey hear anything again. Na why I no like am.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 9:10am On Sep 16, 2017
ROCK Original Micro USB Cable for Samsung/Xiaomi/Meizu/HTC/Huawei, Fast Charging USB Data Cables for Android Mobile Phone Cable
http://s.aliexpress.com/BVJb26zY
Gptech
GrandMufti
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ulrich01(m): 9:14am On Sep 16, 2017
iliyande:

It is now certain that those yet-to-arrive items are not being held by NIPOST. SingaporePost is the culprit here cheesy

Yes its definitely singaporepost because i called po yesterday and the lady said nothing yet. Anyway to contact those Singaporepost support that they should check their side oo. Alot of people are waiting ooo. We paid for shipping. Its not china small pocket ooo. They just spoilt plans for person undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 9:15am On Sep 16, 2017
eleojo23:

Shey they started the Note 4 with Mtk?

Why do they always start with Mtk sef?

Save the best for the last cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 9:17am On Sep 16, 2017
BeardedTraveler:

Putting the phone in airplane mode might otherwise be all that good though, who knows, someone might be in an emergency and need to call you in the middle of the might...

Yea, and in this digital age that instant message has taken over from text messages.... I hate to missed messages.... Who knows.... The next whatsapp message might read.... 'bros, dem don accept that quotation o, go that company sharp sharp, before the oga travel in the next 2 hours'. The only reason i off data at night is for battery sake and it automatically switch on by 5am. There had been instances i receive call & short text messages at midnight too from a distress person. You can never tell if u are d one to save someone just by picking ur call or replying a message

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 9:19am On Sep 16, 2017
BeardedTraveler:

Gaskiya, if I use in-ear I no dey hear anything again. Na why I no like am.

Lol... Then, u probably should use dem at home or wen traveling and use the buds during d day... In Ear are the most common these days
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mironak(m): 9:21am On Sep 16, 2017
GrandMufti:

grin grin people sha
Oga, this is not the matter of people sha o, dis is my first time on Aliexpress
My online shopping mall is Jumia.. Now dat I saw Country code: LV instead of NG
You want me to keep mute? Nay sir grin
Mr Noobody don answer my question anyway...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 9:22am On Sep 16, 2017
princetom1:

Lol... Then, u probably should use dem at home or wen traveling and use the buds during d day... In Ear are the most common these days

Yea, I sort of noticed that there are more in-ears on Aliexpress these days
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 9:23am On Sep 16, 2017
princetom1:

Yea, and in this digital age that instant message has taken over from text messages.... I hate to missed messages.... Who knows.... The next whatsapp message might read.... 'bros, dem don accept that quotation o, go that company sharp sharp, before the oga travel in the next 2 hours'. The only reason i off data at night is for battery sake and it automatically switch on by 5am. There had been instances i receive call & short text messages at midnight too from a distress person. You can never tell if u are d one to save someone just by picking ur call or replying a message

My point exactly
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:24am On Sep 16, 2017
Mironak:
Oga, this is not the matter of people sha o, dis is my first time on Aliexpress
My online shopping mall is Jumia.. Now dat I saw Country code: LV instead of NG
You want me to keep mute? Nay sir grin
Mr Noobody don answer my question anyway...

grin grin I would do the same. Nothing do you boss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:26am On Sep 16, 2017
busuyi44:
ROCK Original Micro USB Cable for Samsung/Xiaomi/Meizu/HTC/Huawei, Fast Charging USB Data Cables for Android Mobile Phone Cable
http://s.aliexpress.com/BVJb26zY
Gptech
GrandMufti

Na dis one you wan order for your boy? wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 9:32am On Sep 16, 2017
Benstino:

Lolz. It doesn't need googling nah. Hundreds have been using RN4 for a long time in this thread. If Ur note 4 starts having charging problems, it's just an accident and ain't got nothing to do with RN4.
God bless your nous kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) ... (9328) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kennydollz(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.