Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1655) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9285377 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1652) (1653) (1654) (1655) (1656) (1657) (1658) ... (9322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
emaminaj:

I know but stopping is hard mehn...pheww
E clr say u need ear rehab grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
Gptech:

Seconded! And with the cash he has, he can get the 3gig ram, 32gig rom version, or even add very little and get the Redmi note 4x of similar ram and rom.

Exactly. Let him just cancel the order.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
princetom1:

I gat so good fitting, that i can hardly hear anything being said around me at all. It was just like am all alone with the sound in there...
I will put my money on this to be more fun to listen to than those over rated apple Earpods

Boss na which one be dis?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
wolfenstein:

And update

grin reasons kuku plenty
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 8:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
princetom1:
All yee Earphone lover... Save this space and watch out tonight...

My Rock Zircon in Ear Earphone just land.. .

Am currently listening to Trey Song-- Dive in. In short am already dive in.. .

Materials used... The main unit is made of ceramics and they look so sweet, dazzling and bright.

Quality of sound... Ow, which words will i use to describe these, bass - overload, clarity- sweet, muddy or funny noise - nowhere to be found. These earphone blew me away at first try and am still in love with it, even after lieing to music for 3 hours non stop, u can say, i was in spirit for 3 hours. They tick all the boxes

Quality of cable... Cable will last for long, cable is covered with weaved clothing material, except from the y joint up, which expose the cable, bt it looks very good and i can't ask for more.

Quality of fit and finishing... The fitting and finish looks so good, no loose end whatsoever, all fitting are precise and on point.

NOTE : you can easily spoil the aesthetic of this cable if u use anything sharp with rough edges to touch it, like ur finger tip, if it isn't smooth.
Secondly, the Bass on this baby can make u go deaf, pls and pls, don't ever use on highest volume.
Because the sound isolation is so good, i will only be using this at my quiet time only and especially when am traveling

If u have any question, pls drop now, so that i can answer it later tonight...

Hint... Rock

cc: waxxydude, Gptech, Grandmufti, protein0, noobody, iliyande, emaminaj, Dam5reey, jboixxx, Mckandre, smartty68, Spartacus11, Theloveth, eleojo23, BeardedTraveler, JandyJ, quivah, ibawon, Busuyi44, Bookiemart01, Rookidmart, tosinjay, jibikunle, fibonacci2526, MizMyColi, toluwanimi07, Write2obi, Dam5reey, Lexusgs430, Spartacus11, menstrualpad, seyema, wheezyoung, honsule, Joered63

There u have it. Also, pls, don't drop this anyhow, since it's made of ceramic, it can surely break. cool kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 8:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
Gptech:

E clr say u need ear rehab grin.

I need o...this rock Zircon + Poweramp kum make am worse
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 8:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
GrandMufti:

Boss na which one be dis?

Rick Zircon
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
princetom1:

There u have it. Also, pls, don't drop this anyhow, since it's made of ceramic, it can surely break. cool kiss
Xiaomi piston 4 hybrid rocks for build quality then grin, we go try dis 1 as backup sha wink.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
emaminaj:

You sure about that volume thing?....Mine is always on the Highest volume...ppl take out my earpice and shake their heads den reduce the volume....I even wanted to ask today if the bass driver can 'blow up'...Nor laff me o

Oh, Rick Zircon? Man, u sure u dey hear well again?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
Gptech:

Xioami piston 4 hybrid rocks for build quality then grin, we go try dis 1 as backup sha wink.

Back up? U better say the truth
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
jboixxx:
Princetom1, enjoy your piece. I have my eyes locked on it too

Its sweet bro, lock your eyes and pocket on it too cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
princetom1:

Oh, Rick Zircon? Man, u sure u dey hear well again?

I still dey hear my phone dey ring na cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 8:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
Overlord999:

why isn't it going to be your daily? which will then? and how is the sound compared to Apple earpods?

My daily driver is MEMT X5, sound is almost same bt i prefer the memt X5 in so many oda ways, like a more balance sound, better build, so tiny too. The sub bass is Geez... Dou i get good fitting in it too bt i can still hear wat odas in front of me are saying. You don't wanna be walking on the road with earphone and can't even hear the railway sound. Life too sweet. MEMT X5 is bae anyday anytime despite the fact that i got a defected one
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
princetom1:

Back up? U better say the truth
Naim I talk so na grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
princetom1:

Rick Zircon

Ok
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
Princetom1, u see d cloudflare error abi?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Perge(m): 8:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
wolfenstein:
And update
And the camera too, bubble telescope.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wolfenstein(m): 8:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
GrandMufti:

grin reasons kuku plenty
I concur
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Perge(m): 8:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
Gptech:
Princetom1, u see d cloudlflare error abi?
I got the error too.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 8:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
Gptech:
Princetom1, u see d cloudlflare error abi?

Yes, i didn't even think u will notice that fast.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
Perge:
I got the error too.
And I don dey almost accuse MTN. Today own long sha.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Olaryeankarh(m): 8:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
princetom1:

My daily driver is MEMT X5, sound is almost same bt i prefer the memt X5 in so many oda ways, like a more balance sound, better build, so tiny too. The sub bass is Geez... Dou i get good fitting in it too bt i can still hear wat odas in front of me are saying. You don't wanna be walking on the road with earphone and can't even hear the railway sound. Life too sweet. MEMT X5 is bae anyday anytime despite the fact that i got a defected one

I have issues with these rubber in-ear earphones. They keep falling off.
Any good alternative to these nice gizmos you just reviewed?

I've checked both out but e no go stay 5 seconds for my ear before e reach ground. I prefer the old earphone types...

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 8:40pm On Sep 22, 2017
emaminaj:

I still dey hear my phone dey ring na cheesy

Boss pls... We still love u alot, those things can damage the ear drum badly. I mean, if people complain, that's just the fact...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 8:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
Olaryeankarh:

I have issues with these rubber in-ear earphones. They keep falling off.
Any good alternative to these nice gizmos you just reviewed?

I've checked both out but e no go stay 5 seconds for my ear before e reach ground. I prefer the old earphone types...

You sure? I used to have same issue now bt am OK with this...
But only the smallest ear tips normally fits into my ear, oda sizes still fall off embarassed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
wheezyoung:
i need this update sef

I have updated. No issues experienced so far. Noticed a few changes in appearance.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Perge(m): 8:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
For all the nerdy audiophiles, be careful before you destroy your hearings. I was gifted a Tecno camon Cx follow come earpiece and shit messed up my head, there's been a reoccurring headache since morning.

Be mindful of these killer buds, folks.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 8:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
princetom1:

Boss pls... We still love u alot, those things can damage the ear drum badly. I mean, if people complain, that's just the fact...

Thank you sir....

Something big coming up this weekend here...Fingers crossed lipsrsealed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Olaryeankarh(m): 8:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
princetom1:

You sure? I used to have same issue now bt am OK with this...
But only the smallest ear tips normally fits into my ear, oda sizes still fall off embarassed

Hmmn. I am tempted.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eanestca(m): 8:51pm On Sep 22, 2017
Please I need recommendations on good offline shooting games for my Redmi 4x
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by J0nyb0y(m): 8:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
Guys my note 4 dosent display headsup notification... Like when I receive a notification(WhatsApp, mail, etc ) , the phone just sounds without displaying headsup notification...

Also Screen dont turn on when notification comes in.. So I basically have to double tap and swipe down my notification panel to know which.

Besides I don't like the gallery app... Not easy to locate a particular picture... Have to start checking one by one... And recently downloaded pictures don't come first on the gallery app... Guess am just used to the normall android style

Cc Gptech GrandMufti princetom1 etc.... Any suggestions?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MizMyColi(f): 8:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
But Princetom1
I don't like these type with plastic.

The thing covers my ear too much.

I prefer the half ear type.

That hantoper I bought is not so dope.

The first one rope don cut sef undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 8:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
emaminaj:

Thank you sir....

Something big coming up this weekend here...Fingers crossed lipsrsealed

Ok... We always ready

(1) (2) (3) ... (1652) (1653) (1654) (1655) (1656) (1657) (1658) ... (9322) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.