Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1657) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9280591 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1654) (1655) (1656) (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) ... (9322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DeChange(m): 11:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
I need a sim adapter for my RN4. 1Micro sim, 1Nano sim & an SD card. Please help guys.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 11:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
wolfenstein:

LOL, no worries e no fit old. Go dey top for like 2yrs
Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ekesoft(m): 11:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
busuyi44:

Access bank MasterCard works. I have used it before to pay for orders on Aliexpress. Bro dy go dey charge u annoying N52. 5 monthly ATM card maintenance fee sha ooh
they do charge me dat on my verve too theif people
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 11:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
Hmmmmmm with d right management max 2 is Bae
I've been on mobile data

12hrs SOT 20hrs on battery

N.B 1hr Sot was last night before I slept aboit 5hrs on battery

Battery was 94% wen I switched it on dis morning 22 of September

Tomorrow I will use d balance 41%

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Demour(m): 1:14am On Sep 23, 2017
spartacus11:

Update any of the OTA push to you, the current one is 8.5.8.0
which one are you using
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Demour(m): 1:22am On Sep 23, 2017
If am watching a movie on my Xiaomi mi max 2 it rotate but my rotation is off.....so, how can stop it from rotating when am watching a movie and the video can't resume where you watching before you left there and come back, it will start from the beginning....any solution to it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Demour(m): 1:23am On Sep 23, 2017
And i have been using this phone since yesterday and it still serving me what an awesome phone

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Teedeechian(m): 2:22am On Sep 23, 2017
GrandMufti:

You should get an sms within 5 minutes if you are lucky. Was the application successful?

I've received the confirmation sms and I have downloaded the unlock tools, but it keeps on failing at 99%,i don't know why.
BTW the MI USB DRIVER INSTALLATION that came with the unlock tools is not installed(could this be the problem)?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Teedeechian(m): 2:26am On Sep 23, 2017
Demour:
If am watching a movie on my Xiaomi mi max 2 it rotate but my rotation is off.....so, how can stop it from rotating when am watching a movie

When you rotate the device while watching film or viewing pictures it brings a small padlock button (with screen rotation sign) once you click it, it won't rotate again.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Demour(m): 2:55am On Sep 23, 2017
Teedeechian:

When you rotate the device while watching film or viewing pictures it brings a small padlock button (with screen rotation sign) once you click it, it won't rotate again.
it only shows on picture but on viewing videos it doesn't
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bobo65(m): 3:31am On Sep 23, 2017
DeChange:
I need a sim adapter for my RN4.
1Micro sim, 1Nano sim & an SD card.
Please help guys.

https://www.nairaland.com/4021607/hybrid-phones-sim-solution-2

Surulere Lagos
Can waybill to people outside lagos at a cost
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dacronym(m): 3:40am On Sep 23, 2017
Make I enter thread proper too
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ulrich01(m): 3:58am On Sep 23, 2017
Abeg who get 360 case for note 4 for sale. Black.. smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 4:06am On Sep 23, 2017
Demour:
it only shows on picture but on viewing videos it doesn't
Lock it on your player app through the settings interface.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drLammy(m): 4:36am On Sep 23, 2017
drLammy:
Hi everyone I just ordered a xaiomi Redmi 4A on Jumia the 2gb/32gb..to be delivered to me on Monday as stated..please what are those things I would need to check on the phone when I receive it and how would I knw if it is not a refurbished phone..thanks in anticipation your opinion is greatly needed

Thanks to everybody that aired there opinion on this.i cancelled the order already and after going through comments here I switched to the Redmi 4X version, actually i was captivated by the 32gb Rom on the 4A tho..i am now doing my business with Noobody and expecting to unbox this Friday with full accessories by God's grace..i wud keep u guys updated how it goes..thanks bozzez!

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 4:50am On Sep 23, 2017
princetom1:

There u have it. Also, pls, don't drop this anyhow, since it's made of ceramic, it can surely break. cool kiss

Yoy are wrong!!!
I ordered this for a client,he dropped a wonderful testimony,he was on a bike,d tin drop for ehn hand,2 cars ran over the rock earphones,it only took a few scratches,he pick up ehn tin,he was shocked to see,the earphones still dey work,he came to confirm i got him a ROCK grin na since dat day i respect dis earphones.the cleint is also a nairalander,if u need proof.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Demour(m): 5:49am On Sep 23, 2017
jboixxx:

Lock it on your player app through the settings interface.
guidance on how i should do it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by funkyjms: 5:56am On Sep 23, 2017
Teedeechian:

Beside, that's one of the bug I noticed on my version. I have to turn on the rotation to stop it from rotating and vice versa.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 6:12am On Sep 23, 2017
Demour:
And i have been using this phone since yesterday and it still serving me what an awesome phone

Airtel is sucking your battery
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 6:20am On Sep 23, 2017
Teedeechian:

I've received the confirmation sms and I have downloaded the unlock tools, but it keeps on failing at 99%,i don't know why.
BTW the MI USB DRIVER INSTALLATION that came with the unlock tools is not installed(could this be the problem)?

Please read the guide properly. And follow it stepwise.

http://en.miui.com/thread-565784-1-1.html
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NigeriaBam: 6:58am On Sep 23, 2017
wealth499:
Please is it possible to change xiaomi Redmi note 4x imei... I want to be using BB sub but doesn't know how to change it to blackberry own.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 23, 2017
wealth499:
Please is it possible to change xiaomi Redmi note 4x imei... I want to be using BB sub but doesn't know how to change it to blackberry own.

Don't go and keep Ur hands still. Now that glo has made every thing easy for us. 3.2G for 1k, u still want tweak Ur Note 4 imei.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 7:37am On Sep 23, 2017
Overlord999:

thanks for the feedback was considering also memt x5 even though it costs more..might end up getting it,how long did it take after you ordered

Anyone u buy, it's truly worth it, even with the price if the MEMT X5, i will still buy it again
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 7:40am On Sep 23, 2017
curatorX:

Thank you sir,

But, how far about cheap dollar acquisition? I hear say you're own a controlling share in cheap CBN and Aliexpress checkout gig.

I will be glad to have u help me order this at this CBN price cap. wink

Thanks again!

See my my Gs that supply me dollars even if na midnight

Noobody, Protein0, emaminaj, Holuwaxheun

Just pick ur call and Holla at one of them already
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:40am On Sep 23, 2017
funkyjms:

Beside, that's one of the bug I noticed on my version. I have to turn on the rotation to stop it from rotating and vice versa.
Nope, no bug anywhere, you got it wrongly, first screenshot rotation is off, second screenshot rotation is on. The toggle says 'rotate off', if you tick it, it means it's off.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 7:40am On Sep 23, 2017
wolfenstein:

Na network Na, no b my fault

MTN?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 7:42am On Sep 23, 2017
noobody:

Yoy are wrong!!!
I ordered this for a client,he dropped a wonderful testimony,he was on a bike,d tin drop for ehn hand,2 cars ran over the rock earphones,it only took a few scratches,he pick up ehn tin,he was shocked to see,the earphones still dey work,he came to confirm i got him a ROCK grin na since dat day i respect dis earphones.the cleint is also a nairalander,if u need proof.

You know, that's just my observation, i never did durability test or Jerry rig everything with it.... grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:44am On Sep 23, 2017
noobody:

Yoy are wrong!!!
Uncle Uncle tongue!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lummy87: 7:46am On Sep 23, 2017
emaminaj:

WhatsApp me and let's deal...

Is 16gb readily available?
Cost?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 7:46am On Sep 23, 2017
princetom1:

Anyone u buy, it's truly worth it, even with the price if the MEMT X5, i will still buy it again

Prince, I observed that the earpiece jack of most cheap earpieces (#700 to #1500) spoil after a while (2-3months). You won't hear the full sound when you plug it in fully like it used to be until you adjust it such that it is inserted midway before you head the full sound.
Does this happen with the expensive ones too?
Is there a guarantee that the expensive ones won't have the same issue or it has to do more with handling/manner of use than price.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:49am On Sep 23, 2017
Demour:
If am watching a movie on my Xiaomi mi max 2 it rotate but my rotation is off.....so, how can stop it from rotating when am watching a movie and the video can't resume where you watching before you left there and come back, it will start from the beginning....any solution to it?
Leave your rotation off, I think you switched it on.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:50am On Sep 23, 2017
eleojo23:

Prince, I observed that the earpiece jack of most cheap earpieces (#700 to #1500) spoil after a while (2-3months). You won't hear the full sound when you plug it in fully like it used to be until you adjust it such that it is inserted midway before you head the full sound.
Does this happen with the expensive ones too?
Is there a guarantee that the expensive ones won't have the same issue or it has to do more with handling/manner of use than price.
Nope, all $4 and above earphones I got never had this issue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1654) (1655) (1656) (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) ... (9322) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.