Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (2243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9165055 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2240) (2241) (2242) (2243) (2244) (2245) (2246) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:16am On Jan 17, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Gptech and Grandmufti.
the good thing is, both are always available irrespective of the nature of the "bricking". It be like say I go try too. Gptech and GrandMufti should be ready o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:25am On Jan 17, 2018
jboixxx:

the good thing is, both are always available irrespective of the nature of the "bricking". It be like say I go try too. Gptech and GrandMufti should be ready o.

grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:26am On Jan 17, 2018
jboixxx:

Make I give you kunnu join?

I prefer cold Zobo.LOL.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:27am On Jan 17, 2018
jboixxx:

cool, we dey observe.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Georgioo(m): 9:28am On Jan 17, 2018
Ochima75:

Note 4x camera is naturally bad get used to it broo. I use it too especially if ur phone info is as below

What app did u use to check this, will gcam work on dis ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:35am On Jan 17, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Gptech and Grandmufti.
Madam, wetin na grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:36am On Jan 17, 2018
princetom1:

Come bros... No use mouth call that chip again o. Maybe in a 100 usd phone bt nt mi max 3
Ok, make Xiaomi kuku surprise u with 630 grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ochima75(m): 9:41am On Jan 17, 2018
Georgioo:

What app did u use to check this, will gcam work on dis ?

Gcam will work but only after rooting i guess
To check those details go to settings» about phone » click on kernel version repeatedly till it enters hardware test then » version information
Then u wl see it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ochima75(m): 9:42am On Jan 17, 2018
Gptech:

Maybe e dey safe to say ur own phone na refurbished.

How ever u choose to see it bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:43am On Jan 17, 2018
Cassie74:

It was worth it.... Fell in love with it at first sight and loving the feel... Thanks Gptech for urging me to get it
Uwc, enjoy your beast maa'm.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dukeo(m): 9:44am On Jan 17, 2018
BrightDeGea:
Today's setup

What rom is this?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:44am On Jan 17, 2018
Ebubemg:
the pictures she delete was for privacy
But dem for fit still upload other ones without privacy issues na, abi how u see am?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:48am On Jan 17, 2018
Ochima75:

How ever u choose to see it bro
No hard feelings at all sir cheesy.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dukeo(m): 9:49am On Jan 17, 2018
acekid109:
miuipro has more features than srandard miui. I installed a custom rom but not miui. Its cardinal aosp. Stock android sha

You should try NITROGEN OS
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 17, 2018
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 17, 2018
GrandMufti:

Dem don table this matter tire. The last thread that was opened by one tecno lady ended up promoting the Redmi note 4 on nairaland. She had to delete the camera samples of note 4 she posted grin grin.

It's not enough to view the pictures on your phone and conclude which is better. View them on your plasma TV or a pc monitor and see for yourself. That was what the tecno lady did, and she regretted opening the thread. cheesy

It's not that the camera is bad in specs. It's just that it performs very poorly especially in low light conditions even compared with the likes of Tecno and infinix.

I have checked online and a lot of other people have complained the same thing about xiaomi budget phones (the redmi series)

Performance and battery life, they are excellent. But enter camera space, you start to have second thoughts.

https://www.xda-developers.com/google-camera-hdr-xiaomi-redmi-note-3/
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dukeo(m): 9:58am On Jan 17, 2018
guydangerous:
theme of the day.

Name please
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dukeo(m): 9:59am On Jan 17, 2018
guydangerous:
another.

Okay, just be dropping names please
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:01am On Jan 17, 2018
freebuddy:

It's not that the camera is bad in specs. It's just that it performs very poorly especially in low light conditions even compared with the likes of Tecno and infinix.

I have checked online and a lot of other people have complained the same thing about xiaomi budget phones (the redmi series)

Performance and battery life, they are excellent. But enter camera space, you start to have second thoughts.

No need for all this epistle. Gptech already shared a link for camera samples. Every query you're having has already been answered in that link.

You come dey give me link of the phone wen I dey use? grin everyone know say miui cam software no be am.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 10:04am On Jan 17, 2018
fibonacci2526:

100usd Gini? You don come again ooo. LOL.

Its 2 years old chip, they can even dash dem out like Intel once did
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 10:06am On Jan 17, 2018
Gptech:

Ok, make Xiaomi kuku surprise u with 630 grin.

tongue mediatek 6580 fall on this bros grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:06am On Jan 17, 2018
Gptech:

Madam, wetin na grin.

grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:08am On Jan 17, 2018
princetom1:

That chip and him brother (6580a)nor wan die.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:13am On Jan 17, 2018
freebuddy:

Posts like this are just hilarious! All those saying it performed poorly, virtually all are referencing online reports, funny. No need for deception, we know what online marketers can do, I have tested the devices myself but can thesame be said of you? Let me put it straight to you, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X outperforms all Tecno and Infinix devices save for the Phantom 6 plus, Phantom 8, zero 4 and zero 5( I am excluded these devices because I haven't compared them not because I believe they will defeat the note 4x).
Remember when the Tecno Camon c8 was also overhyped? Some even said it's better than the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, this made me do a comparison with the, Xiaomi Redmi note 2, not even note 3, https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/391
Don't just say things because you hear people say those, do your own findings, I have done mine.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:13am On Jan 17, 2018
princetom1:

Tarrr, sounds like leprosy grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:14am On Jan 17, 2018
GrandMufti:

No need for all this epistle. Gptech already shared a link for camera samples. Every query you're having has already been answered in that link.

You come dey give me link of the phone wen I dey use? grin everyone know say miui cam software no be am.
Hehehehe, you never see anything yet grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 10:15am On Jan 17, 2018
scotweezy:
The 72 hours wait for Miflash unlock don finally hook me grin na by force patience now. angry
@acekid109 @GrandMufti thanks for the reply.
na to chill o, e go soon reach. Happy tweaking in advance grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 10:18am On Jan 17, 2018
dukeo:

You should try NITROGEN OS
i no longer have access to the redmi note 4. Roms just over plenty for that phone sha. Developer support is too much
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:18am On Jan 17, 2018
We know miui camera app is not the best, but it's way ahead of what Tecno and Infinix can offer, the Xiaomi Redmi series has never and will never be announced as camera centric devices, but it beats my imagination when some funny comments are made without comparison. Here again is the Redmi note 4x against the Infinix note 4 for those who care https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/1458
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:20am On Jan 17, 2018
Gptech:
Posts like this are just hilarious! All those saying it performed poorly, virtually all are referencing online reports, funny. No need for deception, we know what online marketers can do, I have tested the devices myself but can thesame be said of you? Let me put it straight to you, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X outperforms all Tecno and Infinix devices save for the Phantom 6 plus, Phantom 8, zero 4 and zero 5( I am excluded these devices because I haven't compared them not because I believe they will defeat the note 4x).
Remember when the Tecno Camon c8 was also overhyped? Some even said it's better than the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, this made me do a comparison with the, Xiaomi Redmi note 2, not even note 3, https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/391
Don't just say things because you hear people say those, do your own findings, I have done mine.

See the c8 pics, lolllllll.

Tbh most eople see over saturated pictures as the best pictures. Na the way wey dem see am.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:24am On Jan 17, 2018
princetom1:

Its 2 years old chip, they can even dash dem out like Intel once did

You wicked oo, make Samsung,LG or Nokia use that chip you go fear the price wey dem go call. Not a bad chip at all.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 10:29am On Jan 17, 2018
Hi bro, what do you have to say about this pics. Taken around 7:30pm on Christmas?

Redmi 4x

freebuddy:

(1) (2) (3) ... (2240) (2241) (2242) (2243) (2244) (2245) (2246) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KOLLEE(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.