Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (480) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9197404 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 6:53am On Mar 29, 2017
princetom1:

If u cancel the order and the seller agree to it, you will get ur refund in ur alipocket within hours, although aliexpress will notify you that ur refund is within 3 and 7 days but u will get it very fast, it still happened to me last week

Seller's consent isn't needed for an unshipped order.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 7:04am On Mar 29, 2017
Protein0:

After cancellation, it's saying "Order waiting for sellers approval"
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 7:06am On Mar 29, 2017
Protein0:

U sure? My order wasn't shipped then too due to out of stock. Seller contact me to cancel it and choose other reason (cancellation reason) and they agreed to it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 7:09am On Mar 29, 2017
Holuwaxheun:

After cancellation, it's saying "Order waiting for sellers approval"

Yea, contact seller to approve it or u will have to wait 3 days for it to be approved automatically
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 7:09am On Mar 29, 2017
Protein0:

Is needed, also, u cant cancel a shipped order, u can only open dispute
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abubanty: 7:13am On Mar 29, 2017
iheanyi4u:
Ehen people with Mi 5 should give us battery review. Seems am pitching my tent there. So how does the battery fare?

Cc Dam5reey

There is an update coming soon to fix mi5 battery issue
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 7:16am On Mar 29, 2017
Abubanty:

There is an update coming soon to fix mi5 battery issue

Which update again?

@ iheanyi4u battery usage and charging time will be posted soon
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by quivah(f): 7:17am On Mar 29, 2017
chai!!! the pages and posts I have missed on this thread pass histology notes oooo

anyways I don't know how this 7th anniversary select coupons work sha. on the check out page, non of the select coupons were added.

ps; I'm on the old app sha
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 7:17am On Mar 29, 2017
princetom1:

U sure? My order wasn't shipped then too due to out of stock. Seller contact me to cancel it and choose other reason (cancellation reason) and they agreed to it

I just don't av any need to load few bucks and show u here ni.
I did it yesterday and I've been doing it before. I was sceptical too the first time. I chatted CC and she explained. Since then, I can't count the number of my alipocket-purchased cancelled orders with immediate effect refund (into my alipocket)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:18am On Mar 29, 2017
Cgame:

Check GSM arena..
The battery life of mi5 is good..
Maybe you upload screenshots of SOT.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 7:20am On Mar 29, 2017
Protein0:

I just don't av any need to load few bucks and show u here ni.
I did it yesterday and I've been doing it before. I was sceptical too the first time. I chatted CC and she explained. Since then, I can't count the number of my alipocket-purchased cancelled orders with immediate effect refund (into my alipocket)

Maybe u didn't notice that seller need to approved it, i might be wrong dou. Maybe not in all cases.

cc: Fibonacci2526, rookidmart, GrandMufti, Gptech
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:29am On Mar 29, 2017
princetom1:

Maybe u didn't notice that seller need to approved it, i might be wrong dou. Maybe not in all cases.

I havn't done that before, but the good thing is refund is swift, whether seller approval is needed or not.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 7:29am On Mar 29, 2017
princetom1:

I just did this.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 7:29am On Mar 29, 2017
But check

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 7:32am On Mar 29, 2017
princetom1:

I can even do another one and leave it till tomorrow or after payment has been confirmed before I'll cancel it. The results has always been the same with me once seller hasn't shipped.

The otherwise might be obtainable by some else tho.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 7:33am On Mar 29, 2017
Protein0:
But check

This is probably due to the fact that u cancelled the order fast.
Come to think of it, has ur payment be approved before u cancel it?
Try and let payment be approved first before cancelling.

As u can see, the other guys said seller is yet to approve it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 7:36am On Mar 29, 2017
Protein0:

I can even do another one and leave it till tomorrow or after payment has been confirmed before I'll cancel it. The results has always been the same with me once seller hasn't shipped.

The otherwise might be obtainable by some else tho.

If seller shipped, u cant cancel it. Let's wait then, let payment be confirmed. We need to be informed about all these stuffs.
Mine needed approval, so is the guy this morning. But yours seems different. Why? In what case scenario? We need to know
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 7:40am On Mar 29, 2017
princetom1:

This is probably due to the fact that u cancelled the order fast.
Come to think of it, has ur payment be approved before u cancel it?
Try and let payment be approved first before cancelling.

As u can see, the other guys said seller is yet to approve it

Like I said, whether payment approved or not, ONCE SELLER HASN'T SHIPPED, my refund (into alipocket ) has always been with IMMEDIATE EFFECT grin

I apparently concur to Ur subsequent submissions sir. wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 7:42am On Mar 29, 2017
In another news, at this rate(if it keeps falling) , there will soon be high demand for dollar from black market, as it will be cheaper than bank rate. I hope the CBN is watching to make necessary ateps. This dollar need to stable or keep falling to a good price

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 7:44am On Mar 29, 2017
princetom1:

If seller shipped, u cant cancel it. Let's wait then, let payment be confirmed. We need to be informed about all these stuffs.
Mine needed approval, so is the guy this morning. But yours seems different. Why? In what case scenario? We need to know

The answers to these two questions here elude my thoughts just as no one can explain why some pretty old accounts still have to appeal. I'm not sure I said orders can be cancelled after shipment.

No hard and fast rules to dealing with chinkos grin
Just roll with what they dole out to u.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lovexme(m): 7:57am On Mar 29, 2017
nadalion:
Which phone is this?

Mi 5 Prime
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Youngpo413: 8:19am On Mar 29, 2017
KingOfThePay:
Thanks. 4X 4 or 4A?
which is better please
4 prime
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 29, 2017
Youngpo413:
4 prime
I believe when it comes to affordability 4x is better.
Dreami store sell for $107
4A is $89.79
The 4x is better than 3x.
Everything depends on your budget
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 8:28am On Mar 29, 2017
No time

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 8:43am On Mar 29, 2017
Ebubemg:
No time
Sharp sharp!
Chairman, I'm sure you were the one that brought the very first one on sale.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abubanty: 8:44am On Mar 29, 2017
Dam5reey:

Which update again?

@ iheanyi4u battery usage and charging time will be posted soon

Xiaomi engineer working on MIUI has announced on Chinese social media platform Weibo that the next update for the device, which is currently available as a beta version, will fix the Mi 5’s performance issues. The Xiaomi engineer also announced that the full stable version of the update should be out in a week.

Read it somewhere.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 8:45am On Mar 29, 2017
princetom1:

Yea, contact seller to approve it or u will have to wait 3 days for it to be approved automatically

Thanks. The seller has cancelled the order. I previously ordered for Xiaomi redmi note 4x for $152.99 yesterday, but i was lucky to see it for $144.9 this morning. Them don verify my payment, and the seller is currently shipping the Note 4x I bought for $144.9.

Thanks to you all.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 8:51am On Mar 29, 2017
Holuwaxheun:

Thanks. The seller has cancelled the order. I previously ordered for Xiaomi redmi note 4x for $152.99 yesterday, but i was lucky to see it for $144.9 this morning. Them don verify my payment, and the seller is currently shipping the Note 4x I bought for $144.9.

Thanks to you all.

That's d spirit bro. You welcome. Wait patiently to become a Xiaomist soon

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 9:18am On Mar 29, 2017
I didn't know Gtb was doing aniversary Dollar sales oooh. Dollar is officially 315 I just made this transaction just now.
CC Grandmufti Rookidmart Gptech Protein0 and every other Xiaomites

1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 29, 2017
[quote author=Ebubemg post=55056350]No time[? /quote]wow.. With coupons?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 9:26am On Mar 29, 2017
nadalion:
I didn't know Gtb was doing aniversary Dollar sales oooh. Dollar is officially 315 I just made this transaction just now.
CC Grandmufti Rookidmart Gptech Protein0 and every other Xiaomites
Let me look for card to test...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 9:26am On Mar 29, 2017
Holuwaxheun:
Good morning. I made a purchase using my alipocket yesterday, but I want to cancel it. The order is yet to be shipped by them seller.

My qst is, if I cancel the order, how soon will my money be refunded to my Alipocket?

Thank you.

cc: GrandMufti, nobody, Gptech, princetom1, rookimart

ur money wil b returnd to ur pocket IMEDIATELY THE SELLER ACCEPTS UR CANCELLATION REQUEST. Just msg d seller after cancelin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (9317) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.