Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5503) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9172132 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5500) (5501) (5502) (5503) (5504) (5505) (5506) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 9:51am On Jul 16, 2019
Tangential post: can anyone direct me to an ipad thread or apple thread.
I'm trying to sell this ipad and i hope that such a thread will improve my chances

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OHIsIManuEL(m): 9:54am On Jul 16, 2019
genius43:

You can't crop out the remaining part except you go into full time mode video editing. You are doing a screen record not a selected part of the screen.

If you need a third party app Try Mobizen
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by enoch273: 9:54am On Jul 16, 2019
abdsamad:

Last price ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 9:56am On Jul 16, 2019
Mckandre:
well, i wish the backyard u meant was literal but its not. See if m to get the device @119k twill cost approximately 3k to waybill it to me down to enugu thats if m to get someone to purchase it for me at Lagos. If u do the calculation u see that the whole thing will incur more charges than expected but through aliexpress, the whole expenses have been covered even much less coupled with free shipping and if ure to get the device in months time the prices re viable to go down but its different with the ones sold here in nigeria. Take the note 7 nd redmi 7 case as a yardstick, u will see the prices in aliexpress re way much lesser than what u will get them here in nigeria. To me i dont check the waiting time nd custom issues, so far i found a place were its cheaper,who m i to take the other route. cheesy

This the price of 128gb variant,thats about 112k depending on ur exchange rate But i use #350

350/dollar?? (make I no talk)

Guy, I don't mean to burst your bubble. I recall some guys having same argument when the RN7 was newly released here and unfortunately some are still waiting for their device which they ordered from AE since then even as we speak.

Your argument is similar to the guy that's adamant about ordering the Mi9t. My prayers are with you guys & I wish you all the best.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 9:56am On Jul 16, 2019
enoch273:

Last price ?

Yes sir
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mizik(m): 9:58am On Jul 16, 2019
Psychodavidovic:

Stock Camera through screenshot method. cool

Modified: see as nairaland rubbish the picture. cry
this picture is not clear jooor...
My hot 4 camela is better cheesy grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 10:00am On Jul 16, 2019
abdsamad:

If you land on mi band 4, call me. I want to sell the one i bought yesterday wink
Which are you selling? The mi band or umidigi watch?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 10:03am On Jul 16, 2019
2kurupt:

Guy, I don't mean to burst your bubble. I recall some guys having same argument when the RN7 was newly released here and unfortunately some are still waiting for their device which they ordered from AE since then even as we speak.

Your argument is similar to the guy that's adamant about ordering the Mi9t. My prayers are with you guys & I wish you all the best.

Cheers
yea #350 i found a guy here on nairaland who can make that happen, u can ask Fibonacci sef grin
Thanks the prayers will really go a long way for me nd this country ryt now. cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 10:03am On Jul 16, 2019
GrandMufti:

That your review don expire na. cheesy na fresh one we need

grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 10:10am On Jul 16, 2019
2kurupt:

Which are you selling? The mi band or umidigi watch?

Aw fa na!
Wc one be umidigi again. It's mi band 4 I'm selling
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by JennyOfOldstones(f): 10:25am On Jul 16, 2019
Babaheekmat:

How can I get there from garki..

I be newbie for this town
Since you live in Garki, the one at Independence Layout would be closer to you. Look for a bus going to New Market, Stop at Okpara Square and ask for the NIMC centre at the Govt House. Or you can go to the one at 82 Division Army Barracks, using that same bus going to New Market, you should stop at Ogui Junction and then walk to the barracks. It's a walking distance imo but some may disagree. Make sure to ask people around so you don't get lost

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 10:27am On Jul 16, 2019
2kurupt:

The mi band series is proven and is a top dog in its niche, can you vouch for the umiwatch?
for 20$ i'll take the risk grin people use umi phones now and it's not that bad

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mfunkynation(m): 10:45am On Jul 16, 2019
2kurupt:

Cheers
hmmm, have you not heard of cheap $ before? don't doubt... I personally buy my $ @349 to get my RN7 from AliExpress.. it is real if you Sabi the way. cheers
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mfunkynation(m): 10:47am On Jul 16, 2019
acekid109:
am equally tempted to this Umi Watch... it is a nice watch

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veekid(m): 10:51am On Jul 16, 2019
Someone abeg drop the latest link to rn7 gcam, mine is no longer saving pictures. Instead, a corrupt one

Genius43
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 10:55am On Jul 16, 2019
But the mi band is fine naw. It's so light, i barely know there's anything on my wrist. The battery has barely blinked in 24hrs despite the fact that I've had the heart rate monitor on and been connected to the phone.
It's super easy to pause and rewind my podcasts instead of fiddling with the phone everytime.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by samuel3818: 11:09am On Jul 16, 2019
Good morning all,

Please who knows where I can get the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 device around Victoria Island axis?

Thanks as you quote me.

Kind regards

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 11:10am On Jul 16, 2019
I need opinions on getting MI 9 battery. Can't seem to find the oem one anywhere. Is it safe to use replacement batteries that aren't made by Xiaomi? For instance I came across one made by Losoncoer.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:12am On Jul 16, 2019
veekid:
Someone abeg drop the latest link to rn7 gcam, mine is no longer saving pictures. Instead, a corrupt one

Genius43

Hope you didn't select RAW as your output?

BSG
https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/cfiles/gcm1/MGC_6.2.030_RN7_V1a_FINAL.apk

Bulkin
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-LroZ4Y7zjnvt62vtvqJ7EmSRWD3RE2O/view?usp=drivesdk
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maverickdude(m): 11:14am On Jul 16, 2019
Please, i want to unlock bootloader but i still don't get how to bind my mi account to unlock tool under settings. Always getting error. How can i bind it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iscom(m): 11:22am On Jul 16, 2019
Gurus in the house, I'm just trying to know something that is important to me. There was a day i gave my ugreen charger 5V2A to my brother to charge his phone tecno wx8 it took the phone 8 hours before it full. I also bought Beseus charger 5V2A for one of my friend to charge her phone and it took 7 hours to charge full. And i have used these two chargers to charged my xiaomi redmi note 5 full within 2 hours 20mins. I have experienced this on infinix hot s2 too, it took it 3 hours and the battery is 3000mAh compare to my 4000mah.So i keep on wondering about the chargers and looking at their quality. I was really surprised. So my question now.. Does it mean mediatek and snapdragon powered phones have their own chargers? Or the chargers are not compatible with the phones? Furthermore these chargers are labelled universal chargers. My brother really need a good charger to charge his phone. Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Prince202020(m): 11:25am On Jul 16, 2019
abdsamad:

If you land on mi band 4, call me. I want to sell the one i bought yesterday wink

How much you wan sell am?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Prince202020(m): 11:32am On Jul 16, 2019
acekid109:

If you have the link please drop let me check the device out.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:36am On Jul 16, 2019
iscom:
Gurus in the house, I'm just trying to know something that is important to me. There was a day i gave my ugreen charger 5V2A to my brother to charge his phone tecno wx8 it took the phone 8 hours before it full. I also bought Beseus charger 5V2A for one of my friend to charge her phone and it took 7 hours to charge full. And i have used these two chargers to charged my xiaomi redmi note 5 full within 2 hours 20mins. I have experienced this on infinix hot s2 too, it took it 3 hours and the battery is 3000mAh compare to my 4000mah.So i keep on wondering about the chargers and looking at their quality. I was really surprised. So my question now.. Does it mean mediatek and snapdragon powered phones have their own chargers? Or the chargers are not compatible with the phones? Furthermore these chargers are labelled universal chargers. My brother really need a good charger to charge his phone. Thanks

They bought have different charging technologies.

Get a Celbro Charger with MTK pump Express from AliExpress
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:43am On Jul 16, 2019
maverickdude:
Please, i want to unlock bootloader but i still don't get how to bind my mi account to unlock tool under settings. Always getting error. How can i bind it?

Device?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoboKush(m): 11:54am On Jul 16, 2019
GODISGREAT01:

Bros/ ogas, please I need the screenshot on how to locate the screen recorder settings, I Don search tire. Thanks.

On ur home screen use Google to search *screen recorder* u wil see the app... Open it ... Top right angle u wil see settings.... Then u r good
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 11:56am On Jul 16, 2019
Prince202020:

How much you wan sell am?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Babaheekmat: 11:59am On Jul 16, 2019
JennyOfOldstones:
Since you live in Garki, the one at Independence Layout would be closer to you. Look for a bus going to New Market, Stop at Okpara Square and ask for the NIMC centre at the Govt House. Or you can go to the one at 82 Division Army Barracks, using that same bus going to New Market, you should stop at Ogui Junction and then walk to the barracks. It's a walking distance imo but some may disagree. Make sure to ask people around so you don't get lost

Am actually at GTB bank.. There's NImC inside there.. I actually want to get the original today.. The man said I should wait till around 4.. And I actually need the original right away. He said na 2 weeks they do give people to go and come. Back for it..

Which side you dey?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2019
Prince202020:

If you have the link please drop let me check the device out.
the 20$ was a promo, its back to around 9k now just search umidigi uwatch2 on aliexpress
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by JennyOfOldstones(f): 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Am actually at GTB bank.. There's NImC inside there.. I actually want to get the original today.. The man said I should wait till around 4.. And I actually need the original right away. He said na 2 weeks they do give people to go and come. Back for it..

Which side you dey?
That's how it is, there's a 2-3weeks wait time. I'm not in Enugu currently sha. My home's there but I'm serving in Lagos rn
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Babaheekmat: 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2019
JennyOfOldstones:
That's how it is, there's a 2-3weeks wait time. I'm not in Enugu currently sha. My home's there but I'm serving in Lagos rn

How service.. Dey flex
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2019
Mistermamus:
xiaomi powerbank 16000mAh good??
quite heavy but a good buy..Really enjoyed it till the supposed owner moved it. if you know you know...
Good day

(1) (2) (3) ... (5500) (5501) (5502) (5503) (5504) (5505) (5506) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.