Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (9088) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9304419 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9085) (9086) (9087) (9088) (9089) (9090) (9091) ... (9323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
Chizip:

Please what should I do

Just restart your device by holding the power button for some seconds. Also move around different locations and observe the behaviour across all networks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 5:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
MitchellK:

Anyone vouch?

For Oga Kaz. Absolutely.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Chizip(m): 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 8:11pm On Dec 26, 2022
Chizip:

Done that what I observed is that when I moved to some areas it displays full bar but as soon as I entered my area the network becomes low again
Don't know what is the cause
I just need solution

The network is obviously bad in your location nah

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by luvyaself95(m): 8:15pm On Dec 26, 2022
Chizip:
My Redmi 9 network signal is low compared to as before almost two weeks now
I once had such problem but the issue of the network as at that time was my Airtel network then.
So after some days it came back to normal and since then i never have such issue again.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Chizip(m): 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
luvyaself95:

I once had such problem but the issue of the network as at that time was my Airtel network then.
So after some days it came back to normal and since then i never have such issue again.
mine also came to normal but since last two weeks now it been on low even at my work place,
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by celestial1: 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
luvyaself95:

I'm having same problem with redmi note9
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:39pm On Dec 26, 2022
153 guests? Ok na.....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:22pm On Dec 26, 2022
Chizip:

Done that what I observed is that when I moved to some areas it displays full bar but as soon as I entered my area the network becomes low again
Don't know what is the cause
I just need solution

Your location is your problem not your phone, your service provider is probably having issues. It will be worse if the network providers are sharing one tower in providing your location network.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:35pm On Dec 26, 2022
Quick question. What's the longest a smartphone can actually last?

I currently using Mi 11 lite, I had to repair the power button once and no other issues since then. I'll like to max out the life of this phone before jumping to another mobile.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:02am On Dec 27, 2022
sgtponzihater1:
Quick question. What's the longest a smartphone can actually last?

I currently using Mi 11 lite, I had to repair the power button once and no other issues since then. I'll like to max out the life of this phone before jumping to another mobile.

With good handling as long as the semiconductors and hardware components can hold itself together.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sureteeboy(m): 8:10am On Dec 27, 2022
The screen on time on my Poco F4 is mostly incorrect. I charged the phone fully recently, used it for like 25mins and the SOT recorded 3 mins.
I don't know if anyone has experienced something similar
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 8:22am On Dec 27, 2022
sureteeboy:
The screen on time on my Poco F4 is mostly incorrect. I charged the phone fully recently, used it for like 25mins and the SOT recorded 3 mins.
I don't know if anyone has experienced something similar

It happens at times, hard restart your phone

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by luvyaself95(m): 8:54am On Dec 27, 2022
celestial1:
I'm having same problem with redmi note9
which network are you using
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sureteeboy(m): 9:07am On Dec 27, 2022
Meister:

It happens at times, hard restart your phone
Thanks Boss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BigHULK: 10:44am On Dec 27, 2022
Please I need a reliable repairer to fix my redmi note9s battery urgently (wait and get please). Location is Lagos. Festac
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by celestial1: 11:09am On Dec 27, 2022
luvyaself95:
which network are you using
airtel and mtn
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by luvyaself95(m): 11:34am On Dec 27, 2022
help guys mtk usb vcom driver doesn't install on my laptop
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by officialteemi(m): 4:50pm On Dec 27, 2022
My redmi note8 has been stock on redmi logo for weeks now,tried getting into bootloop it will bring me back to redmi welcome logo,tried the flashing method stil not working...don't know what else to do...please guru's in the house,kindly help ur boy?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2022
officialteemi:
My redmi note8 has been stock on redmi logo for weeks now,tried getting into bootloop it will bring me back to redmi welcome logo,tried the flashing method stil not working...don't know what else to do...please guru's in the house,kindly help ur boy?

Have you done a factory reset?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by officialteemi(m): 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2022
genius43:

Have you done a factory reset?
it won't pop up the options,power button with vol key..it will instead vibrate and show the stock redmi logo..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2022
officialteemi:
it won't pop up the options,power button with vol key..it will instead vibrate and show the stock redmi logo..

Take it to a service centre
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by officialteemi(m): 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2022
genius43:

Take it to a service centre
thanks,but no xiaomi service center in calabar...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Comystar: 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2022
Please guys my redmi note 10s that normally take less than 1hr to full from 0 - 100% now takes more than. What could be the problem.�
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fuckboys: 12:19am On Dec 28, 2022
Comystar:
Please guys my redmi note 10s that normally take less than 1hr to full from 0 - 100% now takes more than. What could be the problem.�
change your charging cable simple.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deelaw(m): 2:34am On Dec 28, 2022
officialteemi:

Factory reset should be on your "About Phone"

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Epositive(m): 6:13am On Dec 28, 2022
Please, I need users' experiences and opinions on Redmi Note 11pro. I intend to get one later today. I checked the last 5 pages of this thread but nothing has been mentioned on it. My major focus I camera and durability as I do mobile photography (not commercial) and I don't intend to get a new phone for at least next two years.

cc
Genius43
Atheistandproud
Gptech
Everybody
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by RuneKingThor: 7:11am On Dec 28, 2022
Hi guys good morning. Please I need a good engineer at Ikeja to fix my redmi. I woke up to a bent charging port.
Genius43
Atheistandproud
Gptech
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 10:00am On Dec 28, 2022
RuneKingThor:
Hi guys good morning. Please I need a good engineer at Ikeja to fix my redmi. I woke up to a bent charging port.
Genius.43
Atheistand.proud
Gp.tech

Igemburg, you dey for Ikeja?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 10:07am On Dec 28, 2022
Epositive:
Please, I need users' experiences and opinions on Redmi Note 11pro. I intend to get one later today. I checked the last 5 pages of this thread but nothing has been mentioned on it. My major focus I camera and durability as I do mobile photography (not commercial) and I don't intend to get a new phone for at least next two years.

cc
Genius.43
Atheistand.proud
Gp.tech
Everybody

1. Durability
This largely depends on a combination of factors that is mostly dependent on the user. My RN9 Pro is going to three years now. Take good care of your phone with your usage pattern, charging habits, updating habits etc. and see it last. I have videos on the topic but after the hate I received on this thread the last time. I probably will never post anything here.

2. Camera
It's decent. If I should go by reviews on YouTube, at least for a MediaTek powered phone, it's okay enough. It's just that it does not seem like a lot of people got it due to it's MediaTek Helio G96 SoC. That's why you have not seen a lot of reviews.

If you can be patient a little, Redmi Note 12 is already available in India and China, they'll probably port it here in January.

Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by officialteemi(m): 10:07am On Dec 28, 2022
Deelaw:

Factory reset should be on your "About Phone"
phone is stock on redmi logo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 10:09am On Dec 28, 2022
officialteemi:
phone is stock on redmi logo

He didn't understand the question but if I talk now, the plenty "friends" I have now go find fault.

Step 1
1. Boot to fastboot/recovery. If that fails...

2. Let the battery run down completely. May take a whole day. When it's dead, charge to a satisfactory level and try again.

3. Visit a competent engineer or service center

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9085) (9086) (9087) (9088) (9089) (9090) (9091) ... (9323) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.