Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (9089) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9299295 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9086) (9087) (9088) (9089) (9090) (9091) (9092) ... (9323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by officialteemi(m): 10:14am On Dec 28, 2022
atheistandproud:

He didn't understand the question but if I talk now, the plenty "friends" I have now go find fault.

Step 1
1. Boot to fastboot/recovery. If that fails...

2. Let the battery run down completely. May take a whole day. When it's dead, charge to a satisfactory level and try again.

3. Visit a competent engineer or service center
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by officialteemi(m): 10:16am On Dec 28, 2022
atheistandproud:

He didn't understand the question but if I talk now, the plenty "friends" I have now go find fault.

Step 1
1. Boot to fastboot/recovery. If that fails...

2. Let the battery run down completely. May take a whole day. When it's dead, charge to a satisfactory level and try again.

3. Visit a competent engineer or service center
done all that,nothing yet,will have to send it to lagos..4Engineer checked on it in calabar, nothing.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 10:18am On Dec 28, 2022
officialteemi:
done all that,nothing yet,will have to send it to lagos..4Engineer checked on it in calabar, nothing.

You're sure that you let the battery absolutely run down?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by RuneKingThor: 10:20am On Dec 28, 2022
atheistandproud:

Igemburg, you dey for Ikeja?
Yes
I'm close to jara mall at the moment
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by officialteemi(m): 11:10am On Dec 28, 2022
atheistandproud:

You're sure that you let the battery absolutely run down?
phone is stock on redmi.can't go off unless battery is at 0...so yes,battery has been drained severally.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 11:41am On Dec 28, 2022
RuneKingThor:

Yes
I'm close to jara mall at the moment

Contact Igemburg then
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Epositive(m): 11:43am On Dec 28, 2022
atheistandproud:

1. Durability
This largely depends on a combination of factors that is mostly dependent on the user. My RN9 Pro is going to three years now. Take good care of your phone with your usage pattern, charging habits, updating habits etc. and see it last. I have videos on the topic but after the hate I received on this thread the last time. I probably will never post anything here.

2. Camera
It's decent. If I should go by reviews on YouTube, at least for a MediaTek powered phone, it's okay enough. It's just that it does not seem like a lot of people got it due to it's MediaTek Helio G96 SoC. That's why you have not seen a lot of reviews.

If you can be patient a little, Redmi Note 12 is already available in India and China, they'll probably port it here in January.

Cheers

Okay thanks. As for RN12, make e dey. My money no reach. Besides, I intend to use this one for the next two years.

By usage pattern, I'm going to be using it for at least, 8hours everyday o. What do you mean by charging habits?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AdexAyanfe: 12:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
Please how can i make a payment of $109 as the limit on our debit card is $20 monthly.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 12:46pm On Dec 28, 2022
Epositive:

Okay thanks. As for RN12, make e dey. My money no reach. Besides, I intend to use this one for the next two years.

By usage pattern, I'm going to be using it for at least, 8hours everyday o. What do you mean by charging habits?

https://www.nairaland.com/7279909/how-take-care-battery-itll
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Donjazet2: 2:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
atheistandproud:

1. Durability
This largely depends on a combination of factors that is mostly dependent on the user. My RN9 Pro is going to three years now. Take good care of your phone with your usage pattern, charging habits, updating habits etc. and see it last. I have videos on the topic but after the hate I received on this thread the last time. I probably will never post anything here.

2. Camera
It's decent. If I should go by reviews on YouTube, at least for a MediaTek powered phone, it's okay enough. It's just that it does not seem like a lot of people got it due to it's MediaTek Helio G96 SoC. That's why you have not seen a lot of reviews.

If you can be patient a little, Redmi Note 12 is already available in India and China, they'll probably port it here in January.
Cheers

I don't know why on earth you would let critics get to you. Especially as a content creator.

I have watched your videos and honestly they've been very informative. I'm sure I'm not the only silent viewer. There are others..

Don't let haters get into your head. When you are criticized, see if it's constructive or not, if it's not swap it aside. You are an intelligible and nice dude. Keep doing your thing.

10 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 5:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
Ọmọ the ban long. Since April.

Ẹyin mods, God dey, remember.

Feels good to comment here again.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eteebanky1: 7:40pm On Dec 28, 2022
AdexAyanfe:
Please how can i make a payment of $109 as the limit on our debit card is $20 monthly.

Almost impossible unless you want to use through black market app
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:09am On Dec 29, 2022
Epositive:

Since photography is your main priority, why not settle for older flaships or something close at that price range?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:11am On Dec 29, 2022
Mustiboy:
Ọmọ the ban long. Since April.

Ẹyin mods, God dey, remember.

Feels good to comment here again.
Which person land you collect for this kind ban grin ?

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 11:50am On Dec 29, 2022
Gptech:

Which person land you collect for this kind ban grin ?

grin

So long I don't even remember. Since April, dem just free me on the 27th, two days ago.

Fear the mods.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ab025(m): 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2022
My Redmi note 9s has been stuck on bootloop for a week now....just showing "Redmi" and restarting every second on its own. except when I plug it with the charger directly to a power source that it finally moves to homepage.

Please who can help me out... I have tried everything but no success so far.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 3:43pm On Dec 29, 2022
Ab025:
My Redmi note 9s has been stuck on bootloop for a week now....just showing "Redmi" and restarting every second on its own. except when I plug it with the charger directly to a power source that it finally moves to homepage.

Flash your phone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ab025(m): 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2022
Meister:

Flash your phone

I have done that, no changes o...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2022
Ab025:

Are you sure it is not battery or power IC related?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Zico4real(m): 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2022
Enjoy unlimited internet with your Xiaomi phone. Download Zedtunnel VPN on playstore. You can browse with spectranet and vdt unlimited. Also, mtn pulse. Dial *344# for mtn pulse. #150 for 1.5gig.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Epositive(m): 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2022
atheistandproud:

https://www.nairaland.com/7279909/how-take-care-battery-itll

Thanks man. Great video. I got the phone today. I will try to adhere to those instructions.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Epositive(m): 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
Gptech:

Since photography is your main priority, why not settle for older flaships or something close at that price range?

I didn't see this earlier. I got it already. Thank you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:39pm On Dec 29, 2022
Epositive:

I didn't see this earlier. I got it already. Thank you.
No problems, enjoy your device jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:40pm On Dec 29, 2022
Ab025:

Replace your battery.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by celestial1: 11:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
Zico4real:
Enjoy unlimited internet with your Xiaomi phone. Download Zedtunnel VPN on playstore. You can browse with spectranet and vdt unlimited. Also, mtn pulse. Dial *344# for mtn pulse. #150 for 1.5gig.
are you serious about this
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Zico4real(m): 1:40am On Dec 30, 2022
celestial1:
are you serious about this

Yes I'm currently using it now without data. You can download and stream unlimited. If you don't know how to use the VPN you can join Zedtunnel on telegram, they will guide you. The telegram link is inside the app
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deelaw(m): 5:19am On Dec 30, 2022

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deelaw(m): 5:23am On Dec 30, 2022
Redmi Note 10 users...
How far? Has anyone updated?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SodiumValproate: 5:26am On Dec 30, 2022
Deelaw:
Redmi Note 10 users...
How far? Has anyone updated?
It has plenty issues oh!

Don't update.

Phone hangs. Some people even had to go downgrade by flashing at phone repair place angry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deelaw(m): 6:05am On Dec 30, 2022
SodiumValproate:

It has plenty issues oh!

Don't update.

Phone hangs. Some people even had to go downgrade by flashing at phone repair place angry

What other issues are you referring to apart from hanging?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9086) (9087) (9088) (9089) (9090) (9091) (9092) ... (9323) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.