Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Fear Of Donald Trump Consumes Hilary Clinton- Mr Rights - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Fear Of Donald Trump Consumes Hilary Clinton- Mr Rights (661 Views)

Wife Of Donald Trump Junior Files For Divorce / US Election 2016 Results: Donald Trump Gaining Edge Over Hilary Clinton / Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Of Donald Trump Consumes Hilary Clinton- Mr Rights by mrrights: 10:07am On May 08, 2016
Fear of Donald Trump consumes Hilary Clinton.
Last Friday, I was reading about the upcoming U.S presidential election and somehow, i felt the need to go through social media accounts of major U.S presidential candidates of both Democrat and Republican. Some of them include Donald Trump, Hilary Clinton, Senator Sanders, Ted Cruz and others.
Having identified Trump and Clinton as the most likely candidates that would represent their respective parties, I thought of spending more time in going through their posts and policies. It was in the cause of doing this that I observed something very strange.
While on the facebook page of Hilary Clinton and going through her postings, I observed something strange. There was no emphasis on any policy action to be embarked upon or issues affecting the American people. There was also not much discussion about the people or their aspirations. It seems this U.S presidential election is not going to be about issues.
First, I noticed that, despite being on the page of Hilary Clinton, a front line Democrat nominee, I didn’t see much to read about her campaign or agenda, instead, all i saw was about Donald Trump. It got to a time that I decided to study the last 10 posts made by Hilary.
Out of the Ten (10) last posts made by Hilary Clinton, 9 of them were about Donald Trump. I went further to check the last 20 posts, but 15 out of 20 last posts is about the same individual. It occurred to me that, the fear of Trump has consumed Hilary to an extent that, she is gradually running out of ideas in her campaign other than focusing on her opponent.
What many observers are asking now is that, if Clinton would spend all her time talking about Trump, what time would be left in discussing issues affecting the American People and how to resolve them?
Similarly, when I went to the facebook page of Donald Trump, he slightly followed the same pattern, though with less concentration.
For Trump, out of the 10 last post made, 5 is about Hilary Clinton. He used other posts to talk about himself and his campaign.
It is important to note that, this election should not about any individual candidates, but about the American people. A situation where the leading candidates of both Democrat and republican are focused on individuals rather than the people is not only insulting; it shows the quality of those aspiring to lead America. No wonder some people are already discussing the possibility or finding a third alternative.
From Hilary Clinton’s facebook wall: Check it out
1.Donald J Trump is the presumptive Republican nominee. Chip in now if you agree we can’t let him become President- Hilary
2.We need to invest in Appalachia’s families. Too many workers with black lung disease have been denied the health care they need. Too many young people who go away to college don’t come back, because they don’t see a way to make a living.- Hilary
3.I don’t think we can take a risk on a loose cannon like Donald J Trump running our country.- Hilary
4.If you’re a smart, hardworking, dedicated Democrat who wants to elect Hilary Clinton (and keep Donald J Trump out of the white house), we’ve got a job you’ll be interested in.
5.Trump podria ser tu proximo Comandante del Ejercito. Como es su vision sobre la politica exterior irresponsible.
6.The Republican Party is now the party of Trump. Here is what it stands for.
7.Join a team of the smartest engineers, product managers, researchers, designers and data scientists in the business and help keep Donald Trump out of the White House at the same time. Hilary for Tech is hiring.
8.Love trumps hate. This election is a choice between different candidates and different parties, but it’s also a choice about something more fundamental.
9.President Trump is a dangerous proposition. Mitt Romney, Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio agree.
10.Donald Trump: Everything I say, I am going to do folks. Here’s what the presumptive republican nominee would do as president.
http://mrrights.com.ng/?p=771
Re: Fear Of Donald Trump Consumes Hilary Clinton- Mr Rights by Appleyard(m): 8:08pm On May 09, 2016
Very insightful and revealing, but am not surprise. Donald Trump is going to contest and win the presidency. It is his destiny to so do. The cosmic order have already decided the fate of America in the upcoming election. Hilary will never win.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fear Of Donald Trump Consumes Hilary Clinton- Mr Rights by Lucasbalo(m): 4:38am On May 10, 2016
Appleyard:
Very insightful and revealing, but am not surprise. Donald Trump is going to contest and win the presidency. It is his destiny to so do. The cosmic order have already decided the fate of America in the upcoming election. Hilary will never win.
I know you are joking. If you know how the electoral votes work here, you won't say that. How is he going to get 270 electoral votes to win the presidency ?. I think your cosmic order is misleading you.
Re: Fear Of Donald Trump Consumes Hilary Clinton- Mr Rights by Missy89(f): 4:28pm On May 10, 2016
Lucasbalo:
I know you are joking. If you know how the electoral votes work here, you won't say that. How is he going to get 270 electoral votes to win the presidency ?. I think your cosmic order is misleading you.

appleyard is a conspiracy crank. dont waste your time.

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Donald Trump Consumes Hilary Clinton- Mr Rights by Appleyard(m): 10:39pm On May 10, 2016
Lucasbalo:
That the electoral college first elect the representatives, and so on blah blah blahcheesy. last time i came accross illusionist statistical calculations like this, it is that the man won't even win the primaries, but now, who has been dropping out?cheesy Even a certain lady from the confines of her Langley institute of denial, was busy determining and calculating the outcome by virtue of opinion polls that keep changing like the minute indicator of a clock. grin What a world! cheesy

A lot of us still don't understand how these things work. People like my brother, Lucasbalo, would have said the same thing he's saying now, if he was told before hand that ''two birds would hit and bring down the collaps of the Two tallest Trees in the heart of the golden city, and the road to WW3 would begin with a step..'' Well, isn't that crank to go by? cheesy But when 9/11 occurred, with the world's tallest twin towers going down, after which America's high handedness and disastrious foreign policy quadrupled - from Iraq to Afghan, Ukraine to Syria, the renewed and increasingly dangerous chest-fronting brouhaha with Russia, and now China; one can understand why the time keepers, inter alia, have moved the ''dooms day'' clock upward closer to midnight.cheesy But to the delusionists and godless offsprings of mendacity, these are nothing but cranks. But as a matter of facts, the likes of Nostredamus and the gifted few that foresaw this events, were vindicated.

The cosmic order never lie.

But you know what? He that is ignorant shall be ignorant still...so sayeth the scriptures...

But Keep your cool man. Wait and be patient till when the general elections kicks off. It's then you will know the spiritual governs the physical.

And one more thing: i can't wait to see what Hillary Clinton would be campaign on, especially when she now sees the ''anointed one'' in her dreams, bath, toilet, and even when poor Bill is inserting his Adam into her Evegrin all she sees and wail about is the name ''Trump.'' grin

To her, the name 'Trump' is the begining of sad things to come grin I can almost feel sorry for her even as one can picture what a mince meat she would be for The Trumpster to chew, cum the general elections. cheesy I can even see Qaddafi smiling from his grave. cheesy and the words of Mark Anthoney quickly comes to mind... ''the evil that men do live after them...''
cheesy

But to the warped illusionists, Trump is nothing that came out of nothing. The man ain't notin', yet he continue to win... He's controversial and plain stupid, yet, they can't stop him even as he continue to surge and gain momentum...to the extent they called for his death... grin

Self deception in the very eyes of unclad reality, is a disease that is worse than ALS..

Till then, bro... Til then!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Of Donald Trump Consumes Hilary Clinton- Mr Rights by ZTkester: 12:11am On May 11, 2016
Missy89:

Missy89 is a conspiracy di.ck, dont waste your time.

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Donald Trump Consumes Hilary Clinton- Mr Rights by Lucasbalo(m): 5:56am On May 11, 2016
Appleyard:
That the electoral college first elect the representatives, and so on blah blah blahcheesy. last time i came accross illusionist statistical calculations like this, it is that the man won't even win the primaries, but now, who has been dropping out?cheesy Even a certain lady from the confines of her Langley institute of denial, was busy determining and calculating the outcome by virtue of opinion polls that keep changing like the minute indicator of a clock. grin What a world! cheesy

A lot of us still don't understand how these things work. People like my brother, Lucasbalo, would have said the same thing he's saying now, if he was told before hand that ''two birds would hit and bring down the collaps of the Two tallest Trees in the heart of the golden city, and the road to WW3 would begin with a step..'' Well, isn't that crank to go by? cheesy But when 9/11 occurred, with the world's tallest twin towers going down, after which America's high handedness and disastrious foreign policy quadrupled - from Iraq to Afghan, Ukraine to Syria, the renewed and increasingly dangerous chest-fronting brouhaha with Russia, and now China; one can understand why the time keepers, inter alia, have moved the ''dooms day'' clock upward closer to midnight.cheesy But to the delusionists and godless offsprings of mendacity, these are nothing but cranks. But as a matter of facts, the likes of Nostredamus and the gifted few that foresaw this events, were vindicated.

The cosmic order never lie.

But you know what? He that is ignorant shall be ignorant still...so sayeth the scriptures...

But Keep your cool man. Wait and be patient till when the general elections kicks off. It's then you will know the spiritual governs the physical.

And one more thing: i can't wait to see what Hillary Clinton would be campaign on, especially when she now sees the ''anointed one'' in her dreams, bath, toilet, and even when poor Bill is inserting his Adam into her Evegrin all she sees and wail about is the name ''Trump.'' grin

To her, the name 'Trump' is the begining of sad things to come grin I can almost feel sorry for her even as one can picture what a mince meat she would be for The Trumpster to chew, cum the general elections. cheesy I can even see Qaddafi smiling from his grave. cheesy and the words of Mark Anthoney quickly comes to mind... ''the evil that men do live after them...''
cheesy

But to the warped illusionists, Trump is nothing that came out of nothing. The man ain't notin', yet he continue to win... He's controversial and plain stupid, yet, they can't stop him even as he continue to surge and gain momentum...to the extent they called for his death... grin

Self deception in the very eyes of unclad reality, is a disease that is worse than ALS..

Till then, bro... Til then!

Appleyard, on a serious note. I want you to use your cosmic order to let me know the Stocks to buy and sell off. I want to know about Dow Jones, Nasdaq and SP500 too. Like my friend Zoharariel says, you know I am a Chicago based money doubler. Don't let your buddy down. Lol
Re: Fear Of Donald Trump Consumes Hilary Clinton- Mr Rights by mrrights: 5:14pm On May 13, 2016
cool

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News! Chad's Previous President Jailed For Life See Why! / Israel Is "Pure Evil" (pix) Says Israeli Writer / Zambian Deputy Mayor Sends Nud3 ‘selfie’ To Whatsapp Group.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.