Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) (83642 Views)

Ahmed Musa Gives Sultan Of Sokoto A Customized Super Eagles Jersey (Photos) / Ahmed Musa Mobbed By Fans At Mosque In Abuja (Photos) / Ahmed Musa Hosts Nigerian Local League Players At His Mansion In Jos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by hezy4real01(m): 12:40pm On May 08, 2016
Nice one fully Jos boi Jesus city
Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by marsoden: 12:40pm On May 08, 2016
Luckysbab:

Why does marsoden ask ugly questions?

Please Learn respect Sir. You can argue constructively.
Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Mypeople2(m): 12:42pm On May 08, 2016
marsoden:
Why do Nigerian celebrities build ugly houses?
Another sadist
Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by greall12(m): 12:43pm On May 08, 2016
Congrats.
Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by oduastates: 12:43pm On May 08, 2016
MrProducer:

Is that what you Call Ugly?
You need new eyedrops
You have houses, then you have homes.
Yes it is big,fugly and tasteless and most houses in Nigeria are like that.
Even the roofing lacks symmetry.
Nigerian architects, builders and aspiring home owners need to up their game meh.
Building boxes and relying on the roof to create style is old In a world where the use the natural landscape and natural light are very important .

Home.

The last one is made from shipping containers.

Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 08, 2016
marsoden:

Mr Clear eyes, please educate me on the features that are interesting in that building apart from those long pillars.
It's fine na. Stop comparing it with buildings in foreign countries.
You want it to be glass house with helipad and giant chandelier in the middle abi? Nawa o.
Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by yohannazack(m): 12:45pm On May 08, 2016
May God crown my efforts with success. I celebrate u malam Ahmed musa.
Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 08, 2016
oduastates:

Yes it is big,ugly and tasteless
Post a picture of yours.
Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Holamide222(f): 12:47pm On May 08, 2016
Hard word really pay ,God bless my hustle.
Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 12:48pm On May 08, 2016
brunofarad:
Nice one

The dude above me tho undecided
that guy obviously works in zains.
Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:05pm On May 08, 2016
marsoden:

Mr Clear eyes, please educate me on the features that are interesting in that building apart from those long pillars.
Oga marsoden, I agree with you, that house is ugly!
Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 08, 2016
Thank God 4 am... Anyways, who e epp??.... #Swear_Down
Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:08pm On May 08, 2016
oduastates:

Yes it is big,ugly and tasteless .
Even the roofing lacks symmetry.
Nigerian architects, builders and aspiring home owners need to up their game meh.
Building boxes and relying on the roof to create style is old In a world where the use the natural landscape and natural light are very important .

Home.

The last one is made from shipping containers.
Cute houses, abeg do you have a link to a site with such cute houses?
Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by macaranta(m): 1:09pm On May 08, 2016
Lovely
Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by ktchy555: 1:10pm On May 08, 2016
This should be encouraged because it is an effort of an enterprising NIGERIAN . OUR so called LEADERS build theirs by stealing our money. Am proud of you jare.
Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Kherry: 1:10pm On May 08, 2016
Nice one jah bless ur humble abode........love d design
Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by marsoden: 1:11pm On May 08, 2016
Mypeople2:
Another sadist

Unlearned and uncouth fellow. Go to your dictionary and check the meaning of sadist and come back and correct yourself.
Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 1:11pm On May 08, 2016
Who he epp?
Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by malton: 1:12pm On May 08, 2016
cool

super cool cat! on my street and in my city!
Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by people3: 1:15pm On May 08, 2016
The building look like my school MAIN LiBRARY nothing new though eksu
Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by shammah1(m): 1:22pm On May 08, 2016
God bless us o. Jtown for life
Osinachi1:
Congrats Musa...

My fellow non-Plateau who take Jos as HOME!

Jos is home to
1. Osinachi 1 grin
2. Mikel
3. Onazi
4. Ahmed Musa
5. Obinna Nsofor
6. Sammy Gyang

Add the ones you know grin

God bless Jos
Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by cold(m): 1:28pm On May 08, 2016
Cool
Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by ussy09(m): 1:31pm On May 08, 2016
Osinachi1:
Congrats Musa...
My fellow non-Plateau who take Jos as HOME!
Jos is home to 1. Osinachi 1 grin 2. Mikel 3. Onazi 4. Ahmed Musa 5. Obinna Nsofor
Add the ones you know grin
God bless Jos
P2
Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by KPhantom(m): 1:33pm On May 08, 2016
guys, have you noticed that the "vanity upon vanity crew" on nairaland has reduced drastrically? Lol, them don knw say poverty na disease, chai..
Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 1:41pm On May 08, 2016
Oma307:
Baba God pls pick my call

Amen and me too. Amen
Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by guiddoti: 1:42pm On May 08, 2016
marsoden:
can yu supply him masson wood ni?
Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by guiddoti: 1:43pm On May 08, 2016
marsoden:
can yu supply him masson wood ni or clay block?
Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 1:43pm On May 08, 2016
Nice one. Great God, please remember me and my family for good. Amen
Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Lincon2050(m): 1:43pm On May 08, 2016
wow! what a mansion. The product of hardwork.
Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by okeyngene: 1:48pm On May 08, 2016
Congratulations, my own house loading

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Julia Rose And Lauren Summer Banned From Baseball Game For Showing Breasts / Diego Maradona Wife & Children: Who Was He Married To, How Many Kid He Had? / Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.