Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) (83611 Views)

Ahmed Musa Gives Sultan Of Sokoto A Customized Super Eagles Jersey (Photos) / Ahmed Musa Mobbed By Fans At Mosque In Abuja (Photos) / Ahmed Musa Hosts Nigerian Local League Players At His Mansion In Jos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by magzey: 1:50pm On May 08, 2016
a friend we often play together in morning old timers in kano hard working n cool guy.i congratulate him so much.Lifes Good i hope to build one for my self soon grin grin >: grin cheesy

Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by shiimah: 1:50pm On May 08, 2016
.... And he is just 23 o.....
Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Immarshall: 1:53pm On May 08, 2016
MRLINGTON:
Aboki...finally..hes worth it tho..loved by CSKA..he get good money unlike d ones dah call dem selves boko haram

you don't sound very educated going by your comment. I'm guessing you're a street boy right?
Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by 1metre: 1:55pm On May 08, 2016
marsoden:
Why do Nigerian celebrities build ugly houses?
must you say something?wondering the kin house you are living in
Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by magzey: 1:57pm On May 08, 2016
marsoden:

Mr Clear eyes, please educate me on the features that are interesting in that building apart from those long pillars.
Bad belle always died a sadist. undecided undecided grin

Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Junior66(m): 2:09pm On May 08, 2016
why are people called offensive words like hater, bigot, bad belle, hypocrite, where ur own etc etc when they do not agree with celebrities?
I personally dnt like the building much even if i can't afford one at the moment but u are not allowed to state it here. Is there anything wrong with having a different taste from everybody?
Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by waice6571: 2:19pm On May 08, 2016
marsoden:

Mr Clear eyes, please educate me on the features that are interesting in that building apart from those long pillars.

The Lord bless your strivings that you'll build the masterpiece edifice of your dream.

But I don't expect anyone hoping on God for breakthrough in his own endeavour to downgrade other people's achievement.
Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by alizma: 2:30pm On May 08, 2016
marsoden:
show us your own.
Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Leiman100(m): 2:37pm On May 08, 2016
MRLINGTON:
Aboki...finally..hes worth it tho..loved by CSKA..he get good money unlike d ones dah call dem selves boko haram
what has north got to do with this?
Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by just2okworld(f): 2:51pm On May 08, 2016
Very nice
Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 08, 2016
magzey:

Bad belle always died a sadist. undecided undecided grin
That's photoshop shocked
Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by sterlinboy(m): 2:54pm On May 08, 2016
MrProducer:

Is that what you Call Ugly? You need new eyedrops

New eyedrops indeed
Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by imokings: 2:55pm On May 08, 2016
I saw another giant and massive building this guy owns also in Edo state were his mother comes from....kudos to him nice one bro.....Edos are proud of u too
Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by kwyllancy: 2:56pm On May 08, 2016
Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Horlawoomey(m): 3:11pm On May 08, 2016
marsoden:

Leave them, they won't understand. You know human have different points of view. I see a boring front elevation too.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Balawal(m): 3:21pm On May 08, 2016
This is good.God will bless you the more
Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Salym(m): 3:25pm On May 08, 2016
Horlawoomey:

Leave them, they won't understand. You know human have different points of view. I see a boring front elevation too.
I agree with you. Its only those with arch knowledge or interest in arch that can see the dullness of the facade. I mean some with his kind of money should have a better house. Someone must have recommended some half baked architect to him.
Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by olarhtunji(m): 3:26pm On May 08, 2016
if he is 23 then am 10years old
Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 3:33pm On May 08, 2016
Musa dey use german fone.mek u go throway ur china fone if u wan baba God to pick ur call.
Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 3:36pm On May 08, 2016
Come on get lost jur..I no care weda u senior me with 20yrs n I repeat get lost jur.
Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 08, 2016
marsoden:

Simply because there's no corrolation between good taste and wealth.

They think the bigger the house and the more Roman columns there is makes it beautiful.

A bunch of confused lot.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by kellsblingsz(m): 3:50pm On May 08, 2016
If say u join boko haram, you for achieve this? this is not hard work, this is grace cos dis guy doesn't even know how to play football wella...
Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by KINGSZY: 4:07pm On May 08, 2016
Did you say 23 or 32,,,,cheiiii Africans dia is God oh,,just passing though,,Oluwa bless my hustle.
Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by forghon: 4:28pm On May 08, 2016
marsoden:
I smell poverty and frustration
Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by holywota: 5:49pm On May 08, 2016
my signature says it all
Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by ELYYUSUF: 5:51pm On May 08, 2016
VocalWalls:
he worked for it. Congrats mr ahmed musa. The house really looks great, and quite spacious.
It is good when we celebrate persons like this, who work extra hard. Not politicians, who spend blood money living large.
House Odors You Are Used To, But Your Guests Aren’t
Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by ZUBY77(m): 6:31pm On May 08, 2016
Kagarko:

Hard work really pays

How hard does he work?

No offence, just wanna know if there are no people who work harder than him, yet they can't build even a two room house.
Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by asiwaju87(m): 7:34pm On May 08, 2016

The 23-year-old winger
has scored 11 goals in 27 appearances for CSKA in the Russian Premier League this season, increasing speculation about a potential summer move to English champions Leicester City.

Really shocked grin shocked grin
Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Arsenate(m): 7:59pm On May 08, 2016
Osinachi1:
Congrats Musa...

My fellow non-Plateau who take Jos as HOME!

Jos is home to
1. Osinachi 1 grin
2. Mikel
3. Onazi
4. Ahmed Musa
5. Obinna Nsofor

Add the ones you know grin

God bless Jos
once you grow up in Jos you will always make it your home. Such a lovely place, Jos.
I miss it so much
Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 08, 2016
So True!
So sad My family will be leaving Jos soon cry
Arsenate:
once you grow up in Jos you will always make it your home. Such a lovely place, Jos.
I miss it so much
Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 8:15pm On May 08, 2016
All these haters complaining about musas house.. ...most of them live in ugly rented apartments
Re: Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Arsenate(m): 8:43pm On May 08, 2016
Osinachi1:
So True!
So sad My family will be leaving Jos soon cry
how sad. And you will have to leave with them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Julia Rose And Lauren Summer Banned From Baseball Game For Showing Breasts / Diego Maradona Wife & Children: Who Was He Married To, How Many Kid He Had? / Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.