Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,313 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible (14413 Views)

Great Bible Contradictions / 101 Contradictions In The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by Sista(f): 6:00pm On Dec 12, 2006
@Mrpataki

@ sista,
In the nearest future, you will give your own story, hope it wont be with too much tears

This was not at all a clever way to evade the point I made but I understand, you don't as well as many other (Christians, Muslims and all those other good guys) don't have the answer. Yet, you try to explain the answer to me by indirectly saying that I will go to hell. undecided That fear tactic does not work on me. I have witnessed enough of the spook theories to know a real one when I see it and it ain't down in hell, it is right here on earth.
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by mrpataki(m): 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2006
@ sista,
I am very mindful of the choice of words i use out here, moreso when it comes down to individuality.
Now i never instigated that you are/were going to hell.
People, especially African people, they need to stop waiting on God to come and help them otherwise African is going to keep crumbling and Africans will continue to run from Africa.

If i am very correct, i guess you stay in the states too, well please answer this very question because it is a clear indication as to what i have been trying to say to you even most especially now. Upon what foundation is America built on?
Please lets imagine i have never handled a dollar before, can you please tell me what the Americans have written on their dollar note?

The sole answer is GOD sista.

You can run as far as you can but i tell you, you will come back and give a story.
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by Sista(f): 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2006
@Mrpataki

ta,
In the nearest future, you will give your own story, hope it wont be with too much tears

What is the implication in your above statement?

Upon what foundation is America built on?

America was built off of murder, slavery and a wide spread American Robbery, that is the true answer, not God. God had nothing to do with white men who stole American and used African ex slaves to kill of Indians and to build America. There is nothing Godly about how America was built.

Your dollar deal, was a farce, it made absolutely no sense at all and in fact was a desperate chance you took to show something.

I am afraid you are going to have to come with something else and please make sure you have properly researched what you are next going to say. If you have anything else to say. I have an idea, go back to your grab bag of religious conversion ideas, this time, don't take the idea on the top, dig down to the bottom, maybe you will find something more helpful and more challenging.
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by mrpataki(m): 6:45pm On Dec 12, 2006
America was built off of murder, slavery and a wide spread American Robbery, that is the true answer, not God. God had nothing to do with white men who stole American and used African ex slaves to kill of Indians and to build America. There is nothing Godly about how America was built.

Under what research did you find that out? I can tell you this, that no perfect society existed or is in existence wthout some people having to have suffered for it either as slaves, or missionaries that got killed even in America, Africa and Europe. Please be all embracing next time wink

What is the implication in your above statement?

You will one day come to know the Love of God for your life. That is what i meant. And you will give your story of it. Mark my words anyway!!
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:29pm On Dec 12, 2006
dude God is 'white man's invention" thus Sista will not be worshipping him anytime soon.
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2006
Have some morons also returned here to proliferate the white hate virus here too? What has God to do with race? Do these empty skulls even read the topics before they post?
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by Sista(f): 10:50pm On Dec 12, 2006
@Thief

dude God is 'white man's invention"

Correction, Jesus is white mans invention. If you are going to quote me, at least quote me correctly.

@mrpataki

Under what research did you find that out?

I live in America, been here all my life. I know the history of America, you apparently don't because if you did, you would not have thought you were right by asking how was America built.

I can tell you this, that no perfect society existed or is in existence without some people having to have suffered for it either as slaves, or missionaries that got killed even in America, Africa and Europe.

Your just now telling me that after you asked me how was America built? Then your answer was America was built off of the idea of God. What God, I ask you? Do you mean man who pretends to be God?
You are not making any sense, I don't get your point then and I don't get it now.

Please be all embracing next time

I do embrace those who embrace me, I don't care what their religion is. Just know before you decide to embrace me or not that I do not share any fanatical religious beliefs.

You will one day come to know the Love of God for your life. That is what I meant. And you will give your story of it. Mark my words anyway!!

What makes you think I don't now know God? Just because I don't know God the way that you know God? Real self righteous of you and real Christian of you as well.
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 12, 2006
Sista:

I live in America, been here all my life. I know the history of America, you apparently don't because if you did, you would not have thought you were right by asking how was America built.

Dear, this above statement makes you out to be the self righteous hypocrite i know you are (and i dont care how many times i get banned for telling you deluded psycopath the truth!

So now you know that it takes being born in a culture to know the history of that culture right? How then were u able to "postulate" that ALL igbos were lighter than other "tribes" in Nigeria considering you cant even trace Nigeria on the map and do not know its history?
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by Sista(f): 1:53am On Dec 13, 2006
@Davidmoron

that ALL igbos were lighter than other "tribes" in Nigeria considering you can't even trace Nigeria on the map and do not know its history?

Hey idiot, you get a kick out of having something to say to me. I ignored you earlier but I can see that you are starving for my attention little brother.

I never said all Igbos dummy, I said most Igbos are lighter complected compared to the lighter complexions in other tribes.
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by Nobody: 2:49am On Dec 13, 2006
Sista:

I never said all Igbos dummy, I said most Igbos are lighter complected compared to the lighter complexions in other tribes.

cheesy grin
O did you truly "ignore" me? I dont really respond to you, i just respond to the infantile nonsense in your posts! Do you think i'm bothered if you truly do exist?

Wait again, i spot one of your many lies! To start with, it is FALACY to claim MOST IGBOS are lighter in complexion than other "tribes" (i see you cant but stop using the language of your white masters!)! Where and when did you carry out your research? Have you ever been to Nigeria? How many Igbos do you know? Do you know Nigeria has more than the popular three "tribes"?

Back to your earlier statements: here they are verbatim as you typed them only to pop up here with lies!!!

Sista (f)
Oakland Ca. USA

Re: Do African Women Dislike Black American Women?
« #107 on: December 09, 2006, 06:05 AM »

Igbo are lighter than most Nigerian tribes, also, the women and the men have a different build and head shape from other tribes. Igbo do have a distinct look from other tribes. Unless however, they have become mixed up with another tribe in which case any gene from who they are mixed up with can regurgitate at any given time.

[pls note that unlike your new post, there is no MOST here!]

Sista (f)
Oakland Ca. USA

« #111 on: December 09, 2006, 07:10 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Donzman
I said Igbo are lighter than most other Nigerian tribes but this is fun , the picture you posted and all. I don't even want to play this fun game because if I guessed right, you wouldn't be truthful and tell me I was right.

[Note again, there is no MOST here]

Sista (f)
Oakland Ca. USA

« #113 on: December 09, 2006, 07:25 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I also think Igbo seem to be the lightest because if you asked me, they are the ones who on a majority basis mixed in with the British. From time to time when you see those lighter skin Africans, it is because they mixed in with their oppressor. Many of them think it is so wonderful to have that lighter skin a part from the rest who are dark. LOL

[Note the lies herein!]

Dear, you are nothing but a self-hating psycopathic liar who needs help ASAP!
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by Sista(f): 8:06am On Dec 13, 2006
@Davidylan

Dear, you are nothing but a self-hating psycopathic liar [/b]who needs help ASAP!

Takes one to know one and it takes one to observe one and then take out as much time as you do to tell me the same things over and over. David, it is no mistery, In many ways you hate me but I am the person you love to hate and hate to love. You have shown this over and over. keep up the good work. I am sure everyone is looking forward towards your next lovely write up about Sista. So am I.

Until then, take care and keep loving your white girlfriend. For the life of me, I can't see what any woman would find attractive about a man who throws hissy fits like a little bitty bytch.

[b]My verbatims:

most Igbos are lighter complected compared to the lighter complexions in other tribes.

Igbo are lighter than most Nigerian tribes,

I said Igbo are lighter than most other Nigerian tribes but this is fun

I added the word most the last time I explained my self, so what? Where is the fallacy? Or did you just want to use the fancy white man wording to make it look like a lie and fallacy? Go work off your stress with your white chick and leave me to my hatred for white folk shocked
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by mrmayor(m): 12:00pm On Dec 13, 2006
Sista,

Sista:

@Davidylan
Go work off your stress with your white chick and leave me to my hatred for white folk shocked

Forgive me for being wrong but I thought you are Mixed Raced?If you are;how can you hate what is a part of you?That is if you are mixed;if you are Not please ignore this post.

Cheers.
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by mrpataki(m): 3:31pm On Dec 13, 2006
@ Sista
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I shall take time to respond to you now
Sorry sista, try to know better, you dont need to live in America before you know the history of America. And stop assuming that i dont know America.

Your just now telling me that after you asked me how was America built? Then your answer was America was built off of the idea of God. What God, I ask you? Do you mean man who pretends to be God?
You are not making any sense, I don't get your point then and I don't get it now.
What makes you think I don't now know God? Just because I don't know God the way that you know God? Real self righteous of you and real Christian of you as well.
Who is not making any sense here. One minute you are telling you a man pretends to be God next you are telling me that you know God.

Change your ways of lies, you are more than what i even thought off earlier.
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 13, 2006
Sista:

My verbatims:

most Igbos are lighter complected compared to the lighter complexions in other tribes.

Igbo are lighter than most Nigerian tribes,

I said Igbo are lighter than most other Nigerian tribes but this is fun

I added the word most the last time I explained my self, so what? Where is the fallacy? Or did you just want to use the fancy white man wording to make it look like a lie and fallacy? Go work off your stress with your white chick and leave me to my hatred for white folk shocked

Point of correction! You have NO right to talk about whether Igbos are lighter or darker for the following reasons:

1. You are NOT Nigerian!
2. You have NEVER been to Nigeria!
3. How many igbos do you know vis a vis yorubas, nupes, kanuris, fulanis, ibibios, hausas, benin folks, calabars e.t.c. O wait you thought there were only 3 "tribes" in Nigeria?
4. Those of us who have Igbo parents and relatives KNOW the truth!

Shut up and stop defending the indefensible, makes you look more like an idiot the longer you keep going on about your "facts"! You just accused someone else of attemptiing to know more American history than you do and here you are doing the very same thing. I only see one thing about you; hypocrisy!!!!

And what has my having a white girlfriend got to do with it? Do you have a problem with that or is it any of your business? Have you finished tending to your fatherless kids?
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by Backslider(m): 3:48pm On Dec 13, 2006
This is what I hate about US Nigerians This evil will destroy us Nigerians I am in an african country and I will say that you are asked if you were Igbo and I ask what does it matter. PEOPLE HAVE PRCONCEIVED NOTION ABOUT IGBOS. I BELEIVE IT IS THEIR SOCIAL IDIOSYNCRASIES AND THIS IS GOOD BECAUSE THEIR APPROACH IN A PROBLEM SOLVING IS DIFFERENT WHAT IS VALUALE TO A SOCIAL GROUPING VARIES.

I grew Up in The barracks and I had a feeling that YORUBA a tribe I come from was Inferior. I had since had a very great change of mind We were the ones that farmed before we had the oil boom I beleive that There is No Race or Tribe Under JESUS.

The issue of tribalism is one that is going to destroy Naija and I have been in Arguements with alot of people about tribalism and it is very MYOPIC for any one to put COLORATION ON TRIBES. THE YOURUBA HAVE A COSMOPOLITAN OF MINI SOCIAL GROUPS AND TO SAY THAT ONE TRIBE IS LIGT COMPLEXION IS WRONG.  YORUBA IS THE LARGEST TRIBAL GROUPING IN THE NEGROID WORLD AND THEY HAVE THE VARIETY.

We cry foul all day about The Robery and the Slavery of america and If a Black AFRICAN AMERICAN SEES YOU IN THE STATE THEY CALL YOU AFRICA MAN.

THERE IS NAME CALLING AMONGST BLACK PEOPLE THIS IS WRONG IN GHANA SOME PEOPLE CALL US BLOOD SUCKERS ( ASHOLA ME) THIS IS THE MORE REASON WE HAVE TO BUILD A NIGERIA WHERE WE RESPECT EACH OTHER.

WE HAVE BAD LEADERSHIP THAT IS JUST ALL A LEADER THAT WILL UNIFY THE COUNTRY AND IT PEOPLE FOR THE GOOD OF THE PEOPLE,

WE DONT NEED A HONEST LEADER  WE NEED A LEADER THAT WILL HAVE THE PEOPLE AT HEART BE IT IGBO YORUBA HAUSA.

IF I HAD MY WAY I WOULD MAKE US SPEAK ONE NIGERIAN LANGUAGE IF YOU ASK ME I HAVE ARGUED THAT THE BEST IS TO USE A MINORITY LANGUAGE LIKE IGALA TIV OR EFIK.  

LETS STOP THIS "YORUBAS ARE BLACK and fearful people". one of the first violent and famous armed robber was a Oyenusi a yoruba. people are different in option to resolve conflict. everyone has a distinctive social Niche and you must appreciate them. You must appreciate where you are from but that is the end.

The ISSUE OF BIAFRA SHOULD BE UNDERSTOOD THAT OJUKWU WAS MILLITARY OFFICER and  AWOLOWO THE POLITICIAN WAS A CIVILLIAN AND THIS PEOPLE COULD NOT HAVE CARVED OUT STATES OUT OF NIGERIAN STATE. I have been Arguing this for over 15 years and I know why this wont go away  I will post a thread to prefer solution to this if the government will hear me Out. GOD BLESS NIGERIA THE LAND OF THE PLAIN AND MIGHTY.
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 13, 2006
dear backslider, your comments would have meant much more if only you realised the ignorant gnat who started the "igbos are ligter that other tribes" nonsense is not even Nigerian, has never been close to Africa and cannot trace Nigeria on the map!

Yet she claims to know facts that i dont even know, perhaps i should ask my igbo mother why she is so dark if some American idiot had conducted research to prove otherwise.
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by Sista(f): 6:32pm On Dec 13, 2006
@Mrmayor

Forgive me for being wrong but I thought you are Mixed Raced?

What made you think that?
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by Sista(f): 6:51pm On Dec 13, 2006
@Mrpataki

Sorry sista, try to know better, you don't need to live in America before you know the history of America. And stop assuming that i don't know America.

You are correct on that one but in your case, you didn't know what you were talking about. That is why you told me to supply a source to prove that America was built upon theft, murders and slavery. You didn't know that information until I had told you. You thought America was built under the principle of God. At least in your own way that is what you were trying to teach me.

Who is not making any sense here. One minute you are telling you a man pretends to be God next you are telling me that you know God.

Now hold up here, with your alleged discovery. You haven't made any points accept for the fact that you are talking Apples and I am talking Oranges. I will try to get you to understand what both my statements meant but if you can't come out of your boxed in way of thinking, you will never be able to comprehend outside of the people who share the same view as you.

In my first statement, I was referring to white people who felt they were superior and therefor justified to steal humans and turn them into slaves to work the land they stole. Go back and read my first statement in the context of what I just told you.

In my second statement, I was referring to the way I believe, not the way you believe. You feel as though because I don't worship the way that you worship, my way is wrong and not of God. Therefor, I must not know who God is. So, I asked you, what makes you think I don't know God? Go back and read my second statement in the context of what I just told you.

If you don't now comprehend, there is no use in continuing to converse if you are not willing to come out of your box.

Change your ways of lies, you are more than what i even thought off earlier.

No lies in anything I said. But it is always safe to coin someone as a liar when you are trying to plant false seeds in your attempt to save face.
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by mrpataki(m): 7:32pm On Dec 13, 2006
@ Sista,

If you choose to trade insults with me, i will not take it lightly with you.

In the first place, let me say that, they that must worship God, must worship in Him in spirit and truth, so if my box of thinking differs from yours in that angle then it is best you walk off.

In my first statement, I was referring to white people who felt they were superior and therefor justified to steal humans and turn them into slaves to work the land they stole. Go back and read my first statement in the context of what I just told you.

I seem to suspect a complex problem here. If throughly you are of a mixed race or yet still a Nigerian, think of the priviledges you are enjoying in the states at the moment if people like Martin Luther King who believed in a God, had a dream,and fought for the emancipation for the blacks (like your type) in the States, died while on the battlefield, yet you sit down infront of your PC and tell me you dont believe in a God!!!

You really need to see beyond your nose.
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by Sista(f): 9:01pm On Dec 13, 2006
@ Sista,

If you choose to trade insults with me, i will not take it lightly with you.

I never insulted you, you on the other had did insult me by calling me a liar for no apparent reason.

In the first place, let me say that, they that must worship God, must worship in Him in spirit and truth, so if my box of thinking differs from yours in that angle then it is best you walk off.

So predictable.

Like I said, you are talking apples and I am talking oranges. We speak the same language but we both comprehend differently. You comprehend from your box, I comprehend out side your box.

I seem to suspect a complex problem here. If throughly you are of a mixed race or yet still a Nigerian,

I am not a mixed race, nor am I Nigerian.

think of the privileges you are enjoying in the states at the moment

Again, Apples and Oranges. To you my being here in America a privilege, To me, my being here in America is my right as a generational citizen.

if people like Martin Luther King who believed in a God, had a dream,and fought for the emancipation for the blacks (like your type) in the States, died while on the battlefield, yet you sit down in front of your PC and tell me you don't believe in a God!!!

I am LMAO, your inability not to come out of your box is so funny, yet sad in a pittying sort of way. Go ahead and keep accusing me of not believing in God, if that is the only way you can save face.

You really need to see beyond your nose.

And you need to see beyond your eyes shocked
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by Sista(f): 9:16pm On Dec 13, 2006
@Hissy- fit

3. How many igbos do you know vis a vis yorubas, nupes, kanuris, fulanis, ibibios, hausas, benin folks, calabars

I have seen many Yoruba, many Igbo few Fulani and Benein. The rest you named, you are right, I have never been up an close to one in my life. However, I have several C/A friends and the Yoruba I come to know as well as the Igbo I have come to know, they have told me on many occasions that Igbo carry the lightest people in their tribe.

You said you are Igbo are you telling me that I should not take another Igbo's word for what they say about their own tribe? Also, from what I have seen with my own eye's Igbo do seem to come mostly lighter. I have seen the dark ones as well but mostly light. I compare what I see, to what I have been told by C/A's

I can come up with many reason why C/A's have given me this information you claim as false but that is another topic

You are not throwing this hissy fit with me over this, you have a much larger bone to pick with me and it is not over the statement I made about the Igbo being the lightest.
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by Nobody: 3:09am On Dec 14, 2006
Sista:

I have seen many Yoruba, many Igbo few Fulani and Benein. The rest you named, you are right, I have never been up an close to one in my life. However, I have several C/A friends and the Yoruba I come to know as well as the Igbo I have come to know, they have told me on many occasions that Igbo carry the lightest people in their tribe.

You said you are Igbo are you telling me that I should not take another Igbo's word for what they say about their own tribe? Also, from what I have seen with my own eye's Igbo do seem to come mostly lighter. I have seen the dark ones as well but mostly light. I compare what I see, to what I have been told by C/A's

I can come up with many reason why C/A's have given me this information you claim as false but that is another topic

You are not throwing this hissy fit with me over this, you have a much larger bone to pick with me and it is not over the statement I made about the Igbo being the lightest.

Ms psycopath,

1. Since when did hearsay become valid means of evaluating a culture, and a group of people?

2. Yes you have seen "a lot" of igbos, have you seen up to 50 from which you base your erroneous claims?

3. I am half-igbo, and yes i have lived among igbos before and i can prove your claim is wrong!

4. of course i have a bigger bone to pick with you, i dislike coming across posts from ignorant imbeciles who think they can impose their own thots on others!
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by gbadex1(m): 8:27am On Dec 14, 2006
. . .and david hits a low one bellow the belt. WHAM! Sista takes a right hook to the jaw! 2nd rounds knockouts on me!!
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by Sista(f): 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2006
1. Since when did hearsay become valid means of evaluating a culture, and a group of people?

You tell me I am wrong. If I believed you, it would still be hearsay. So just let it go. As usual you are not proving anything accept for the fact that you take pleasure in playing around with white man big words.

2. Yes you have seen "a lot" of igbos, have you seen up to 50 from which you base your erroneous claims?

slowpoke, I already told you I compare what I see to what Igbo people have also told me, that should be enough. You are half Igbo as you say. The people who have told me Igbo are lighter than most, they were all the way Igbo mama and daddy both Igbo. Does that matter? No it doesn't, but if you want to act like what you say is supposed to be the truth because you are half Igbo, what about the full Igbo who do not agree with you?

3. I am half-igbo, and yes i have lived among igbos before and i can prove your claim is wrong!

Go ahead, do it. Finally proving something would be better than your off hand rants.

4. of course i have a bigger bone to pick with you, i dislike coming across posts from ignorant imbeciles who think they can impose their own thoughts on others!

Funny, I feel like you are trying to push your views on me all the time. I also see you getting into it with other people, especially in the religion area. You are a chauvinistic hypocrite. You don't respect women and you don't respect other peoples opinions unless their opinion is one you also share.

I don't give a good damn about being on your team. Besides, haven't you managed to collect a pretty large Davidylan cheer leading team? In fact, where is your bandwagon, they haven't come in here yet to help you gang up on me today. Oh well, I am pretty sure I will see them hanging out with you in another thread where you guys will, with all your might, try your best to get me to stop being me. Have fun, knock your self out. grin
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 14, 2006
grin cheesy

Yet more idiotic hullaballoo signifying nothing! Do you get a kick out of exposing your crass ignorance! O you serioously accuse me of speaking the white man's language? At least i have a mother tongue, what else do you speak besides the same english?

Stop being unnecessarily stupid, i dont have to be "full igbo" to counter your meaningless claims! My mom, grandfather, grandmother, uncles, aunts, second cousins are all full igbo! Ii have lived in a typical igbo village before so whence camest your nonsense about only "full igbos" having the right to talk about igbo culture and looks?

In what way did you deduce that i do not respect women? If you assume my responses to you are a picture of how i treat women then you are sadly mistaken! I respect women, and unfortunately YOU are the only one i respond to in this manner! You do not deserve 0.0001% of respect from me or anyone.
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by Sista(f): 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2006
rant, rant, rant, rant, rant shocked
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 15, 2006
Rant - Whatever anyone says that does not agree with the stereotypical inanities that pour forth from the hydrocephalic brains of cancerous tumors like sista.
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by exu(m): 1:33am On Dec 15, 2006
Talk about deviation.

And what a stupid topic to deviate to.
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by belloti(m): 11:40am On Dec 15, 2006
Oh yeah, i never want to be the first guy to have notice it, but it seem like our dear david is truggling hard to deviate from the real topic here. Some Reverend noticed some clear contradictions in the so many different versions of the corrupted Bible and David and his boyz (Pataki et al) are trying to diffuse matters by ganging up against a poor little Igbo girl in an unneccessary issue of ethnicity and colour.

I respect the sister for using milder insultive words against your reckless and disgusting name calling. When next you recover from your hallucination just remember we are talking about some crazy contradictions here.
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by Reverend(m): 12:19pm On Dec 15, 2006
Mr. Pataki could not difuse a chocolate cake in a bakery cheesy He is part of the Gay Nairaland triangle tongue

Pataki , Gbade and Kimba,

Sista has suffered an attack of the Gay Bible bashers,

Take no notice Sista cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by Abdblues(m): 1:33pm On Dec 15, 2006
It seems there are a lot of hypocrites in here!!!
@Reverend (wonder why you chose that name!!) and all 'his supporters' i am just assuming for a momment that all the contradictions listed above are true, my question is: Does this help you get into heaven i dont think the answer is No! and to the many 'christian warriors' here trying to defend the Bible, i can ephatically tell you that this will not get you into heaven. The issue of religion (which i believe is this is all about) will boil down to your relationship between you and God, and if you think such discussions will help you. Then keep at it
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by Reverend(m): 1:39pm On Dec 15, 2006
@Abdblues (Mr. 3 Posts)

(Funny how people sign up again under different names to try and make a point)

Who said anything about heaven? We were talking about dying and being eaten by the worms after death!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do So Many Nigerians Dislike Rich Pastors? / If You Were Born Into A Christian Home, You Are Forever Saved, Except / 10 Lines & Paragraph On Dussehra Festival In English Hindi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.