Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Mother's Day: 7 Things To Say To Your Mom Today - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mother's Day: 7 Things To Say To Your Mom Today (555 Views)

7 Things Every Man Must Know Before He Clocks 40 / 7 Things Every Man Must Know Before He Clocks 30 / 7 Things That Can Destroy The Life Of Any Young Man- By Danceville (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mother's Day: 7 Things To Say To Your Mom Today by davidpost: 12:15pm On May 08, 2016
Some Sweet Words To Say To Your Mom Today

1. "Thank you."

No matter how often you're saying this, she could probably stand to hear a few more. She carried you, and grew you in her belly for nine months — all while resisting alcohol and caffeine. That's a sacrifice that warrants endless thank-yous, friends.

2. "You're my hero."

Because she is, right? I mean, the main reason you're as awesome as you are is because of her, so she's earned the title.

3. "You were right."

Remember that d-bag in high school you were infatuated with? You know, the guy who always showed you just enough attention to keep you interested, but not enough that you felt loved? Your mom knew he didn't deserve you, and you can finally tell her she was right about that.

4. "I'm proud of you."

This is not a statement that should only go from parents to kids. It should go both ways! We never stop evolving as humans, so your mom would love to hear that you've noticed the hard work she's put in on a project, and that you think she did a kick-ass job.

5. "You deserve the best."

Say this right before you treat her to a spa day or any kind of mother-daughter bonding activity. Because she does deserve the best. And bonding time with you is as good as it gets.

6. "You are beautiful."

Celebrate your mom's beauty by giving her specific compliments. We live in a society that only appreciates beauty of a certain age, which is bonkers because every woman alive — and that includes your mom — is beautiful in their own way, and should be reminded of that on the reg.

7. "I love you."

It doesn't matter if you say it every day, or even if you just said it two seconds ago. Say it again. Because she will never get sick of hearing it.

SOURCE : http://slickson.com/mothers-day-7-things-to-say-to-your-mom-today/

Re: Mother's Day: 7 Things To Say To Your Mom Today by anuma1(m): 12:18pm On May 08, 2016
I Love My Mum

(1) (Reply)

FG Sacks Entire Management Of Niger Delta Power Holding Company / Wow Finally Cbn Devalue Naira N304= $1 / Chief Ojo Madueke Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.