Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Buy & Sell Your Used Phones...phone Swap Also Available - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buy & Sell Your Used Phones...phone Swap Also Available (778 Views)

Get Airtel Data Bundles @ Hot Rates With Bonus Data. MTN Inclusive. / We Buy Your Used Engine Oil In Abuja / So, Neteller Is Also Available In Naira (NGN)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy & Sell Your Used Phones...phone Swap Also Available by konnet: 1:31pm On May 08, 2016
Hello,
*Do you owns a USED Personal Phone you want to Sell or Swap?
*We are launching our [b]Online Platform(Website) and Offline offices
Nationwide
*We are Opening Officially in August,we Buy and Sell Good working Used Phones...Tecno,Ipad,Samsung,Infinix,Gionee [/i]and the likes
*We will buy your used Phones only with proof of Ownership(receipts) ..phones must contained your apps,images,files,which will only be wiped upon sales agreement has been reached with Us in order not to deal with stolen phones,thanks

[i]Check my Signature to contact or Partner with Us,thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Market Ebooks For Profits Without Cash Capital / The Naira Crashes To N285/$1 / Hilarious Photo Look At The Way This Man Received His Sack Letter From His Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.