Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,728 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Who Are They - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Are They (1484 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are They by SamMilla1(m): 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2006
CHIKE OBI,THE GREAT NIGERIAN MATHEMATICIAN dies and goes to heaven. Saint Peter says, "You look like CHIKE, but you have no idea the lengths some people will go to, to sneak in. Can you prove who you really are?" CHIKE ponders for a few seconds and asks, "Could I have a blackboard and some chalk?"
Saint Peter snaps his fingers and a blackboard and chalk instantly appear. CHIKE proceeds to describe with arcane mathematics and symbols his theory of relativity. Saint Peter is suitably impressed. "You really are CHIKE OBI! Welcome to Heaven!"

The next to arrive is WOLE SOYINKA. Once again Saint Peter asks for his credentials. SOYINKA asks, "Mind if I use that blackboard and chalk?" Saint Peter says, "Go ahead." SOYINKA erases CHIKE's equations and WROTE a truly stunning LITERALY WORK with just a few strokes of chalk. Saint Peter claps. "Surely you are the great WRITER you claim to be! Come on in!"

Then Saint Peter looks up and sees OLUSEGUN OBASANJO. Saint Peter scratches his head and says, "CHIKE OBI and SOYINKA both managed to prove their identity. How can you prove yours?" OBJ looks bewildered and says, "Who are CHIKE OBI and WOLE SOYINKA?" I DONT KNOW THEM.Saint Peter sighs, "Come on in, OLUSEGUN."
Re: Who Are They by SamMilla1(m): 1:37pm On Nov 18, 2006
IN AMERICA,you cannot drink alcohol if you arenot upto 21 years.
One Friday night, a policeman saw a car parked up at "makeout point." Shining his flashlight in the window, he saw a young
man fidgeting in the front seat glancing at his watch with three bottles of whiskey beside him and a young woman sitting in the back seat and reading a magazine.

"Excuse me, son" said the cop, "but how old are the two of you?"

"I'm 21, sir, and" (checking his watch another time) "in ten more minutes, she'll be 21 too!"
Re: Who Are They by whiteroses(f): 7:58pm On Nov 18, 2006
ha haaaaaa you are cracking me up, did you write those or copied it
Re: Who Are They by angelz(f): 2:21pm On Nov 19, 2006
@ whiteroses. Wt do u wnt 2 kno? D answer is Both
Re: Who Are They by Alexos(m): 7:52pm On Nov 19, 2006
Hey stop it girl,

WHo cares if he wrote 'em or copied 'em. I know he is more than that. It's just for the funof it anyway.

So why not continue to read and laugh grin grin grin grin

Good Joke there Miller
Re: Who Are They by SamMilla1(m): 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2006
An award should go to the gate attendant at Luqa airport. A crowded Malta-London flight was cancelled. She was the lone attendant in charge of re-booking a long line of inconvenienced travelers. Suddenly an angry passenger pushed his way to the desk. He slapped his ticket down on the counter and said, "I HAVE to be on this flight and it HAS to be FIRST CLASS".

The attendant replied, "I'm sorry sir. I'll be happy to try to help you, but I've got to help these people first, and I'm sure we'll be able to work something out." The passenger was unimpressed. He asked loudly, so that the passengers behind him could hear, "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO I AM?"

Without hesitating, the attendant smiled and grabbed her public address microphone: May I have your attention please? May I have your attention please?" she began. With her voice being heard clearly throughout the terminal, she said, "We have a passenger here at Gate 14 WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHO HE IS. If anyone can help him find his identity, please come to Gate 14."

With the folks behind him in line laughing hysterically, the man glared at the attendant, gritted his teeth and said, "F, You!" Without flinching, she smiled and said, "I'm sorry, sir, but you'll have to get in line for that too."

(1) (Reply)

Girlssss / Yoruba And Igbo Man, Yoruba Go Fear Fear / Post All Olympics Jokes Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.