Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,232 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

See This Luxury Bus A Friend Of Mine Travelled In. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See This Luxury Bus A Friend Of Mine Travelled In. (1875 Views)

Python Killed A Big Sheep In Aba, Caught By A Friend (Photos) / See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) / Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Luxury Bus A Friend Of Mine Travelled In. by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 08, 2016
With this kind of luxury bus, I make travelling by road a constant thing.

Re: See This Luxury Bus A Friend Of Mine Travelled In. by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 08, 2016
And where is ur friend in this pic ? cool

1 Like

Re: See This Luxury Bus A Friend Of Mine Travelled In. by politricks: 2:38pm On May 08, 2016
Is your friend the photographer?
Re: See This Luxury Bus A Friend Of Mine Travelled In. by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 08, 2016
politricks:
Is your friend the photographer?

Ask Google grin grin
Re: See This Luxury Bus A Friend Of Mine Travelled In. by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 08, 2016
KashyBaby:
And where is ur friend in this pic ? cool

Check the fourth seat in the right roll, but if you can't find her, try wearing your contact lenses to do the magic for you.

grin grin jealousy
Re: See This Luxury Bus A Friend Of Mine Travelled In. by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 08, 2016
detruthteller:

Check the fourth seat in the right roll, but if you can't find her, try wearing your contact lenses to do the magic for you.

grin grin jealousy

Jealousy? shocked that's the word doesn't exist in my dictionary of life...

Not even envy with the pic from Google.

1 Like

Re: See This Luxury Bus A Friend Of Mine Travelled In. by MRBrownJ: 3:18pm On May 08, 2016
thats a plane, not a bus....

1 Like

Re: See This Luxury Bus A Friend Of Mine Travelled In. by ajalawole(m): 7:01pm On May 08, 2016
where is she heading to

Dat fish dat swallowed Jonah should come and swallow me and vomit me somewhere in d US, 9ja ehn... cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Convert My 4 Bedroom Bungalow To Duplex Please I Need A Solution. / How Can One Open A Restaurant With 100k Salary / My Bank Account Balance, Where Is Hope For Jobless Graduates Like Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.