Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,973 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) (39175 Views)

19-Year-Old Mother Dumps Her 2-Month-Old Baby In A Bush In Ikorodu (Photo) / UNILORIN Graduate Awaiting NYSC Killed With A Mortar In Ikorodu (Photo) / Laptop Thief Was Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by dre11(m): 2:48pm On May 08, 2016
Palpable tension has gripped residents of Ikorodu area of Lagos State following the gruesome murder of a prominent leader of the Onyabo Vigilance group, a community security outfit supported by the Local Government and people of the ancient town.

Afeez Oseni, a chieftain of the Vigilance group in Ikorodu Central, according to eyewitness accounts, was shot to death yesterday afternoon at the Aga area of the town by gunmen suspected to be cult members. The youthful Onyabo boss was said to have been with friends at the time of his murder.

Our correspondent reported that few hours after the killing, markets and shops within the locality hurriedly closed up amidst fear of possible clashes between the aggrieved Onyabo members and suspected cult kingpins.

“As I speak with you, we fear the worst. Onyabo men may decide to go after these cultists. These cultists have made life unbearable for us in Ikorodu and it is these Vigilance men like Geleti that has been helping to ensure sanity around here. His death is a sad development,” another source said.

According to the accounts of sources who spoke to The Nation, Oseni had arrived the place where he was killed and had barely settled down on the wooden seat he sat before his killers arrived and made for him directly.

“They wasted no time. He was just arriving at the place when the cultists arrived and made for him straight. They shot at him severally and waited to ensure that he received no help before fleeing on the motor bikes they came with. It was like a scene straight from a Nollywood movie.

“He was left in a pool of his own blood as everybody nearby had taken to their heels following the sporadic shootings with which the murderers announced their arrival. They shot straight at him to prevent him from trying to escape. It was a very terrifying sight,” our source said.

As of the time of filing this report, the Ikorodu Division of the Nigerian Police Force is yet to release official statement while the spokesperson of the Police in the state, Dolapo Badmus, said the command is yet to be informed of the murder.

http://thenationonlineng.net/tension-ikorodu-cultists-kill-vigilance-boss/

4 Shares

Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by darkenkach(m): 2:53pm On May 08, 2016
He is becoming a threat to some people.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by petux(m): 3:07pm On May 08, 2016
who cult don epp?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by nigeriancritic1(m): 3:12pm On May 08, 2016
darkenkach:
He is becoming a threat to some people.
i have said it< a country cannot continue to strive to increase the population of its illiterates.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 08, 2016
petux:
#Proudly Airlord

abeq oo am just kidding o

8 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by ijustdey: 6:52pm On May 08, 2016
nah who cult don help

all you hear about them is trouble and trouble

13 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by opineflu(m): 7:07pm On May 08, 2016
rip ta dead, u off d chessboard...

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by tolexy007(m): 7:08pm On May 08, 2016
h

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by Ptoocool(m): 7:08pm On May 08, 2016
Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by hollowpot15684(m): 7:08pm On May 08, 2016
badt guyz
Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by megxo(m): 7:08pm On May 08, 2016
Evil looms.... take cover

Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by Sunnycliff(m): 7:09pm On May 08, 2016
Who cultism don epp? angry

6 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by Flexherbal(m): 7:09pm On May 08, 2016
They will meet theirs waterloo, soon.

3 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by ylaa(f): 7:09pm On May 08, 2016
Oh cultist y?

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 08, 2016
if you kill by sword you will surely die by sword. wicked cultists everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:10pm On May 08, 2016
R.i.p but me dnt lyk vigilante xpecially when i fought sum one nice drunk nyt..dem wound me but i wound 1 wella bfr i zoomed off
Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by DharmyYinks: 7:10pm On May 08, 2016
Fastest way to die is through cultism!!!

4 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by davido101(m): 7:10pm On May 08, 2016
What is my dearest country turning into? Violence everywhere... Buhari what have you done

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by Diamondpicture(m): 7:10pm On May 08, 2016
petux:
#Proudly Airlord

Abakraaya

Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by Bollinger(m): 7:11pm On May 08, 2016
Did you all hear that? The assailants waited to make sure he received no help. Can you imagine? You know why they had the balls to do that? Because Nigeria is a lawless country.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by pantless(m): 7:12pm On May 08, 2016
go to mosque, you see Alfa, go to Church, you see Prophet, go to a cult, you see Stewpid Jobless youth

11 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by marshalcarter: 7:13pm On May 08, 2016
No be ikorodu again??....no beta news dey cum from dat direction

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by adesteve0606(m): 7:13pm On May 08, 2016
May God delever us in this country.

to know more about diabetes click here
https://www.nairaland.com/3093513/7-early-signs-type-2

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by riczy(m): 7:14pm On May 08, 2016
they ar comn for u,I swear
Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by urbobo20(m): 7:14pm On May 08, 2016
some thing urgent must be done about this cutist of a thing all over the south . delta , lagos rivers bayelsa an edo state

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by fredHOOTEE(m): 7:14pm On May 08, 2016
petux:
#Proudly Airlord

better quit......before its too late.. GIVE UR LIFE TO CHRIST I.REP.BAN

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 08, 2016
Ikorodu- National Headquarters of Land Grabbers

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by donogaga(m): 7:15pm On May 08, 2016
Ikorodu again.... Too much negative news coming from that zanga

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by timilehing(m): 7:15pm On May 08, 2016
Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by marshalcarter: 7:16pm On May 08, 2016
petux:
#Proudly Airlord

Instead make u modify nd delete dat nonsense....u still leave am der..if dem catch u with dis nonsense...u don die be dat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Opadele Racheal Abiola, LAUTECH Final Year Student / 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt / Robbers Arrested In Ogun As They Shared Their Loots (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.