Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) (39193 Views)

19-Year-Old Mother Dumps Her 2-Month-Old Baby In A Bush In Ikorodu (Photo) / UNILORIN Graduate Awaiting NYSC Killed With A Mortar In Ikorodu (Photo) / Laptop Thief Was Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by jamex93(m): 7:16pm On May 08, 2016
shocked
Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by Taeewo(m): 7:17pm On May 08, 2016
Baba Ruka will avenge...

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by destinyChiazor(m): 7:19pm On May 08, 2016
petux:
#Proudly Airlord

abeq oo am just kidding o
abeg upgrade ur brains or u beta go for prayers becos u need cerious HELP

4 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by kokozain(m): 7:21pm On May 08, 2016
This will be dreadful
Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by Mudash(m): 7:26pm On May 08, 2016
Budget signing dy over worry them
Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by Deen77: 7:27pm On May 08, 2016
Buhari, Nigeria need new prison yards up to 6 with farming facility, many prisoners are moving around.

I vote for Change please.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:29pm On May 08, 2016
I trust Onyabo guys, they will fish them out.

4 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 08, 2016
I wonder why some people prefer violence to peace.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 08, 2016
[quote author=winsley post=45431157][/quote]

thats how idiots like you put their self in trouble...
Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by Aarenasbaba(m): 7:36pm On May 08, 2016
petux:
#Proudly Airlord
Seeing elegbe okunkun for d 1st time on nairaland

Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by daomi(m): 7:36pm On May 08, 2016
petux:
#Proudly Airlord

Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by annnikky(f): 7:40pm On May 08, 2016
Ikorodu is fast becoming deadly this days, kidnapping- ikorodu, ritual-ikorodu, cultist attack-ikorodu, cold blood murder-ikorodu, na wah ooo. Ambo should do something about this cos is getting out of hand.
Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by slimfresh(m): 7:41pm On May 08, 2016
fredHOOTEE:
better quit......before its too late..
GIVE UR LIFE TO CHRIST
I.REP.BAN
Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by macaranta(m): 7:44pm On May 08, 2016
Too bad
Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by donjaxy(m): 7:44pm On May 08, 2016
Onyabo guys will be the lookout for cultist.

Pls watch the way you dress and your haircut. Ikorodu rough no be small
Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by Oghumu1(m): 7:51pm On May 08, 2016
marshalcarter:
No be ikorodu again??....no beta news dey cum from dat direction
Last last u go find house/land go there...

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by donoti23(m): 7:52pm On May 08, 2016
Rip man
Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by switchesNLogics: 8:00pm On May 08, 2016
Of what good is a cultist to a society? I bleed in my heart to hear some of these gruesome idiot classified as the future of tomorrow because they are youth like us. Let every one that do evil depart from evil.
1 Peter 3:10-12
10 For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile:
11 Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it.
12 For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil.
The door of repentance is still open for who ever among this cultist will shed his/her sword and follow the part of life
1 Peter 3:13
And who is he that will harm you, if ye be followers of that which is good?
@ petux
Can you honorably withdraw your comment "#Proudly Airlord " as this seems more of celebration of an evil deed. You may not mean any arm with this statement but this harsh-tag is a pregnant statement that can even lead to trouble. Let us be careful with the use of our words, as we may not be opportune to withdraw it thereafter.

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by Carrottop(m): 8:04pm On May 08, 2016
Dude once stayed in my street.. Heard he was a former cult member too... RIP tho

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by Bamz(m): 8:05pm On May 08, 2016
Flexherbal:
They will meet theirs waterloo, soon.

Your grammar just met its own. embarassed

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by olucomf: 8:24pm On May 08, 2016
petux:
#Proudly Airlord

C dis one again..

Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by olucomf: 8:25pm On May 08, 2016
petux:
#Proudly Airlord

C dis one again..

C dis one again..
Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by olisaEze(m): 8:26pm On May 08, 2016
Bamz:

Your grammar just met its own. embarassed

cheesy
Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by olarhtunji(m): 8:30pm On May 08, 2016
ok
Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by sammymolo(m): 9:22pm On May 08, 2016
Yes Just like you
Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by petux(m): 9:36pm On May 08, 2016
fredHOOTEE:
better quit......before its too late.. GIVE UR LIFE TO CHRIST I.REP.BAN
cmmon bro....twas justa joke.......
Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by petux(m): 9:36pm On May 08, 2016
marshalcarter:

Instead make u modify nd delete dat nonsense....u still leave am der..if dem catch u with dis nonsense...u don die be dat
bro na just play i dea play o
Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by petux(m): 9:38pm On May 08, 2016
destinyChiazor:
abeg upgrade ur brains or u beta go for prayers becos u need cerious HELP
take it easy bro...all justa joke......am nt a cultist.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by petux(m): 9:39pm On May 08, 2016
[quote author=Aarenasbaba post=45437304][/quote] i reject it!! am nt a cultist i was just joking

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by petux(m): 9:42pm On May 08, 2016
switchesNLogics:
Of what good is a cultist to a society? I bleed in my heart to hear some of these gruesome idiot classified as the future of tomorrow because they are youth like us. Let every one that do evil depart from evil.
1 Peter 3:10-12
10 For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile:
11 Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it.
12 For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil.
The door of repentance is still open for who ever among this cultist will shed his/her sword and follow the part of life
1 Peter 3:13
And who is he that will harm you, if ye be followers of that which is good?
@ petux
Can you honorably withdraw your comment "#Proudly Airlord " as this seems more of celebration of an evil deed. You may not mean any arm with this statement but this harsh-tag is a pregnant statement that can even lead to trouble. Let us be careful with the use of our words, as we may not be opportune to withdraw it thereafter.
lol bro .....lauqhing awt loud....i wrote it for fun....i knew nairalanders will attack me for this....u dnt need to preach for me coz i no the truth....all was just a joke
Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by kwyllancy: 9:44pm On May 08, 2016
[/quote][quote author=dre11 post=45429707]

http://thenationonlineng.net/tension-ikorodu-cultists-kill-vigilance-boss/

Rest in Peace
Re: Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) by yaki84: 10:11pm On May 08, 2016
if to say na rivers state now, yerrowbar folks for don invade d thread dey spew rubbish, causing wike like say d man get thier time.

all d same.....

LAGOS OF BLOOD!,!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unemployed Man Arrested For Squeezing Married Woman's Breast In Lagos / Armed Robber Caught In Sapele With Locally Made Pistol (Photos) / Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.