Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Help.: Tech Blog Or Entertainment Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help.: Tech Blog Or Entertainment Blog (435 Views)

10 Ways To Secure Your Blog or Website / I Want To Integrate Ecommerce Into My Entertainment Blog. I Need Advice Please / How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help.: Tech Blog Or Entertainment Blog by Badookelzi(m): 7:38pm On May 08, 2016
Please i need advice on which category of blog i should start, i want to start serious blogging, but am also a student. I need a blog that will favour me in terms of time.
I feel like creating tech blog but i feel like those using tech blog dont really earn with them. What do you think??
Re: Help.: Tech Blog Or Entertainment Blog by Donkenzy47(m): 7:55pm On May 08, 2016
and what makes you think the entertainment blogs really earn with them.
Re: Help.: Tech Blog Or Entertainment Blog by Opistorincos(m): 9:15pm On May 08, 2016
bro go for tech cos the pay is high and the competition is not as stiff as that of entertainment
Re: Help.: Tech Blog Or Entertainment Blog by fattbabakay(m): 6:37am On May 09, 2016
Badookelzi:
Please i need advice on which category of blog i should start, i want to start serious blogging, but am also a student. I need a blog that will favour me in terms of time.
I feel like creating tech blog but i feel like those using tech blog dont really earn with them. What do you think??
on norms, you are meant to go into blogging only if you have passion for it. On norms, you are meant to select a niche that you know much about. The fact that you are yet to start the blog but already thinking of money is abnormal, with this mentality, you might quit before you even start, cos blogging might disappoint your monetary expectations.

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Do I Submit My Site/blog To Search Engine? / Issues Of Multiple Posts And Uncategorization With My Theme / Android Mobile App Tutor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.