Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Issues Of Multiple Posts And Uncategorization With My Theme - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Issues Of Multiple Posts And Uncategorization With My Theme (437 Views)

How Do I Change My Theme On Whogohost / How Do I Remove Mybb Logo From My Site And Change My Theme / Webmasters...pls Help Me On My Theme... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Issues Of Multiple Posts And Uncategorization With My Theme by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 11, 2016
Pls webmasters, I implemented a theme on my blog, but I don't like the way it appears entirely.
From the Code edit on my backend, it seems to be encrypted.
Pls where do I go, to edit the looks of the blog, and also to add some Ad banners.
Also my posts and so multiplying itself in many columns of the blog.
Kindly take a look at the blog, best viewed with a Laptop and tell me how to correct it.
Also, there is nothing like Older Posts link on it again. Pls help me on that.
Thanks
the site is www.starttells.com

(1) (Reply)

Non Hosted Adsense Accounts Available / Does Uba Mcard Or Diamond Visa Card Work With Adwords / Advertise On Our Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.