Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,460 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:30 AM

Goriness - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Goriness (843 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goriness by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 08, 2016
This is my first time of writing a story of this genre so your feedback will be appreciated.

I'm sorry I couldn't mention names...as usual I invite all my dear readers both new and old. This is just a short story. Will start posting 'A call' soon. For now let me know what you guys/ladies think of this.

I was in my bedroom. Time? 12:00a.m. My apartment was just a room and toilet. The only thing i like about it is that the toilet isn't outside my apartment unlike the previous house i rented where i had to go outside at the dead of the night just to use the toilet. And believe me i tremble at the thought of what lurks around in the dark.

On this present day i was laying on my bed, watching a movie on my laptop. The battery was almost dead and there was no hope that we will have light this night. After about an hour I used the toilet and resumed my movie. At that moment I heard an unusual sound in my toilet, a gory sound, the type that gives you goose bumps!

The toilet door cracked then pushed open! At this point i was standing on my bed.

Exiting the toilet were traditionally dressed men with red marks on their face and chest! The first came out then another and another until they were ten of them and yet more were exiting.

You know that type of fear that makes you laugh? That type? Yes that's the type that i had as i stood on my bed, fear stricken, staring and crying inside my head.

One of the men: "You dey laugh! You no dey fear!"He asked me.

He must have mistaken my laugh for a laugh of confidence.

"Fear wetin?"I laughed. “Una no even sabi fear person sef. Na woman sabi fear person pass!” I prayed that my cockiness won’t make things worst.

They looked like cult members! What did i do to deserve this na! In all the houses and rooms in this street why is it my own that they have to appear in! Abi they send them?!

"Make we go change. The guy no dey fear our look." one of the men said as they all turned back, entering my toilet.

Is it me or are these evil people dumb!

Anyway this was my chance to escape! As soon as the last of them entered i locked the toilet door and raced for the exit door. Before i could hold the door handle the door pushed open!

Alas! My worst nightmare! The women had bushy hair, long fingers nails and a scary face, i swear just the sight of them alone can kill you! They had changed well! Why did I suggest to them to change now! I must be the dumb one!

As they trooped in, one of the women with her scary face and voice said;

“No vex say we follow this door enter o, as we enter the toilet go change the door no gree open again so na why we follow this door.”

I gulped down my saliva, although at this point there was nothing to gulp down, my throat was dry and hot!

As soon as the last of them had entered the woman spoke again;

“Shey now we dey scary shey?”

I nodded. I was dead terrified!

They moved simultaneously, levitating in the air towards me while I took quick steps backwards precipitately. From nowhere, a dagger appeared on their hand! They cornered me, raising their hands up, ready to use the dagger on me. But suddenly we felt a great wind, no a breeze. We looked up and it was the fan. The power distribution just brought the light.

“Up Nepa!” the women shouted throwing away their dagger and dispersing to the toilet as they argued among themselves;

“Na telemundo we go first watch o”

“No o. Zee world.”

“Na who reach there first go decide.” And they rushed to the toilet door.

Bewildered I stood up, opened the toilet door and they were gone, disappeared into thin air, just the way they had come!

See how these power distribution people, telemundo and Zee world saved my life.

THE END

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goriness by ammy4id: 8:47am On May 09, 2016
First to comment

1 Like

Re: Goriness by proficienc(m): 8:54am On May 09, 2016
Mattkent baba nice one... why did you shenk the other story na
Re: Goriness by Nobody: 9:51am On May 09, 2016
proficienc:
Mattkent baba nice one... why did you shenk the other story na

I no leave am. I go soon start to update am.
Re: Goriness by donkross1(m): 1:39pm On May 10, 2016
Mattkent:

I no leave am. I go soon start to update am.

Go update am now now.
Re: Goriness by joanee20(f): 10:24pm On May 10, 2016
NYC
Re: Goriness by fiyah(f): 11:27am On Jul 25, 2016
Lol
Re: Goriness by remiseyi(m): 12:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
Lol... Well done
Re: Goriness by Adesina12: 11:08am On Nov 29, 2016
Scary and funny short movie
Well done bro.
Please update Cartelllllllll
Supense is killing person oooo.
Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Now You Can Get Paid For Your Short Stories / The Poem Which Could Be Read Backward To Get Exactly Opposite In Meaning / Entangled Souls (episode 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.