Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Pls O Need Help! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls O Need Help! (796 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls O Need Help! by africraig: 1:47pm On Aug 13, 2009
helo nairalanders,can someone help me out on how i can get a visa to bahamas,ive tried all my best to get a good information on how to obtain the visa but i was made to understand that i ve to get to UK first and apply in person at the bahamas embassy in the UK.its a bit worrisome and strenous.Any advise from nairalanders? embarassed
Re: Pls O Need Help! by noblegas2(m): 11:00am On Aug 18, 2009
Perhaps u are misunderstanding the whole statement, the process is dat u can get a baHamas Visa through the Uk EMBASSY, so if u have a genuine reason for going there, u can walk up to any British embassy & go for enquiries, not Until u go to Uk b4 u can get a bahamas visa,
Re: Pls O Need Help! by Busybody2(f): 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2009
noble_gas1:

Perhaps u are misunderstanding the whole statement, the process is dat u can get a baHamas Visa through the Uk EMBASSY, so if u have a genuine reason for going there, u can walk up to any British embassy & go for enquiries, not Until u go to Uk b4 u can get a bahamas visa,

Exactly, what stops me from saying I can help and then chop his money and do a runner, later they will come here opening threads that they were scammed, i tire undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pls O Need Help! by africraig: 9:31am On Aug 19, 2009
Thanks noble gas,but i was opportuned to go to the british embassy in VI and was told to visit the ministry of foreign affairs,actually ive not done that,but prior to visitng the embassy,i had sent series of mails but was told by the british embassy tht they dont issue bahamas visa.
Re: Pls O Need Help! by africraig: 11:05am On Aug 27, 2009
pls i need more responses to this topic.Nairalander! pls say something.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Hotel Feedback / Travel Pictures And Stories / Trip to Obudu Ranch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.