Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,039 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Travel Pictures And Stories - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Pictures And Stories (794 Views)

Curious About The Seychelles? Read My Trip Report With Pictures And Videos / TMTN Visit To OLUMO ROCK Abeokuta, See Full History,new Pictures And Video. / Starting Life In London, Tips And Stories: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Travel Pictures And Stories by Epi: 10:53pm On Nov 27, 2009
Welcome! 

Come on in and join me.  Show your potential holiday destinations or places visited through pictures.  Yea, tell your stories through pictures even if it's in your neck of the woods cool smiley

Shawangunk Mountains

The Shawangunk Ridge, also known as the Shawangunk Mountains or The Gunks, a ridge of bedrock in Ulster County, Sullivan County and Orange County in the state of New York, extending from the northernmost point of New Jersey to the Catskill Mountains.

The English name, Shawangunk, derives from the Dutch Scha-wan-gunk, the closest European transcription from the colonial deed record of the Munsee Lenape, Schawankunk (German orthography).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shawangunk_Ridge

Re: Travel Pictures And Stories by SeanT21(f): 6:20am On Nov 28, 2009
Nice thread!!

Damn, I hate heights oo. Did U climb
??

(1) (Reply)

Alternative Routes To The Uk During Volcano Eruption? / A Complete Guide For Tuition Free Universities In Europe: / Uk/us/au/eu/canada Passports And Driving Licenses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.