Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,364 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Again! President Mugabe Beaten Up By Violent Wife Grace In Public - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Again! President Mugabe Beaten Up By Violent Wife Grace In Public (4266 Views)

Robert Mugabe Poses With His Wife, Grace And Family Months After Removal. Photos / President Mugabe Blasts Zodwa Wabantu Who Doesn't Wear Panties To Shows / Couple Had Sex In Bush After Church, Caught And Beaten Up By Angry Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Again! President Mugabe Beaten Up By Violent Wife Grace In Public by Awoofawo(m): 6:36am On May 09, 2016
Footage of the incident shows Grace Mugabe slapping her husband, president Robert Mugabe in a fit of rage.

Matibiri, Mugabe’s chief police guard, rushes in and tries to calm the situation, telling Grace Mugabe that if she wants to fight her husband she must do it in their bedroom, not in public. Grace Mugabe slaps Matibiri hard in the face and he withdraws in shame, leaving Mugabe to face further abuse from his wife, who is 40 years younger than the 92 year-old despot now afflicted with poor health.

The beating left Mugabe and his aides shell-shocked. Mugabe has previously complained of abuse from his wife, who harbours presidential ambitions and has declared: “Who has more right than me to be president?”

The failure by Mugabe’s guards to restrain his violent wife has left the president exposed and allowed Grace Mugabe to institute a reign of terror within Zanu PF where her entry as the women’s league chairperson has sparked chaos amid allegations of sex scandals.

Grace Mugabe has declared that she will not follow protocol because she is ‘superior’ to all of Mugabe’s aides by virtue of being “their boss’s wife”.

Police deputy commissioner general and close relative of president Robert Mugabe Innocent Matibiri is being blamed for failing to protect the dictator as details emerge of the embarrassing altercation in which the president was beaten up by his wife Grace Mugabe.

Source
Re: Again! President Mugabe Beaten Up By Violent Wife Grace In Public by akp202(m): 6:43am On May 09, 2016
Wife beating up her husband. ...this is serious and a big Disgrace to d office of d president. Women if u don't respect ur husband do u think it is people from outside that would respect him for you?

1 Like

Re: Again! President Mugabe Beaten Up By Violent Wife Grace In Public by Awoofawo(m): 6:49am On May 09, 2016
akp202:
H
Why you book space now?

You no get something to say for matter, abi you wan make dem kill Mugabe for us no?!

cool

A whole president for that matter, and if baba vex and treat her fu√kup. All women will cry beast grin
Re: Again! President Mugabe Beaten Up By Violent Wife Grace In Public by akp202(m): 6:57am On May 09, 2016
Awoofawo:
Why you book space now?

You no get something to say for matter, abi you wan make dem kill Mugabe for us no?!

cool

A whole president for that matter, and if baba vex and treat her fu√kup. All women will cry beast grin
My brother I just get to realize say na d method when nairalanders dey do to make number one o after which they modify.. ..LOL... .if u look am now ur guy Don modify
Re: Again! President Mugabe Beaten Up By Violent Wife Grace In Public by dammytosh: 7:03am On May 09, 2016
He should be slapped very well.

The useless man that oversees an economy where 100trillion Dollar bill was printed.

Typical useless African Leader

1 Like

Re: Again! President Mugabe Beaten Up By Violent Wife Grace In Public by Tellemall: 7:11am On May 09, 2016
Lol. Is this even possible? If so, the woman needs medical help ASAP.

No source for false news, isn't it? Put up a source or take it down.
Re: Again! President Mugabe Beaten Up By Violent Wife Grace In Public by Awoofawo(m): 7:13am On May 09, 2016
dammytosh:
He should be slapped very well.

The useless man that oversees an economy where 100trillion Dollar bill was printed.

Typical useless African Leader

You get mouth, a whole Mugabe reduce to mopping rag, o ma she o, how the mighty fall............

A strongman that withstand all the evil machinations of the imperialist against is person and national sovereignty been push around by mere woman!

Toto get power o!

1 Like

Re: Again! President Mugabe Beaten Up By Violent Wife Grace In Public by Awoofawo(m): 7:18am On May 09, 2016
Tellemall:
Lol. Is this even possible? If so, the woman needs medical help ASAP.

No source for false news, isn't it? Put up a source or take it down.

You didn't see source link under the photo abi?

You need Google to help you bro!

cool
Re: Again! President Mugabe Beaten Up By Violent Wife Grace In Public by Tellemall: 7:23am On May 09, 2016
Awoofawo:

You didn't see source link under the photo abi?

You need Google to help you bro!

cool

You just had your copied article, a pic of an aggressive looking woman with a docile man, and the word "Source". There was nothing else there.
Re: Again! President Mugabe Beaten Up By Violent Wife Grace In Public by Awoofawo(m): 7:29am On May 09, 2016
Tellemall:

You just had your copied article, a pic of an aggressive looking woman with a docile man, and the word "Source". There was nothing else there.
See me see wahala laro kuku!

Some folks sa and their commotion, did you click the word Source and nothing happen, Abeg take you commotion go somewhere else. maybe you be jjc online and don't know how to follow link cool
grin

Mods you dey watch now, if I decided to yamutu him now, you go ban me, na yeye I dey my own o!
cool
Re: Again! President Mugabe Beaten Up By Violent Wife Grace In Public by Tellemall: 8:03am On May 09, 2016
Awoofawo:
See me see wahala laro kuku!

Some folks sa and their commotion, did you click the word Source and nothing happen, Abeg take you commotion go somewhere else. maybe you be jjc online and don't know how to follow link cool
grin

Mods you dey watch now, if I decided to yamutu him now, you go ban me, na yeye I dey my own o!
cool

I thought you would paste the link, not a link to the link.

Oops.

What is "yamutu"? What is " jjc"?
Re: Again! President Mugabe Beaten Up By Violent Wife Grace In Public by Awoofawo(m): 8:11am On May 09, 2016
Tellemall:

I thought you would paste the link, not a link to the link.

Oops.

What is "yamutu"? What is " jjc"?

Abeg google the topic, if you don't know where to the link to the source in post and mentioning me Abeg, na early Monday morning we dey, I don't do iranu on Monday morning
cool
Re: Again! President Mugabe Beaten Up By Violent Wife Grace In Public by Tellemall: 10:59am On May 09, 2016
Awoofawo:

Abeg google the topic, if you don't know where to the link to the source in post and mentioning me Abeg, na early Monday morning we dey, I don't do iranu on Monday morning
cool

What is "iranu"?
Re: Again! President Mugabe Beaten Up By Violent Wife Grace In Public by Nobody: 5:33am On May 10, 2016
angry

(1) (Reply)

White South Africans Head For Home / Photos Of Donald Trumps House / Inside South Africa's Whites-only Town October 6, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.