Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

"My Fiance Wants To Break Our Engagement Because I Refused To Wash His Boxers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Fiance Wants To Break Our Engagement Because I Refused To Wash His Boxers (3627 Views)

Davido Dips Hand Into His Boxers For Thorough Scratching / Skibii Poses In His Boxers (Photo) / Victoria Kimani - I Refused To Give Future My Number, Yrs Later He Became Famous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Fiance Wants To Break Our Engagement Because I Refused To Wash His Boxers by DUBlog(f): 7:58am On May 09, 2016
Do you think she should end the engagement or accept the boxers washing responsibility?

www.divineloveudorji..co.ke/2016/05/my-fiance-wants-to-break-our-engagement.html?m=1

Re: "My Fiance Wants To Break Our Engagement Because I Refused To Wash His Boxers by halfricanadian(f): 8:00am On May 09, 2016
Ordinary boxers sure wash it

Bt my own is nt d one i will b hearing its nt clean

It still smells dats wen i will fight bck
Re: "My Fiance Wants To Break Our Engagement Because I Refused To Wash His Boxers by madridguy(m): 8:02am On May 09, 2016
Wash it and be able a good wife to be.

Sikena...... Team dictator.
Re: "My Fiance Wants To Break Our Engagement Because I Refused To Wash His Boxers by Nobody: 8:09am On May 09, 2016
haa this one is complicating oo... wetin I wan talk nw
Re: "My Fiance Wants To Break Our Engagement Because I Refused To Wash His Boxers by darkenkach(m): 8:23am On May 09, 2016
Lol! Boxers? babes, break that engagement and go get a serious guy.

5 Likes

Re: "My Fiance Wants To Break Our Engagement Because I Refused To Wash His Boxers by queenoflafia(f): 8:30am On May 09, 2016
darkenkach:
Lol! Boxers? babes, break that engagement and go get a serious guy.
Enhen
Take your issues to nairalanders and get the most dumb advice

3 Likes

Re: "My Fiance Wants To Break Our Engagement Because I Refused To Wash His Boxers by Airforce1(m): 8:53am On May 09, 2016
be loyal to your man. grin
Re: "My Fiance Wants To Break Our Engagement Because I Refused To Wash His Boxers by cicc2010(f): 11:06am On May 09, 2016
Yes, you have to wash the boxers
Re: "My Fiance Wants To Break Our Engagement Because I Refused To Wash His Boxers by Kingblingz(m): 12:06pm On May 09, 2016
If it had been Jean I would have said something abi na Jean boxers ur bf dey wear?Babe u sef na wa 4 u o,buh u dey allow am use wetin dey inside d boxer on u,buh 2 wash d boxer na wahala! Ur village Winches don vow say u no go marry be that..
Re: "My Fiance Wants To Break Our Engagement Because I Refused To Wash His Boxers by TeeYMartinz(m): 2:06pm On May 09, 2016
seriously, dis is not an issue @all, washing d boxers is not a big deal infact it shld b a romantic stuff buh dat shldn't b a yardstick for breakup
Re: "My Fiance Wants To Break Our Engagement Because I Refused To Wash His Boxers by lagosrd: 7:00am On May 10, 2016
My dear sister,
As far as you are really ready for marriage and you want to get serious kindly pick those boxers and wash. Dont be deceived by the dumbest of the advice people give out here. It is your right to ensure your husband is clean, the house is clean and atop this attitude of an angelic wife to be. Even your very good mother did same to your good father. However if you still wouldn't listen to my advise the be prepared for the worst treatment of your life from your partner and possibly breakup. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: "My Fiance Wants To Break Our Engagement Because I Refused To Wash His Boxers by OKorowanta: 7:06am On May 10, 2016
U get luck say your guy nor be Iron Mike Tyson di boxer.
He for don box your face scata if you refuse to wash his boxers.
Re: "My Fiance Wants To Break Our Engagement Because I Refused To Wash His Boxers by graciella(f): 9:19am On May 10, 2016
Don't wash that damn thing! he is not yet married to you, you are just engaged?! What does it take a guy to wash HIS OWN BOXERS? If it were a woman that gave a guy her panties to wash they will start screaming insult here and there! you can only wash that when his hands are broken! guys should try and be RESPONSIBLE for once! you are engaged to her does not mean you should ride on her or you are doing her a favour. Geez!!

4 Likes

Re: "My Fiance Wants To Break Our Engagement Because I Refused To Wash His Boxers by LegalBaby(f): 9:33am On May 10, 2016
madridguy:
Wash it and be able a good wife to be.

Sikena...... Team dictator.
so its washing boxers that makes one a good wife?
shallow

1 Like

Re: "My Fiance Wants To Break Our Engagement Because I Refused To Wash His Boxers by CaroLyner(f): 9:52am On May 10, 2016
next time throw his smelling boxers in his face.rubbish.
Re: "My Fiance Wants To Break Our Engagement Because I Refused To Wash His Boxers by CaroLyner(f): 9:55am On May 10, 2016
or better still flush it down the drain.some nigerian guys just like to think so highly of themselves
Re: "My Fiance Wants To Break Our Engagement Because I Refused To Wash His Boxers by madridguy(m): 10:41am On May 10, 2016
So what is the big deal ? He might be testing her with that. My opinion though to save her relationship.

Happy birthday to you.

LegalBaby:
so its washing boxers that makes one a good wife?
shallow
Re: "My Fiance Wants To Break Our Engagement Because I Refused To Wash His Boxers by duduade: 10:52am On May 10, 2016
That is not a fiance but a fian-slave....
Re: "My Fiance Wants To Break Our Engagement Because I Refused To Wash His Boxers by safarigirl(f): 11:28am On May 10, 2016
I can not wash a man's boxers, my mother never washed my father's boxers. There was division of labor in my family, wash your undies your damn self.

If he has half a brain self, he won't give me a shred of his cloth to wash, me wey my hand small like pikin own, I won't be able to hold the cloth, even less wash it well.

Some men are just lazy bums....he'll soon ask her to be wipe his shithole

2 Likes

Re: "My Fiance Wants To Break Our Engagement Because I Refused To Wash His Boxers by Dunexxx(m): 11:49am On May 10, 2016
safarigirl:
I can not wash a man's boxers, my mother never washed my father's boxers. There was division of labor in my family, wash your undies your damn self.

If he has half a brain self, he won't give me a shred of his cloth to wash, me wey my hand small like pikin own, I won't be able to hold the cloth, even less wash it well.

Lolz funny
Re: "My Fiance Wants To Break Our Engagement Because I Refused To Wash His Boxers by omoibiyemi: 1:47pm On May 10, 2016
For real? Guys can be funny seriously. So cos she didn't wash d boxers nw. Wen dey get married who will still wash it.
Re: "My Fiance Wants To Break Our Engagement Because I Refused To Wash His Boxers by misspatsy(f): 2:46pm On May 10, 2016
It seems as if the lady is living with her fiance,thus the boxing washing issue. His ex washed his boxers then why is she an ex,he compares you to her because of boxer washing.
Wash the boxers and see his reaction because you are already living as his wife or better still go to your father's house
Re: "My Fiance Wants To Break Our Engagement Because I Refused To Wash His Boxers by mofy1(f): 5:53pm On May 10, 2016
What's the ish about washing of boxer. It shows u are the type that will let her man go out with dirty undies or clothes cos u don't wanna wash them. My man does not need to tell me to do that b4 I do it. Infact whenever I visit I always replace the one he wore to work with a new one so that I can wash it even though he insist that he wants to repeat it b4 washing. Another thing is when u are dating a guy never see it like I can't do this or that cos some did it b4 and it didn't favour them. Do ur thing and be optimistic and stop thinking that wot happen to his ex will happen to u. Abi nah him be ur first bf too. Its my opinion though.
Re: "My Fiance Wants To Break Our Engagement Because I Refused To Wash His Boxers by Eleganza33(f): 7:08pm On May 10, 2016
Well for me its no big deal I can do it even without been told
Re: "My Fiance Wants To Break Our Engagement Because I Refused To Wash His Boxers by daviddagreat: 10:30pm On May 10, 2016
safarigirl:

by ur comments I guess u are unmarried. with such a shallow mindset I hope n pray u don't stay like dat for a long time,and if u are married mehn I sincerely sympathize with ur husband.
O.P if you think u can't wash d boxers don't n call of the relationship cos u getting married to him that gonna be a life tym of boxers washing. And Pls don't make ur decisions based on these spristers opinion cos many of them don't know the first thing about keeping a boyfriend let alone a husband.plus u wud be surprised Wat they do in their relationship,buh dey wud com hia and start forming iron lady
Re: "My Fiance Wants To Break Our Engagement Because I Refused To Wash His Boxers by daviddagreat: 10:33pm On May 10, 2016
Eleganza33:
Now dats someone with good home training
Re: "My Fiance Wants To Break Our Engagement Because I Refused To Wash His Boxers by Eleganza33(f): 10:38pm On May 10, 2016
Lol honestly na,thanks anyways
daviddagreat:
Now dats someone with good home training
Re: "My Fiance Wants To Break Our Engagement Because I Refused To Wash His Boxers by daviddagreat: 10:39pm On May 10, 2016
mofy1:
What's the ish about washing of boxer. It shows u are the type that will let her man go out with dirty undies or clothes cos u don't wanna wash them. My man does not need to tell me to do that b4 I do it. Infact whenever I visit I always replace the one he wore to work with a new one so that I can wash it even though he insist that he wants to repeat it b4 washing. Another thing is when u are dating a guy never see it like I can't do this or that cos some did it b4 and it didn't favour them. Do ur thing and be optimistic and stop thinking that wot happen to his ex will happen to u. Abi nah him be ur first bf too. Its my opinion though.
I think I was wrong there still ladies that actually use their head. u one of them Sis
Re: "My Fiance Wants To Break Our Engagement Because I Refused To Wash His Boxers by safarigirl(f): 10:55pm On May 10, 2016
daviddagreat:

by ur comments I guess u are unmarried. with such a shallow mindset I hope n pray u don't stay like dat for a long time,and if u are married mjehn I sincerely sympathize with ur husband.
O.P if you think u can't wash d boxers don't n call of the relationship cos u getting married to him that gonna be a life tym of boxers washing. And Pls don't make ur decisions based on these spristers opinion cos many of them don't know the first thing about keeping a boyfriend let alone a husband.plus u wud be surprised Wat they do in their relationship,buh dey wud com hia and start forming iron lady

If you can't perform a simple task like washing your own undies, then it's your wife I pity for living with an archaic fellow.

I cannot do what my own mother did not do, if you see me sef, you no go fit ask me to wash boxers, she was paying up to 500k fees without washing undies.

Kim K didn't wash undies to pay off Kanye's 53 million dollar debt....women who are making money and supporting their husbands sensibly do not have time to wash a man's undies.

Washing machine is 15k, this is 2016, not 1816....my mentality is just fine for this century. It is you and the other boxers-washing laundry women on this thread whose mentalities should be analyzed.

If my man is such a lazy tw@t that he can't wash flipping boxers himself, I'll do us both a favour and get him a washing machine right before leaving his lazy arse.....

There are boundaries in every relationship bro, not every man is looking for a woman to wash his briefs for him, some are more interested in relevant things. Your standards are not the same as every other man's, stop forming mouthpiece and declaring who has 'home training' and who doesn't

3 Likes

Re: "My Fiance Wants To Break Our Engagement Because I Refused To Wash His Boxers by safarigirl(f): 11:15pm On May 10, 2016
Eleganza33:
the word is 'being'...you need to re-acquaint yourself with your grammar rather than washing men's undies

2 Likes

Re: "My Fiance Wants To Break Our Engagement Because I Refused To Wash His Boxers by daviddagreat: 12:04am On May 11, 2016
safarigirl:
If you can't perform a simple task like washing your own undies, then it's your wife I pity for living with an archaic fellow.

I cannot do what my own mother did not do, if you see me sef, you no go fit ask me to wash boxers, she was paying up to 500k fees without washing undies.

Kim K didn't wash undies to pay off Kanye's 53 million dollar debt....women who are making money and supporting their husbands sensibly do not have time to wash a man's undies.

Washing machine is 15k, this is 2016, not 1816....my mentality is just fine for this century. It is you and the other boxers-washing laundry women on this thread whose mentalities should be analyzed.

If my man is such a lazy Arrow that he can't wash flipping boxers himself, I'll do us both a favour and get him a washing machine right before leaving his la
zy arse.....

There are boundaries in every relationship bro, not every man is looking for a woman to wash his briefs for him, some are more interested in relevant things. Your standards are not the same as every other man's, stop forming mouthpiece and declaring who has 'home training' and who doesn't

I was gonna give u a different reply buh after reading the part wer u made mention of ur mother not doing such does dat means ur mom never did laundry for ur dad or any one else, dose dat mean she doesn't take care of ur dad's clothing in any way? u talk of Kim paying up Kanye's debt dats cool and any guy wud appreciate that buh just like girls take note of things guys do too.guys take note of little gestures like that it doesn't mean he has enslaved the woman.all am saying is either by using a washing machine or by hand wash there is nothing wrong in washing ur man's briefs only women with inferiority complex tink of it as slavery.just like I don't c any wrong in a guy doing his woman's laundry.lastlyif u can't do something it doesn't mean others who can are stupid.if u want to correct her error u don't have to be insulting about it.wat makes you tink ur above grammatical blunders ur self
Re: "My Fiance Wants To Break Our Engagement Because I Refused To Wash His Boxers by Justeenaleo(f): 12:20am On May 11, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Adorable Throwback Photos Of Actress Adesua Etomi, Chioma, Ceec And More As Kids / Mercy Eke Mocks Watchers Of Big Brother Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.