Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy (26225 Views)

Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 / Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? (2) (3) (4)

If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by Airforce1(m): 12:13pm On May 09, 2016
'From my marriage counselling experience, I have come to the conclusion that most men of today are the weaker sex, at least emotionally. How many of us can control our emotions that we resort to using our wives as punching bags, abusing alcohol, or other methods of lashing out because we are not emotionally strong enough to hold our cool.

A lot of us can't keep up with both working a full time job and managing a household, raising children to the extent that women do everyday. I know some of you would say, that's not a man's department.

I have come to the conclusion that we need women more than the women need us. If not for our money or our sperm, women really have no real need for us.

Men are big babies because they always want everything to be about them and the women know this and know how to massage/manipulate our ego.

Most men can't really control their sexual urge, that's why some of us can have sex even with our housemaids or anything in skirts.

Male death rates are greater than comparable to female rates for almost all major causes of death. Men die younger from heart disease, cancer, stroke, chronic lung diseases, infections.

Men are also much more likely to commit suicide than women and have a greater chance of being murdered or dying in an accident.
Abegi, this is just my take. How Una see this matter, because heavy wahala dey ground o!!!!!'

https://m.facebook.com/156922181023054/photos/a.652786811436586.1073741825.156922181023054/984586208256643/?type=3&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.984586208256643%3Atl_objid.984586208256643%3Athid.156922181023054%3A306061129499414%3A69%3A0%3A1464764399%3A4010774258387100662&__tn__=E

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by Akkord4gov: 12:21pm On May 09, 2016
Click like if u agree with C.boy,click share if you think otherwise

199 Likes 16 Shares

Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by sinaj(f): 12:26pm On May 09, 2016
Dis is quite funny grin

But on a serious note, women are d stronger vessel here.
They can go tru lots of hardship, suffering nd still remain strong unlike the male folks.

That's why u see more of widows dan widowers.

Apart from the money nd sperm tho, we still need that love nd feeling of self belonging tongue

I prefer Maslow's theory to Charly boy's theory lol

36 Likes

Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by wilybebsy(m): 12:26pm On May 09, 2016
This mad man shacheesycheesy

Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by SleekAboki: 12:29pm On May 09, 2016
Those were the two main reasons Tiwa discarded the husband like used tissue paper after extracting sperm and using him to raise to the top.

The way and manner some women over package even rotten eggs to emotionally bleed men deserves national emergency.Most men are dying silently in today's Dubai and London marriages.

We need a new movement to rescue such weak men from the feminists.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by Smellymouth: 12:32pm On May 09, 2016
Good day Mr. Chairman,Moderator, Panel of Judges,Time Keeper,Co-debaters and Distinguished Ladies and Gentlemen..

My names are SmellyM0uth ALAGA1. I am here to support the motion which says that---"Most men of today are the weaker sex and can't control themselves emotionally.."

Listen and be blessed grin

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by youngberry001(m): 12:33pm On May 09, 2016
I swear charly boy got a point here......

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by Akkord4gov: 12:36pm On May 09, 2016
sinaj:
S

S for Sinaj Sukura
Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by Airforce1(m): 12:45pm On May 09, 2016
Smellymouth:
Good day Mr. Chairman,Moderator, Panel of Judges,Time Keeper,Co-debaters and Distinguished Ladies and Gentlemen..
My names are SmellyM0uth ALAGA1. I am here to support the motion which says that---"Most men of today are the weaker sex and can't control themselves emotionally.."

Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by nerodenero: 1:17pm On May 09, 2016
Women are the neck, men are the head. Without the neck, can the head function properly?

Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by MRBrownJ: 2:16pm On May 09, 2016
i fully disagree with his post...
- men AND women cant control our emotions, thats the reason why you see women crying and biatching all the time, for even the slightest issue. about beating women, there is nothing new here,the reason is A) the bible teaches these men that women MUST be submissive so when they aint, they get punched into submission and B) if a woman loses her mind and has the audacity to raise her hands on a man, then she should get equal treatment. as for alcohol, compare that with SHOPPING and tell me if women can control their emotions there.
FACT#1 men AND women cant control their emotions

- working a full time job, managing a household and caring for kids?! when did you see a woman doing that?! abeg, this is a lie unless you simply direct your maid to do the cooking, cleaning the home and raising your kids during the day, while you are at work. it shouldnt even been attempted, as a human being need to rest their bodies. furthermore, why should African men manage a home when they have a wife who is home doing nothing? thats HER job in the African lifestyle, thats why many happily stay home.
FACT#2 NOBODY has a full time job and take care of a home and kids by themselves.

- women only need men for sperm and money, TRUE, while we men only need women for sex as we already have the money... and its because of that MONEY that women will always be the WEAKER ones, because men will continue using it to blackmail women into doing exactly what they desire (aka cook, clean, raise kids and fukc us like p0rnstars, even if they dont want to).
FACT#3 whoever desires MONEY will always be a slave to whoever got the money!

- men are big babies, YES!!!! if a man works 10+ hrs everyday and brings all the cheddar, then he needs to be treated as a KING when he comes back home to a wife who directed the maid to do all the chores. thats the time wifey needs to do all what this man desires, in order to have him fit to go back to work the next day, while she stays home doing whatever she does all day. if this woman wants to therefore use that to manipulate him then thats her own problems (to be ungrateful), and not ours
FACT#4 taking care of your hardworking man is the DUTY of all stay at home wifey!

- men cant control their sexual urges, YES!!!! sadly men and women are different sexually. God created us with a tiger in our pants and since our earlier age, we cant CONTROL/TAME it. if we see a sexy woman, nice tittays out their bras or some aass, that tiger will "roar" regardless if we are married or in a r/ship. the important part is to be able to ACT RIGHT when we have these sexual urges, and certainly not try to control them. sadly, as stated before, women desire us for money, thus many marry/date us for money and will never divorce/dump a man who cheat on their "money desperate" self, so guess what? due to that fact, many men gladly and openly cheat with women who dont care if they are married or in a r/ship, so long as they have MONEY
FACT#5 because of the Money that these women so desire, whatever a man does with his sexual urges, is IRRELEVANT!

- men die younger, OFF COURSE WE DO!!!! we work harder, have more stressful lives due to that fact, we put our lives at risk to provide for our women etc. no woman CAN/SHOULD ever compare having a day job with staying at home. we are murdered (sometimes by women) because we have the money, yes! it aint easy being a man.
FACT#6 NOBODY can predict the future and therefore, we should enjoy the ride the best we see fit.

77 Likes 14 Shares

Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by Airforce1(m): 10:14pm On May 09, 2016

Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by Ishilove: 10:15pm On May 09, 2016
Airforce1:
Cc ishilove

Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by Airforce1(m): 10:20pm On May 09, 2016
Ishilove:

are you the lady n your profile?
Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by Ishilove: 10:23pm On May 09, 2016
Airforce1:
are you the lady n your profile?

What do you think?
Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by gospi: 10:30pm On May 09, 2016
this is a very bitter truth about men.
Ishilove.
Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by Nobody: 6:18am On May 10, 2016
Okay...
Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by SweetBoyFriend(m): 9:43am On May 10, 2016
Minus Money and sperm, women need men just like a human being needs food.

They can't do without men

Ask Linda Ikeji what she's going through and believe me she pays for sex

16 Likes

Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by Nobody: 9:44am On May 10, 2016
Denrele's sex partner is talking. So, I am not surprised

Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by Mutuwa(m): 9:44am On May 10, 2016

very true,especially in this contemporary era of copious vices.Some men may yield in to their emotions nowadays,but the Almighty had already factory wired the man to be domineering and in control,except other wise.
from an old except,a food for thought.

who is a man?

A man is a beautiful part of God’s creation who starts compromising at a very tender age.
He sacrifices his chocolates for his sister.
He sacrifices his dreams for just a smile on his parents face.
He spends his entire pocket money on buying gifts for the lady he loves just to see her smiling.
He sacrifices his full youth for his wife & children by working late at night without any complain.
He builds their future by taking loans from banks & repaying them for lifetime.
He struggles a lot & still has to bear scolding from his mother, wife & boss.
His life finally ends up only by compromising for others’ happiness.

If he goes out, then he’s careless
If he stays at home, then he’s a lazy
If he scolds children, then he’s a monster
If he doesn’t scold, then he’s a irresponsible guy
If he stops wife from working, then he’s an insecure guy
If he doesn’t stops wife from working, then he’s somebody who lives on wife’s earnings.
If he listens to mom, then he’s mama’s boy
If he listens to wife, he’s wife’s slave

Respect every male in your life. U will never know what he has sacrificed for you.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by robsisi(f): 9:44am On May 10, 2016
Sad, so this is what it's about
Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by ZoggingMaster: 9:45am On May 10, 2016
I always wonder if this man ever thinks of the one who painstakingly built the name he is damaging now...

Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by ichommy(m): 9:45am On May 10, 2016
Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by Shortyy(f): 9:45am On May 10, 2016
Uncle Charlie, I don't need your sperm nor your money. I need your L.O.V.E

Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by ritababe(f): 9:46am On May 10, 2016
Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by neonly: 9:46am On May 10, 2016
He wrong God wanted woman to be a companion intimacy helper nd play mate Dat one of real reason women are created my own opinion though
Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by Kunlenoni: 9:47am On May 10, 2016
That's for irresponsible ones, responsible ladies needs affection and Companion.
Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by Peacetemi: 9:47am On May 10, 2016
Smellymouth:
. Everybody stop and lets listen to Smelly. Oya Smelly over to you.

Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by Johnheir2(m): 9:47am On May 10, 2016
Sleep and think
Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by LegalBaby(f): 9:47am On May 10, 2016
hard on fluke

Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by Suspect33(m): 9:47am On May 10, 2016
If not for straffing and egg, wetin we dey carry dem do??

Osas And Gbenro Ajibade Go On A Family Vacation After Rumored Marital Crises / Davido's Babymama Saga: Anti-child Trafficking Body Reacts / Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her 31st Birthday Today, Shares Cool Photos

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62