Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Long Queues At The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Early Today - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Long Queues At The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Early Today (27530 Views)

Ambode Is Building Pedestrian Bridge At Magodo-Alausa Secretariat Bus-stop / Top 5 Ways To Conquer Long Queues At Nigerian Airports / Pedestrian Bridge Collapses In Ikire, Osun State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Long Queues At The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Early Today by queenstll(f): 12:54pm On May 09, 2016

The Ojota pedestrian bridge has been in the news lately because of the number of individuals who make use of it daily. Considering it’s just a single bridge, there is always a long queue and this has frustrated people who don’t want to fall victim to the officials of the Kick Against Indiscipline (KAI) stationed there to arrest anyone trying to cross to the other side of the road wrongly.
According to Twitter user @Taiwobaby360, she got to ojota at 7:05am and was only able to cross the pedestrian bridge 35mins later. The government definitely needs to construct an additional bridge as promised, on time.

Source: http://timenaija.com/i/2016/05/09/photos-long-queues-at-the-ojota-pedestrian-bridge-early-today/
Re: Long Queues At The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Early Today by queenstll(f): 12:55pm On May 09, 2016
omo, can't they just kadikpe cross the road?

1 Like

Re: Long Queues At The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Early Today by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 09, 2016
Are they the newly police recruit?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Long Queues At The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Early Today by mhizbright: 1:27pm On May 09, 2016
end time queue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Long Queues At The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Early Today by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:27pm On May 09, 2016
That guy on sky blue shirt keep nose as if to sey person mess.. @ 3rd pics

15 Likes

Re: Long Queues At The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Early Today by Bigblogman(m): 1:27pm On May 09, 2016
When this shameless people in government travel out of the country, is this what they see? Are there no more sensible persons in government these days. Why use eba as gum when you can afford a proper and lasting gum. But as usual my country people will rather suffer and smile. Always settle for less, my people why. APC and PDP no epp una ooo make una drop their matter from una head so that we go fit reason together like humans. Just imagine the hardship. cry embarassed

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Long Queues At The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Early Today by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 09, 2016
Queue looking like Dasuki is sharing millions.

The difference is, Nigerians wouldn't be this organised if that ever happened, everyone on that queue would fit in at the same time.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Long Queues At The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Early Today by ZACHIE: 1:28pm On May 09, 2016
The culture of safety, decency and order is crawling back.
Give it time, that bridge will be more than adequate .

11 Likes

Re: Long Queues At The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Early Today by asumo12: 1:28pm On May 09, 2016
The Que is so long oooooooooo!

Mu Number!!!

grin
Re: Long Queues At The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Early Today by kamatofeelz(m): 1:30pm On May 09, 2016
I think say na dasuki dey share money I won rush come Any hustle na hustle
Re: Long Queues At The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Early Today by olafum1(m): 1:30pm On May 09, 2016
Lol.. to use pedestrian bridge even get holdup/queue grin

Na wa o... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wetin we no go see for Naija?

5 Likes

Re: Long Queues At The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Early Today by oshe11: 1:30pm On May 09, 2016
Exactli y I hate Nigeria!

These set wud bliv dia party Loyalists n those set wud bliv dia own party loyalists nt giving an iota of tot if dey r lieing or not!

I rili nid to travel out of dis country to Abuja!
Re: Long Queues At The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Early Today by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 09, 2016
what's the meaning of this ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Long Queues At The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Early Today by steadynana: 1:31pm On May 09, 2016
Lagosians be like : please I'm behind you
Re: Long Queues At The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Early Today by Segadem(m): 1:31pm On May 09, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Long Queues At The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Early Today by yungpowers(m): 1:31pm On May 09, 2016
nonsense

Re: Long Queues At The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Early Today by EMMANTOP1(m): 1:32pm On May 09, 2016
Life must continue.... cool

1 Like

Re: Long Queues At The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Early Today by mustmust(m): 1:32pm On May 09, 2016
Re: Long Queues At The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Early Today by Booty4me: 1:32pm On May 09, 2016
People just too much Lagos haba
Re: Long Queues At The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Early Today by shevchenko(m): 1:32pm On May 09, 2016
Why do they have bridges in Nigeria .Don't they have pedestrian walks?

1 Like

Re: Long Queues At The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Early Today by maxwell767(m): 1:33pm On May 09, 2016
undecided na for Nigeria we dy queue for everything... Imaging to cross road u have to queue...smh
Re: Long Queues At The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Early Today by KAYNINI(m): 1:33pm On May 09, 2016
awesome
Re: Long Queues At The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Early Today by oshe11: 1:33pm On May 09, 2016
dis queue pass wen U wan change ur skul fees draft to receipt oooo

i dn tire 4 nija i wan travel go Abuja

1 Like

Re: Long Queues At The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Early Today by olapluto(m): 1:34pm On May 09, 2016
In Scandinavia, they queue as well. Lets get used to it. This may just kick start the rebirth of discipline in Lagos state. If other states can follow, then the ripple effects will be nice.
People will complain about the queue, then force government to provide alternatives.

5 Likes

Re: Long Queues At The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Early Today by 1miccza: 1:34pm On May 09, 2016
The main problem is that useless division that they created on the bridge i don't really know the mofo that gave them such a useless idea and they created a barricade seperating the road ¶ermanently yeye people....
Re: Long Queues At The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Early Today by prinsam30: 1:36pm On May 09, 2016
all of them for just plan am, cross the road at once, make we see wetin for happen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Long Queues At The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Early Today by kalebfred: 1:36pm On May 09, 2016
We are glad to announce to the general public that the NDA 2016 Shortlisted Candidates for the 68 Regular Course for interview has been released. All candidates whose names are on the NDA 2016 Shortlisted Candidates For Interview have successfully passed the Nigerian Defence Academy Entrance Examination which was held on Saturday 23 April 2016.

So therefore, all successful candidates are expected to appear for interview before the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) from Saturday 28 May – 9 July 2016 at the Nigerian Defence Academy (Old Site), Kaduna.

NOTE: The NDA interview will be conducted in two Batches, and candidates will appear before the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) in 2 Batches as follows.
A. Batch 1. – All Candidates from the under listed states should report to NDA on Saturday 28 May 2016.

Abia
Adamawa
Bauchi
Benue
Cross River
Delta
Ebonyi
Ekiti
Imo
Kaduna
Kebbi
Kwara
Nasarawa
Ogun
Oyo
Rivers
Sokoto
Taraba

B. Batch 2. – All Candidates from the under listed states are to report to NDA on Saturday 18 June 2016.
For complete article, click here
Re: Long Queues At The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Early Today by macaranta(m): 1:36pm On May 09, 2016
Too many queues in this Damn Lagos...
Re: Long Queues At The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Early Today by hakeem4(m): 1:36pm On May 09, 2016
oshe11:
Exactli y I hate Nigeria!

These set wud bliv dia party Loyalists n those set wud bliv dia own party loyalists nt giving an iota of tot if dey r lieing or not!

I rili nid to travel out of dis country to Abuja!
is it the Abuja in Burkina faso?

1 Like

Re: Long Queues At The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Early Today by deolanre(m): 1:36pm On May 09, 2016
asumo12:
The Que is so long oooooooooo!

Mu Number!!!

grin
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspects The Lagos Blue Line Rail Project (Videos) / Lady Dies In Fatal Accident In Kaduna, Her Son Severely Injured (Pics) / Passengers Stranded As Aero Contractors Airlines Suspends Operation (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.