Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,084 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? (5482 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! / Nairaland Is More Lively Than Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by SmallBMighty: 4:43pm On Aug 13, 2009
Is it normal to dream of nairaland? I dreamed of a topic yesterday and i was so hilarouss when i woked up it was dream.
Is it a bad thing, tel me so i can stop coming to this place any more
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by SamMilla1(m): 7:06pm On Aug 13, 2009
nothing wrong about that
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by mamagee6(f): 11:46pm On Aug 14, 2009
You're addicted to Nairaland. tongue
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by sexyLeamon(f): 6:07am On Aug 15, 2009
ROFL I can't stop laughing. well thank God, I come on nairaland like daily, but I have never dream
of it and I thank God for dat.
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by OgidiBoy(m): 6:21am On Aug 15, 2009
[/quote][quote author=~Small-B-Mighty~ link=topic=309496.msg4346540#msg4346540 date=1250178215]
Is it normal to dream of nairaland? I dreamed of a topic yesterday and i was so hilarouss when i woked up it was dream.

When you "woked up" shocked shocked shocked Maybe it's time you start spending more time on your sturdies  sad
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 16, 2009
roflmao.
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by nwauwa(m): 11:24am On Aug 17, 2009
OgidiBoy:

When you "woked up" shocked shocked shocked Maybe it's time you start spending more time on your sturdies sad
glass house and stones
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 18, 2009
bro you're right.

NO ONE is *erfect.
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by chic2pimp(m): 7:11pm On Aug 18, 2009
OgidiBoy:

When you "woked up" shocked shocked shocked Maybe it's time you start spending more time on your sturdies sad
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by davidif: 6:18am On Aug 19, 2009
When you "woked up" Maybe it's time you start spending more time on your sturdies

omo, i don laugh tire for library, ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaa.
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by Sissy3(f): 6:19am On Aug 19, 2009
you need antimalaria drugs asap. this is a bad malaria embarassed embarassed grin
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 19, 2009
davidif:

omo, i don laugh tire for library, ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaa.
rotflmao.

u guys should leave ogidi alone na
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by oyinda3(f): 6:22am On Aug 19, 2009
OgidiBoy:

When you "woked up" shocked shocked shocked Maybe it's time you start spending more time on your sturdies  sad

rotflmaooo. lol

topic is hilarious in general.
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by sexyLeamon(f): 6:23am On Aug 19, 2009
~Sissy~:

you need antimalaria drugs asap. this is a bad malaria embarassed embarassed grin
LMAO
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by Nobody: 2:42am On Aug 25, 2009
I havent tot this to be funnier anyway. . . . But grin grin
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by Andrew3(m): 6:33pm On Dec 15, 2011
Pray you dont dream of 190 or lefulefu or you wont wake grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by missuzoma: 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2011
Highly abnormal. Pls buy and swallow ogwu iba asap then stay away from NL for one week.
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by Mayflowa(m): 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2011
@Ogidiboy.
Let me help you. I hope I do not make the worst blunder.
Maybe it's time you started spending more time on your studies.   grin see!
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by DisGuy: 6:40pm On Dec 15, 2011
I said to myself the other day, most people on here will think others are internet addicts or weird for going on NL all the time
and they will think themselves as perfectly normal  grin

Nairaland is another world entirely, many people are missing out  grin
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by Egbagirl(f): 6:41pm On Dec 15, 2011
HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA. Great comic relief! lol.
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by muyete(m): 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2011
If you want to spend your time away, just come to NL.
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by sugar001(f): 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2011
Lol! The is always sth to laugh about on nairaland. @Poster! Keep on dreaming, Nothing do you.
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 15, 2011
ist the NAIRA or the LAND that u dreamt of ? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by kelvincoll(m): 6:48pm On Dec 15, 2011
All correct! carry on as long as they re dreams of ''One day! this forum criticisms and recommendations shall be given top priority towards national development''
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 15, 2011
Woo, topic @ 2009
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by mukina2: 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2011
::Andrew:::

Pray you dont dream of 190 or lefulefu or you wont wake grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin

OgidiBoy:

nwa-uwa:

You are living in a glass house and confidently throwing stones.Check your post first.

i go die oh grin grin grin grin
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by nanidee(f): 6:54pm On Dec 15, 2011
Lmao. Hillarious thread.
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:05pm On Dec 15, 2011
[size=13pt]Well , i use to dream about this Nairaland too^^ grin . and always finding myself having interesting conversations with nice people @ the romance section but the sad thing is , waking up and seeing it's just a dream is annoying and heartbreaking ! cheesy cheesy wink[/size]
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by akinmax: 7:10pm On Dec 15, 2011
~Small-B-Mighty~:

YES, ! is possible, Only and Only if you have chronic fever.You need to go and see your doctor fast!
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:15pm On Dec 15, 2011
[size=13pt]Dreaming about Nairaland would be the best dream for any member of this Forum --- ever since my last dream , i have been favored by nature and men all around . take my post as joke or . . . not , I'm seriously talking the good this site have done to my life . grin grin grin

Thank u Nairaland. . . . mosh! cheesy cheesy
[/size]
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by engrj(m): 7:23pm On Dec 15, 2011
Ur last thinking was Niaraland, dat is y u dream of it go bed again & continue de dreaming smiley
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 15, 2011
~Small-B-Mighty~:

What was on the front page? E be like say I get dat dream yday too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just Thought I Should Have A Feel Of What Poverty Is Like By Drinking Garri (pic / Can You Identify The Owner Of These Phone Numbers? / 'geely Cars' Hyra Motors,chinese Finest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.