Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Technical Co-founder - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Technical Co-founder (1003 Views)

Co-founder Needed For E-government Startup / Co-founder Needed For E-government Startup / Searching For A Co Founder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Technical Co-founder by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 09, 2016
Hello Programmers,

I have an Idea of a tech start up, been learning to code but the job aint easy... Still on javascript, can do little of HTML5, CSS and have a little knowledge on Javascript.

What I need is someone(maybe two) to join me as tech guys on these project as I will be handling the marketing, product development and project management aspect of it.
No initial budget yet, but I believe businesses can be done even without startup capital, just a Good idea is needed, work on it and investors will show up...

Will throw more light when we get talking.

Regards, Innocent
You can PM me...
Re: Technical Co-founder by Booyakasha(f): 4:04pm On May 09, 2016
polymathic:
Hello Programmers,

I have an Idea of a tech start up, been learning to code but the job aint easy... Still on javascript, can do little of HTML5, CSS and have a little knowledge on Javascript.

What I need is someone(maybe two) to join me as tech guys on these project as I will be handling the marketing, product development and project management aspect of it.
No initial budget yet, but I believe businesses can be done even without startup capital, just a Good idea is needed, work on it and investors will show up...

Will throw more light when we get talking.

Regards, Innocent
You can PM me...

Lol.. i doubt any good programmer will waste time on your project if you don't have money to pay..
Re: Technical Co-founder by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 09, 2016
Booyakasha:

Lol.. i doubt any good programmer will waste time on your project if you don't have money to pay..
Hmmm... Well, I believe you cos even the ones I know told me money is their motivator.. I just shake my head and smile..
Re: Technical Co-founder by Sambayour(m): 8:00pm On May 09, 2016
polymathic:
Hmmm... Well, I believe you cos even the ones I know told me money is their motivator.. I just shake my head and smile..

You can't expect someone to code for hours without having hope of cash in return
Re: Technical Co-founder by teampregar(m): 8:45pm On May 09, 2016
dat is why he is looking for a co-founder someone who will take risk with him in the startup and when profit comes they enjoy it
Re: Technical Co-founder by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 09, 2016
Sambayour:

You can't expect someone to code for hours without having hope of cash in return
I'm not saying there won't be cash in return, just wanted to someone who's willing to work with or without cash....
Re: Technical Co-founder by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 09, 2016
teampregar:
dat is why he is looking for a co-founder someone who will
take risk with him in the startup and when profit comes they enjoy it
thanks so much for this.. You understand perfectly well what I wanted!!! There will be some stipend tho to motivate but I've made up my mind now to outsource and then while they're working on it I'll continue learning to code little by little....
Re: Technical Co-founder by Sambayour(m): 9:16pm On May 09, 2016
polymathic:
I'm not saying there won't be cash in return, just wanted to someone who's willing to work with or without cash....

Okay.I grab,but bare in mind that if someone will work from a remote location he/she will need power supply, internet and refreshment and all ds will require money

1 Like

Re: Technical Co-founder by mcameo: 10:54am On May 10, 2016
@polymatic Where are you based?
Re: Technical Co-founder by Teeneyo(m): 12:17pm On May 10, 2016
Good idea...I am sure u willl find programmers that are passionate like u.
Re: Technical Co-founder by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 10, 2016
mcameo:
@polymatic Where are you based?
Lagos sire... How about you?

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Code Snippets On Www,planetnetbeans.org / I Am Looking For Php Projects To Test My Skillz / Need A Shared Sms Shortcode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.