Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:43 AM

Natural Hair Beautiful - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Natural Hair Beautiful (1899 Views)

Diy's On Natural Hair & Beauty / Have You Tried Hair Wonder Natural hair oil on Your Hair? / 8 Creative Ways To Style Your Natural Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Natural Hair Beautiful by Arewa12: 4:11pm On May 09, 2016
Natural hair is beautiful. You know whenever i see natural hair i always thank God that Black women from all over the world are now realizing the beauty that comes with natural hair. Natural hair unite all black race. Be you Africa-American, Blacknese, British-African whatever race you represent, you will always carry the DNA of the Black race. Natural hair is an example of the race you represent. AFRO #i-rep-afro, #i-rep-natural-hair. #i-rep-Africa hairstyle27..com

1 Like

Re: Natural Hair Beautiful by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 09, 2016
beautiful pictures, the style I wore today is similar to the last picture. Going natural is one of the best decisions I've made concerning my hair.

1 Like

Re: Natural Hair Beautiful by Arewa12: 10:47pm On May 09, 2016
krystalklear:
beautiful pictures, the style I wore today is similar to the last picture. Going natural is one of the best decisions I've made concerning my hair.
nyc one
Re: Natural Hair Beautiful by Hexquisite(f): 10:59am On May 10, 2016
Im also going all natural,for d pat 4 mnths now i ve not retouched my hair,and its bn an amazing hair journey
Re: Natural Hair Beautiful by Mzsolmi(f): 1:24pm On May 10, 2016
Natural Hair! Love em
Re: Natural Hair Beautiful by Arewa12: 11:00pm On May 10, 2016
you nid to c ma mum. Tho re hair is just 4 month old, i stop her from retouching. Nd she is liking it
Re: Natural Hair Beautiful by joie27: 10:43am On May 11, 2016

Re: Natural Hair Beautiful by Arewa12: 11:00am On May 11, 2016
hope it is pure!!! Sha
Re: Natural Hair Beautiful by Arewa12: 12:52pm On May 11, 2016
naturalista
l hairstyle27..com/2016/05/natural-hair-is-beautiful.html

Re: Natural Hair Beautiful by beyondwalls: 1:45pm On May 11, 2016
Get hair growth oil and 100% Pure Castor Oil For;

• Soft and moisturised skin
• Fast hair growth and hair thickness
• Repair of dry damaged hair and breakages
• Eyebrows and eyelashes hair growth
• Excellent body massage into joints and muscles
• Use in castor oil pack
Re: Natural Hair Beautiful by Adamna(f): 11:00am On May 12, 2016
joie27:
Extra Virgin Coconut oil for N800 on Kaymu
http://www.kaymu.com.ng/tree-of-the-field-coconut-oil-250ml-828630.html
Do you ship to port harcourt?
Re: Natural Hair Beautiful by joie27: 11:37am On May 12, 2016
Adamna:
Do you ship to port harcourt?

Yes we do. cheesy
Re: Natural Hair Beautiful by mezeadichie: 9:14am On Jun 17
Incredible Secrets To Starting A Successful Hair Business In Africa

The Hair business is not a foreign concept to hair enthusiasts in Africa, especially individuals who wish to engage in this business in the long run. This business has recorded sterling success over the years when beauty and health have been elevated to the forefront - resulting in a huge increase in the value of production with a firm and steady growth rate.

Therefore, the huge revenue that can be amassed in the hair industry has made thousands of hair merchants and beauty salon owners invest in it. But as the hair market may seem profitable, there is a need to grasp the rudiment of becoming successful in the burgeoning hair business.

How To Start A Hair Business
1. Desire To Learn More About The Hair Industry
Your performance is a function of your interest. As such, you must be avidly passionate about the hair market if you want to thrive in it. This is because there would be ups and downs but the fuel that keeps you going is the unfettered determination etched with passion to stay focused and resilient.

There are different sources of interest, such as a chance interest, recommended path, or family tradition. But whatever might be driving your interest, you must be open to learning more about the hair industry you want to go into. Learning more can include attending conferences on hair and beauty. In this light, the African Hair Summit is one major conference to attend to gain deeper knowledge about the hair market.

African Hair Summit is a platform that enables you to learn from resource persons and reputable hair brands on the hacks to become successful in the competitive hair landscape in Africa, and by extension, globally.
2. Have A Set Budget In Mind
Setting up a hair business requires a budget that must be clearly stated. This means you need to start planning, albeit money is not everything you need. But you must have saved up or gotten substantial capital to keep the business running, including ways to spend it on products from reputable sources.
3. Have A Clear Goal To Start An Online Business Or Open A Store
It is essential to figure out who you want to work with in the hair industry. You must know what your strategy is and what you intend to accomplish. Do you wish to create a hair salon or start an internet business selling hair types and products? You can only have a step-by-step plan for your own business after you know your aim. This understanding helps you to create unique goals.
The best method to make an informed decision on your own path is to conduct extensive study beforehand. You must ensure that you understand what it would be like to establish an offline or online firm. In essence, you’ll have an easier time deciding on the appropriate aim and vision for your hair business.

What Are The Secrets To Launch A Successful Hair Business

1. Choose The Best Time And Place To Start
It is crucial to consider how long it will take to start a hair business, as this accounts for about 70% of your success. Therefore, it is best to start the business at a favorable time when there is a high demand for hair products or services. But you must also take location into consideration.
It is common knowledge that hair business may not be as profitable in rural areas as it will be in urban centers. Hence, the a need to position your market in a way that will attract target customers that will pay you the best value for your hair products or services.

2. Choose A Trust Hair Manufacturer/Supplier
It is imperative to locate a trustworthy industrial vendor. A good factory may help you reach the pinnacle of success in your hair business, while a terrible factory vendor can completely destroy it. This makes choosing a reputable and reliable hair manufacturer or supplier an important decision.
However, you can have a sneak peek into some of the best hair brands to help your hair business in events like the African Hair Summit. This is because many hair brands (manufacturers and suppliers) will be in attendance, giving you the leverage to know where to purchase some of the best hair products You will also receive hints on how best to maximize the profitability of your hair business.

3. Employ Social Media To Promote Your Hair Business
This digital age has given rise to social media platforms that are buzzing across the internet. Social media is where a wide range of potential customers can be found, which is also important for you to employ in your hair business.
The dissemination rate is fast on platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, X (formerly Twitter), LinkedIn, and Pinterest. Therefore, your business must be visible on some or all of these social media platforms to attract customers locally, regionally, or globally.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About Starting A Successful Business In Africa

How Much Do I Need To Launch A Successful Hair Business?
The capital that you need to start a hair business depends on the proposed scale of the business. This also includes the area of hair business that you want to delve into - which could be having a hair salon, supplying hair products, etc. That is why you need to research your preferred area of hair business to know how much you will need.

Can I Start A Hair Business Without Prior Knowledge Of The Business?
Yes, you can start a hair business if you are a newbie in the hair industry. But it will be important to learn the art of the business by attending hair or beauty-related events, taking courses on hair business, or other through other learning mediums.
Meanwhile, the African Hair Summit gives you the best opportunity to have handy knowledge about the hair business while providing you with the best tips to stay ahead of the curve in the hair market.

to learn more - Visit Here https://africanhairsummitshow.org/

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Sandals / Rose Gold Panerai Leather Wristwatch / Direct Image Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.