Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,120 members, 7,849,497 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

Man Blast Linda Ikeji 4 Humiliating Him While Trying 2 Advertise On Her Blog(pic - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Blast Linda Ikeji 4 Humiliating Him While Trying 2 Advertise On Her Blog(pic (4887 Views)

You Killed Mayowa! Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji, Toyin Aimakhu / AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) / Wizkid Blast Linda Ikeji On Snapchat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Blast Linda Ikeji 4 Humiliating Him While Trying 2 Advertise On Her Blog(pic by safarigirl(f): 10:18am On May 10, 2016
If he has evidence, he should post it and stop ranting like a market man.

He can even sue her to court.... Taking the matter to twitter reeks of poor professionalism, so wetin make people do? Insult Linda? Will that get you your money back? Will that compel her to put up the ad?

If he has previously done business of this nature with Linda and he claims there was no snag then, why would this one time occurence cause him to act like a woman on her period?

If not that NL is filled with WAEC candidates and Jambites, those are the relevant questions people should ask.

A transaction was purportedly made and the wronged party doesn't feel the need to post pictures of the screen grabs he allegedly has, but is cool posting some story online?

Nigerians sha

3 Likes

Re: Man Blast Linda Ikeji 4 Humiliating Him While Trying 2 Advertise On Her Blog(pic by safarigirl(f): 10:19am On May 10, 2016
LegalBaby:
[size=15pt]she's clearly at fault.
but asslickers would never see that
[/size]
clearly, based on what? Hearsey?

Have you seen proof of transactions? Your moniker says legal baby, but you clearly don't reason like one
Re: Man Blast Linda Ikeji 4 Humiliating Him While Trying 2 Advertise On Her Blog(pic by donigspain(m): 10:21am On May 10, 2016
Linda does not manage ads. She has an an advert manager - E**a. I have done several ad placement on LIB (BN, NL, 360nobs et al) and have never encountered any issue. Let's not make it look like he was scammed.

1 Like

Re: Man Blast Linda Ikeji 4 Humiliating Him While Trying 2 Advertise On Her Blog(pic by Nobody: 10:57am On May 10, 2016
Lol!! He asked Wizkid to help him! wink cheesy cheesy cheesy

Aunty Linda, pay him his money jor. angry angry
Re: Man Blast Linda Ikeji 4 Humiliating Him While Trying 2 Advertise On Her Blog(pic by tintedniggz(m): 11:25am On May 10, 2016
saxby:

Ppl like who I'll love to know them.
I can give you their contact
Re: Man Blast Linda Ikeji 4 Humiliating Him While Trying 2 Advertise On Her Blog(pic by tintedniggz(m): 11:27am On May 10, 2016
KINGofTOTO:
Like how much? For ow many days... Share their handle
Shld I pass you their contact?
Re: Man Blast Linda Ikeji 4 Humiliating Him While Trying 2 Advertise On Her Blog(pic by KINGofTOTO: 8:42pm On May 10, 2016
tintedniggz:

Shld I pass you their contact?
Yup bro... I'll be xpecting offapendulum@gmail.com
Re: Man Blast Linda Ikeji 4 Humiliating Him While Trying 2 Advertise On Her Blog(pic by tintedniggz(m): 9:03pm On May 10, 2016
KINGofTOTO:
Yup bro... I'll be xpecting offapendulum@gmail.com
Sent bruh
Re: Man Blast Linda Ikeji 4 Humiliating Him While Trying 2 Advertise On Her Blog(pic by KINGofTOTO: 12:25am On May 11, 2016
tintedniggz:
Sent bruh
Seen, u can send me his twitter handle also
Re: Man Blast Linda Ikeji 4 Humiliating Him While Trying 2 Advertise On Her Blog(pic by saxby(f): 12:12pm On May 11, 2016
tintedniggz:

I can give you their contact

Thanks.

Kindly share.
Re: Man Blast Linda Ikeji 4 Humiliating Him While Trying 2 Advertise On Her Blog(pic by Arewa12: 12:27pm On May 11, 2016
nah today

Re: Man Blast Linda Ikeji 4 Humiliating Him While Trying 2 Advertise On Her Blog(pic by tintedniggz(m): 1:56pm On May 11, 2016
saxby:

Thanks.
Kindly share.
Do send a pm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Moyo Lawal Flashes Her Underwear In New Picture / Two Months After Adesua's Tummy Is Still Flat...is Banky Impotent? Pics / Photos Of Braless Kendall Jenner Bares It All At Cannes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.