Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Photos Of Braless Kendall Jenner Bares It All At Cannes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Braless Kendall Jenner Bares It All At Cannes (4869 Views)

Chika Ike's Dress At 76th Cannes Film Festival In France / Shola Ogudu Bares Cleavage In A Car / Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash's Wedding, Bares Cleavage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Braless Kendall Jenner Bares It All At Cannes by Nigeriapen(m): 7:52am On May 12, 2018
[img]https://3.bp..com/-N2W6I7dRQCA/WvaD2tMoGAI/AAAAAAAALD8/v0GnHFMt0yIispA5f2OKtBnNyPjgAIvAgCLcBGAs/s1600/Braless%2BKendall%2BJenner%2Bbares%2Bit%2Ball%2Bat%2BCannes.jpg[/img]

Model Kendall Jenner, 22, attended the Chopard party at the 71st Cannes Film Festival in a gold sheer mini dress which put her nipples and scanty nude pants on display.

More photos below:
SOURCE:https://www.nigeriapen.com/2018/05/braless-kendall-jenner-bares-it-all-at.html

CC: Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Braless Kendall Jenner Bares It All At Cannes by Nigeriapen(m): 7:52am On May 12, 2018
Re: Photos Of Braless Kendall Jenner Bares It All At Cannes by kobosmart(m): 7:52am On May 12, 2018
cool I don talk am na me go marry this gal
Op stop advertising my gal and my toys to nairalanders please
Re: Photos Of Braless Kendall Jenner Bares It All At Cannes by robinso01(m): 8:29am On May 12, 2018
kobosmart:
cool I don talk am na me go marry this gal
Op stop advertising my gal and my toys to nairalanders please
how can you marry someone with pimples on her chest?
Re: Photos Of Braless Kendall Jenner Bares It All At Cannes by kobosmart(m): 8:47am On May 12, 2018
robinso01:
how can you marry someone with pimples on her chest?
angry how dare you say that about my future wifes' fufu dumplings? Gimme your house address so I can come f*ck u up
Re: Photos Of Braless Kendall Jenner Bares It All At Cannes by EmmySparky(m): 9:50am On May 12, 2018
the only girl with a natural body among the kardashian/jenner family...no be she dey shout say she get v*gina for lil dicky's freaky friday...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Braless Kendall Jenner Bares It All At Cannes by robinso01(m): 10:05am On May 12, 2018
kobosmart:

angry how dare you say that about my future wifes' fufu dumplings? Gimme your house address so I can come f*ck u up
my ass is covered with the blood of Jesus
Re: Photos Of Braless Kendall Jenner Bares It All At Cannes by kobosmart(m): 10:35am On May 12, 2018
robinso01:
my ass is covered with the blood of Jesus
*rolling eyes* I mean I wanna kick your teeth in
Spoilt shild
Re: Photos Of Braless Kendall Jenner Bares It All At Cannes by robinso01(m): 10:38am On May 12, 2018
kobosmart:

Spoilt shild
my teeth is also cover with the water of Jesus grin
kobosmart:

Spoilt shild
my teeth is also cover with the water of Jesus

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Braless Kendall Jenner Bares It All At Cannes by kobosmart(m): 11:00am On May 12, 2018
robinso01:
my teeth is also cover with the water of Jesus grin my teeth is also cover with the water of Jesus
angry yea you better run...talking sh*t about ma baby
Re: Photos Of Braless Kendall Jenner Bares It All At Cannes by orunto27: 11:23am On May 12, 2018
See through Busts. Delicious Mamas. Sufficient to cure same sex Rascals.
Re: Photos Of Braless Kendall Jenner Bares It All At Cannes by Kobicove(m): 11:52am On May 12, 2018
Who cares?
Re: Photos Of Braless Kendall Jenner Bares It All At Cannes by robinso01(m): 3:43pm On May 12, 2018
kobosmart:
angry yea you better run...talking sh*t about ma baby
sorry baby's daddy
Re: Photos Of Braless Kendall Jenner Bares It All At Cannes by wizrose(m): 3:52pm On May 12, 2018
Nigeriapen:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-N2W6I7dRQCA/WvaD2tMoGAI/AAAAAAAALD8/v0GnHFMt0yIispA5f2OKtBnNyPjgAIvAgCLcBGAs/s1600/Braless%2BKendall%2BJenner%2Bbares%2Bit%2Ball%2Bat%2BCannes.jpg[/img]

More photos below:
SOURCE:https://www.nigeriapen.com/2018/05/braless-kendall-jenner-bares-it-all-at.html

CC: Lalasticlala

repent .. Or else
your hell fire will be grade 1 grin grin
Re: Photos Of Braless Kendall Jenner Bares It All At Cannes by blingxx(m): 6:44pm On May 12, 2018
Why I don't t understand about today's fashion is, why bother wear anything Seriously what is she still hiding? I don use eyes trace everything from the chest to the *****

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Braless Kendall Jenner Bares It All At Cannes by blingxx(m): 6:47pm On May 12, 2018
EmmySparky:
the only girl with a natural body among the kardashian/jenner family...no be she dey shout say she get v*gina for lil dicky's freaky friday...

Forget that shit mehn these people are damn fake too much surgery and everything especially that ugly LovePeddler(Kim)

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Braless Kendall Jenner Bares It All At Cannes by EmmySparky(m): 9:58pm On May 12, 2018
blingxx:

Forget that shit mehn these people are damn fake too much surgery and everything especially that ugly LovePeddler(Kim)
lol i know...but this one's body still looks natural than the rest...
Re: Photos Of Braless Kendall Jenner Bares It All At Cannes by kobosmart(m): 10:14am On May 13, 2018
robinso01:
sorry baby's daddy
cool

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Shows Of His $150,000 Wrist Watch - 53.8M - Pictures / Hot Gist : War Between Oge Okoye And Chioma Toplis / Pic:baba Ijesha In Serious Injury After Car Accident That Claimed A Woman's Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.