Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Web Developers Wanted - Earn Up To N250,000 Per Month (apply Now) - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Web Developers Wanted - Earn Up To N250,000 Per Month (apply Now) (1554 Views)

Web Developers Needed ! Urgent / New Platform For Web Developers, UI/UX Designers, Programmers To Make Money / Remote Developers Wanted Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Developers Wanted - Earn Up To N250,000 Per Month (apply Now) by jasedu60: 6:47pm On May 09, 2016
ataroid is a British founded Multinational Software development and IT Management Company situated in Lagos, Nigeria.

We are built to manage and create small, medium and large scale IT projects including:

- Website Design

- Website Development

- Search Engine Optimization

- Social Media Management

- Mobile Apps. Development

- Email Marketing

- Social Media Marketing

- SMS Marketing

In order to support our continued success, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Web developer.

The ideal candidates will have significant experience of the following:-

- 1 year experience with PHP and JavaScript.

- Team foundation server (TFS)

- Experience in .NET / C Sharp

- Experience in SQL/ T-SQL

- Experience in ASP.NET

- Experience of mySQL and NoSQL (Preferably CouchDB) databases.

- Have experience in using HTML5, CSS3.

- Knowledge with structures JSON and XML.

- Have experience with developing APPs (iOS or Android or Both)

- Have a genuine creative passion for web design and technology

- Have a strong eye for design and impeccable attention to detail

- Ability to develop cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions

- Experience working with version control systems

If you have the relevant experience with a clear background of delivery then please apply with your CV to [size=18pt]hr@ataroid.com[/size]

Monthly Salary Range - N100,000 - N250,000

Wages - N3,850 to 9,600 per day
Re: Web Developers Wanted - Earn Up To N250,000 Per Month (apply Now) by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 09, 2016
Cc aikfrank
Re: Web Developers Wanted - Earn Up To N250,000 Per Month (apply Now) by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 09, 2016
Devil is a liar!!! This space is reserved!!!!
Re: Web Developers Wanted - Earn Up To N250,000 Per Month (apply Now) by seunoni34(m): 1:00pm On May 10, 2016
jasedu60:
ataroid is a British founded Multinational Software development and IT Management Company situated in Lagos, Nigeria.

We are built to manage and create small, medium and large scale IT projects including:

- Website Design

- Website Development

- Search Engine Optimization

- Social Media Management

- Mobile Apps. Development

- Email Marketing

- Social Media Marketing

- SMS Marketing

In order to support our continued success, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Web developer.

The ideal candidates will have significant experience of the following:-

- 1 year experience with PHP and JavaScript.

- Team foundation server (TFS)

- Experience in .NET / C Sharp

- Experience in SQL/ T-SQL

- Experience in ASP.NET

- Experience of mySQL and NoSQL (Preferably CouchDB) databases.

- Have experience in using HTML5, CSS3.

- Knowledge with structures JSON and XML.

- Have experience with developing APPs (iOS or Android or Both)

- Have a genuine creative passion for web design and technology

- Have a strong eye for design and impeccable attention to detail

- Ability to develop cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions

- Experience working with version control systems

If you have the relevant experience with a clear background of delivery then please apply with your CV to [size=18pt]hr@ataroid.com[/size]

Monthly Salary Range - N100,000 - N250,000

Wages - N3,850 to 9,600 per day
My message was not delivered to the mail provided
Please provide an alternative email. Thanks
Re: Web Developers Wanted - Earn Up To N250,000 Per Month (apply Now) by jasedu60: 6:31am On May 11, 2016
seunoni34:

My message was not delivered to the mail provided
Please provide an alternative email. Thanks
[size=18pt]
hr@ataroid.com[/size]
Re: Web Developers Wanted - Earn Up To N250,000 Per Month (apply Now) by sleepingdemon: 10:59am On May 11, 2016
Haa, see free land, i must claim this land. space booked.
Re: Web Developers Wanted - Earn Up To N250,000 Per Month (apply Now) by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 11, 2016
^^^who the heck are you? How dare you? i mean how dare you book that space? Who gave you the audacity? You want to start a war here abi? Oya waka pass now now.
Before you know it now, you will start bring your cattle to graze on this space.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Web Developers Wanted - Earn Up To N250,000 Per Month (apply Now) by Laolballs: 12:49pm On May 11, 2016
Mail not delivered
Re: Web Developers Wanted - Earn Up To N250,000 Per Month (apply Now) by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 11, 2016
O boy, na which kain mail be this sef?
Re: Web Developers Wanted - Earn Up To N250,000 Per Month (apply Now) by jasedu60: 6:27pm On May 11, 2016
dhtml18:
O boy, na which kain mail be this sef?

Please try now:

[size=28pt]hr@ataroid.com[/size]
Re: Web Developers Wanted - Earn Up To N250,000 Per Month (apply Now) by jasedu60: 6:30pm On May 11, 2016
Send your CV to:

[size=28pt]hr@ataroid.com[/size]
Re: Web Developers Wanted - Earn Up To N250,000 Per Month (apply Now) by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 11, 2016
Maybe i should just post my CV on this thread?
Re: Web Developers Wanted - Earn Up To N250,000 Per Month (apply Now) by jasedu60: 7:07pm On May 11, 2016
dhtml18:
Maybe i should just post my CV on this thread?

Have you tried it again now?
Re: Web Developers Wanted - Earn Up To N250,000 Per Month (apply Now) by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 11, 2016
I seem to have misplaced my CV even, must be getting old. . .
Re: Web Developers Wanted - Earn Up To N250,000 Per Month (apply Now) by sleepingdemon: 9:21pm On May 11, 2016
dhtml18:
^^^who the heck are you? How dare you? i mean how dare you book that space? Who gave you the audacity? You want to start a war here abi? Oya waka pass now now.
Before you know it now, you will start bring your cattle to graze on this space.

haa, before, na grazing reserve i book the land for, and for who i am, just remember say na sword my herdsmen dey carry no be machete
Re: Web Developers Wanted - Earn Up To N250,000 Per Month (apply Now) by sleepingdemon: 9:24pm On May 11, 2016
dhtml18:
I seem to have misplaced my CV even, must be getting old. . .

Thank God, ehen op, my own cv dey kampe, but rat don chop my name, address and phone no comot, but na my own, i go still fit submit am?
Re: Web Developers Wanted - Earn Up To N250,000 Per Month (apply Now) by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 11, 2016
Found the CV finally, but wait i don old small o (like >50yrs with a walking stick too), will your company still accept me sha?
Re: Web Developers Wanted - Earn Up To N250,000 Per Month (apply Now) by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 11, 2016
sleepingdemon:

Thank God, ehen op, my own cv dey kampe, but rat don chop my name, address and phone no comot, but na my own, i go still fit submit am?
Hmn, you can use my own account number if that column don wipe commoth.

1 Like

Re: Web Developers Wanted - Earn Up To N250,000 Per Month (apply Now) by sleepingdemon: 10:55pm On May 11, 2016
dhtml18:

Hmn, you can use my own account number if that column don wipe commoth.

haa, i no even sabi say them dey put account number for c.v make i use pencil take write my account number for there
Re: Web Developers Wanted - Earn Up To N250,000 Per Month (apply Now) by Nobody: 6:15am On May 12, 2016
^^^See you, if you no put account number for your CV, na how employer wan take pay you? Dont forget to add your BVN number too (just in case)
Re: Web Developers Wanted - Earn Up To N250,000 Per Month (apply Now) by sleepingdemon: 11:22am On May 12, 2016
dhtml18:
^^^See you, if you no put account number for your CV, na how employer wan take pay you? Dont forget to add your BVN number too (just in case)
i go add pension pin join sef
Re: Web Developers Wanted - Earn Up To N250,000 Per Month (apply Now) by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 12, 2016
^^^And also your nairaland and facebook ID
Re: Web Developers Wanted - Earn Up To N250,000 Per Month (apply Now) by tr3y(m): 10:11pm On May 12, 2016
dhtml and co, well done ehn. I will soon submit the names of noise makers

OP, anyone that possess all those skills and still looking for job needs a brain reboot, how will one person be an expert with PHP, .NET, C Sharp, Javascript MySQL, HTML, CSS NOSQL e.t.c and still settle for a 250k job. That is like the work of at least two people. una wan use one stone to kill two birds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Web Developers Wanted - Earn Up To N250,000 Per Month (apply Now) by guente02(m): 10:15pm On May 12, 2016
See trolling abeg.
Re: Web Developers Wanted - Earn Up To N250,000 Per Month (apply Now) by tgmservice: 12:11am On May 13, 2016
But ehnn op if I sabi all those programming language I 4 don be mark zukerberg of africa by now.
see all d programming language u what make one man know Mr op go and learn dem and do ur job urself

1 Like

Re: Web Developers Wanted - Earn Up To N250,000 Per Month (apply Now) by trytillmake(m): 6:29am On May 13, 2016
This yr ataroid website no dey work o!
Re: Web Developers Wanted - Earn Up To N250,000 Per Month (apply Now) by Nobody: 6:44am On May 13, 2016
dhtml18:
Devil is a liar!!! This space is reserved!!!!
My First Comment

tr3y:
dhtml and co, well done ehn. I will soon submit the names of noise makers
OP, anyone that possess all those skills and still looking for job needs a brain reboot, how will one person be an expert with PHP, .NET, C Sharp, Javascript MySQL, HTML, CSS NOSQL e.t.c and still settle for a 250k job. That is like the work of at least two people. una wan use one stone to kill two birds.
This was the reason for my first comment.

1 Like

Re: Web Developers Wanted - Earn Up To N250,000 Per Month (apply Now) by jasedu60: 2:48pm On May 13, 2016
Those are the required skills, if you are willing to apply, state what you have, simple!

(1) (Reply)

Ebooks On Fortran77 Or Later Versions / Web Programmer Wanted To Integrate Live Stock Exchange Feeds To A Website / Buy E-guest Manager, A Complete Hotel Management Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.