Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,246 members, 7,811,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

What Does Being A PAGA Agent Entails? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Does Being A PAGA Agent Entails? (8750 Views)

PAGA Announces That It Is Now Fully Integrated Into Nigeria’s Banking System / Help! How Can I Become A Paga Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Being A PAGA Agent Entails? by vicorange(m): 8:16pm On May 09, 2016
Kindly share your experience with me if you know the requirements of being a PAGA agent. I'll also appreciate you share the pros and cons of the business with me as it's one of a business ventures I'm considering investing in.
Thanks.
Re: What Does Being A PAGA Agent Entails? by ilsmiling(m): 9:58pm On May 09, 2016
U need to pay 5k insurance, i think 3k registration fee, u fund ur account and earn commission on all transaction u made.
Go to their office for further enquiries
Re: What Does Being A PAGA Agent Entails? by vicorange(m): 5:51pm On May 10, 2016
ilsmiling:
U need to pay 5k insurance, i think 3k registration fee, u fund ur account and earn commission on all transaction u made.

Thanks bro. I'm very grateful.
Re: What Does Being A PAGA Agent Entails? by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 2:54pm On May 29, 2017
ilsmiling:
...pls bro are u into this paga stuff. Presently thinking of doing the same thing. Need info too
Re: What Does Being A PAGA Agent Entails? by ijeshaboy: 3:02pm On May 29, 2017
tell me more about paga please, am planning to go into e commerce business
Re: What Does Being A PAGA Agent Entails? by alakara(m): 6:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
I contacted paga recently and one of their field rep told me that I will need to pay 10k for branding and 10k as working capital and 5k insurance.
She said insurance is optional, are these payment correct.
Re: What Does Being A PAGA Agent Entails? by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 9:35pm On Jun 04, 2017
alakara:
I contacted paga recently and one of their field rep told me that I will need to pay 10k for branding and 10k as working capital and 5k insurance.
She said insurance is optional, are these payment correct.
...very correct. Sent a mail to them and was given the same info

(1) (Reply)

2% Of Nigerians Own 90% Bank Deposits — NDIC / Fidelity Bank Declares Early Closure Of Branches Because Of Fuel Scarcity / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.