Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Wizkid Finally Makes It To Number 1 On Billboard Hot 100 With One Dance! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Finally Makes It To Number 1 On Billboard Hot 100 With One Dance! (1240 Views)

Wizkid Finally Meets Drake At Scorpion Listening Party (Photos) / Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his / Wizkid Scores First On Billboard “hot 100” With Drake’s “one Dance” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Finally Makes It To Number 1 On Billboard Hot 100 With One Dance! by SirHackeem: 10:34pm On May 09, 2016
For the week ending, Wizkid becomes the first Nigerian/African artist to get credits for one of the biggest song in America! Following Drake’s acknowledgement of Wizkid’s StarBoy Entertainment Worldwide as co-producer of the monster hit – One Dance, The song which is currently no 1 on billboard top 100 has made Wizkid the first Nigerian Music Act to be in that position.

This has been confirmed by Billboard - The world’s most popular music charts, news, analysis, videos.

It also turns out that Drake made his first number 1 position as a lead artist on the Billboard Hot100 with this song!

Is it safe to say Wizkid who was a co-producer of this song -One Dance actually took Drake to the number 1 position? If Linda Ikeji does not publish this news on her blog, then maybe there is definately something else going on between both parties! See the verification here and see all what others are saying about this!

With all these moves and recent success of Wizkid, Do you think he might be winning a Grammys anytime soon? Share your views and opinion and participate in the polling session. The full story and more is available here: http://viewschannel.com/wizkid-scores-no-1-on-billboard-hot-100-with-one-dance-from-drakes-new-album-views-of-the-6/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Finally Makes It To Number 1 On Billboard Hot 100 With One Dance! by jobyyjob: 10:36pm On May 09, 2016
Y
Re: Wizkid Finally Makes It To Number 1 On Billboard Hot 100 With One Dance! by Ewizard(m): 10:42pm On May 09, 2016
Mens jus dey blow anyhow chai..

Oluwa answer my call.

I dey find how me self go tek follow wizkid blow, na my infinix charger go first me blow.. angry

Abeg u get extra charger?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Finally Makes It To Number 1 On Billboard Hot 100 With One Dance! by SirHackeem: 10:43pm On May 09, 2016
lolz...oya take charger
Ewizard:
Mens jus dey blow anyhow chai..
Oluwa answer my call.
I dey find how me self go tek follow wizkid blow, na my infinix charger go first me blow.. angry
Abeg u get extra charger?? undecided
Re: Wizkid Finally Makes It To Number 1 On Billboard Hot 100 With One Dance! by thatNUPEboy: 10:49pm On May 09, 2016
Is the song wiz-kid's? If 'No', pls let's stop masturbating over it. Its becoming really annoying angry

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Finally Makes It To Number 1 On Billboard Hot 100 With One Dance! by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:51pm On May 09, 2016
Qwerty
Re: Wizkid Finally Makes It To Number 1 On Billboard Hot 100 With One Dance! by SirHackeem: 11:01pm On May 09, 2016
I think you don't know what you saying...Do you know Wizkid actually co-produced this music and Drake even gave him credits as a co-producer of this song? Maybe you should check Wikipedia or see the full news here http://viewschannel.com/drake-acknowledges-wizkids-effort-views-album-gives-credit-star-boy-record-label-founder/. Hahan! Lets give credits to who deserves it abeg...One boy singing Holla at your boi yesterday, co-produced Drake, and made it to number 1 on Billboard .... even some foreign acts never smell no 20 sef ...name any nigerian anybody that has gotten close to that? Are you a linda ikeji fan?
thatNUPEboy:
Is the song wiz-kid's? If 'No', pls let's stop masturbating over it. Its becoming really annoying angry
Re: Wizkid Finally Makes It To Number 1 On Billboard Hot 100 With One Dance! by thatNUPEboy: 11:06pm On May 09, 2016
SirHackeem:
I think you don't know what you saying...Do you know Wizkid actually co-produced this music and Drake even gave him credits as a co-producer of this song? Maybe you should check Wikipedia or see the full news here http://viewschannel.com/drake-acknowledges-wizkids-effort-views-album-gives-credit-star-boy-record-label-founder/. Hahan! Lets give credits to who deserves it abeg...One boy singing Holla at your boi yesterday, co-produced Drake, and made it to number 1 on Billboard .... even some foreign acts never smell no 20 sef ...name any nigerian anybody that has gotten close to that? Are you a linda ikeji fan?
you would have made a lil sense to me if u didn't mention linda ikeji. I shouldn't be wasting time trying to explain my point to u.
Re: Wizkid Finally Makes It To Number 1 On Billboard Hot 100 With One Dance! by gangwolf(m): 11:06pm On May 09, 2016
Nobody touching the kid!

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Finally Makes It To Number 1 On Billboard Hot 100 With One Dance! by SirHackeem: 11:15pm On May 09, 2016
you never had a point in the first place...remember?
thatNUPEboy:
you would have made a lil sense to me if u didn't mention linda ikeji. I shouldn't be wasting time trying to explain my point to u.
Re: Wizkid Finally Makes It To Number 1 On Billboard Hot 100 With One Dance! by SirHackeem: 11:18pm On May 09, 2016
linda ikeji wee not see this kind of news
gangwolf:
Nobody touching the kid!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Finally Makes It To Number 1 On Billboard Hot 100 With One Dance! by KINGofTOTO: 11:32pm On May 09, 2016
Shine on Wizzy

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Finally Makes It To Number 1 On Billboard Hot 100 With One Dance! by SirHackeem: 11:42pm On May 09, 2016
He is really making us proud...now if you see him drive by....
KINGofTOTO:
Shine on Wizzy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Late Henrietta Kosoko’s Twins, Taiwo & Kehinde Olowu Pen A Heart-felt Note To Th / Famous Roman Gladiator Of All Time / Toyin Lawani & Daughter Rock Matching Pink Outfits & Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.