Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,402 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

My Fellow Ladies, Stop Competing With Your Man, Do What The Bible Says – Foluke - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My Fellow Ladies, Stop Competing With Your Man, Do What The Bible Says – Foluke (422 Views)

Nigerians Reacts After Dee-one Rejects Fellow Housemate, Ahneeka During Pairing / [exclusive Pictures]: Press Conference Of Foluke Daramola’s Daughter’s Reality T / My Fellow American Movie Addicts, Which Movie Hav U Watched Nd Loved?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Fellow Ladies, Stop Competing With Your Man, Do What The Bible Says – Foluke by sammyotukoya(m): 12:59am On May 10, 2016
Any lady who gets married and because of what Pastor or Pastor’s wife said, you decide to be claiming equal rights with your husband, you will just be setting yourself up for crises, unhappy marriage, divorce.

Pastors who’re saying a couple is equal are wrong; the husband is the head of the wife, Christ the head of the husband, they’re not equal.

This “equality” they are forcing into marriage today is responsible for most of the fights and killings, even Oyibo men can’t cope when their wife pushes herself as equal; they marry and divorce recklessly, some end up killing their wife and present it as suicide.

Enough said! The wise will listen. Those who think they can change nature, continue. We’re watching.

Actress Foluke Daramola has made future clarification about her stand on gender equality. Hear her:

“What got me upset was the fact that there are some things people talk about but they are not able to back it up with facts. When you say gender equality, the role of a man can never be de-emphasised to the role of a woman. That is why Hillary and Bill Clinton cannot be the president of the US at the same time. Bill Clinton had to teach her the grinds and she followed suit.

Read more>>>>......http://www.slimxclusive.com/2016/05/my-fellow-ladies-stop-competing-with.html

Re: My Fellow Ladies, Stop Competing With Your Man, Do What The Bible Says – Foluke by teekay213(m): 6:36am On May 10, 2016
Pls,help me tell them.

(1) (Reply)

Zee / Which Was A Better Movie,need For Speed Or The Getaway ? - SCB Podcast #1 / All Lovers Of Nollywood Lets Meet Here And Discuss!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.