Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

What Is In That Juice Pack You Are Drinking? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is In That Juice Pack You Are Drinking? (995 Views)

How To Make Any Type Of Juice With Blender In Few Minutes / Poison Alert: Plz Do Not Take This Juice, It Has Killed Many / Heineken First Quarter Results Have Shown That Nigerians Are Drinking More Beer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is In That Juice Pack You Are Drinking? by Psoul(m): 1:42am On May 10, 2016
I saw this on a friend's Facebook Wall and feel it's good to let other know of this. Read her post below;

Good day ladies and gentlemen, trust our day is going on well. Just to alert us on what we just found in a Chivita small sized tetra pack and advise us to be more vigilant on what we take in from none transparent juice packs or what we pack in our children's lunch bags to school . someone just opened the pack now and started drinking until she noticed a black substance in her mouth.

She pulled out the straw and we were astonished as to what we saw and decided to look further, low and behold, we saw fungi in the juice pack. She didn't notice the anomaly on time because the drink was a bit frozen.the pictures below show what we saw in the Chivita Orange juice pack size of 250ml. Mind you, the expiry date says 31st September 2016. This is so sad.

We cannot vouch for our quality control system in some manufacturing lines in our country anymore.

Re: What Is In That Juice Pack You Are Drinking? by Olarajee(m): 1:51am On May 10, 2016
Death!
Re: What Is In That Juice Pack You Are Drinking? by switdil(f): 2:17am On May 10, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
God save us
Re: What Is In That Juice Pack You Are Drinking? by gbeymey(f): 2:18am On May 10, 2016
Damn.... so sad. Them don add microbes 2 d flavor nd water wey dem dey give us b4. There is something called "delane clause" dis can be reported 2 NAFDAC nd SON. I remember seeing broomstick in a biscuit once.
Re: What Is In That Juice Pack You Are Drinking? by Psoul(m): 10:19am On May 10, 2016
gbeymey:
Damn.... so sad. Them don add microbes 2 d flavor nd water wey dem dey give us b4. There is something called "delane clause" dis can be reported 2 NAFDAC nd SON. I remember seeing broomstick in a biscuit once.

Nigeria...a country where paying compensation against damages is a mirage. This country will continue like dis until our government stop romancing unnecessarily with company owners and try to let them know that government values the life of her citizenry more than the peanut tax they pay (if they actually pay at all).

1 Like

Re: What Is In That Juice Pack You Are Drinking? by Teeshafoods(f): 4:40pm On May 10, 2016
Psoul:
I saw this on a friend's Facebook Wall and feel it's good to let other know of this. Read her post below;

Good day ladies and gentlemen, trust our day is going on well. Just to alert us on what we just found in a Chivita small sized tetra pack and advise us to be more vigilant on what we take in from none transparent juice packs or what we pack in our children's lunch bags to school . someone just opened the pack now and started drinking until she noticed a black substance in her mouth.

She pulled out the straw and we were astonished as to what we saw and decided to look further, low and behold, we saw fungi in the juice pack. She didn't notice the anomaly on time because the drink was a bit frozen.the pictures below show what we saw in the Chivita Orange juice pack size of 250ml. Mind you, the expiry date says 31st September 2016. This is so sad.

We cannot vouch for our quality control system in some manufacturing lines in our country anymore.

Please dear,can I have the contact or facebook name of this person?This matter has gone viral and authorities with Nafdac are interested. Need a reply asap!
Re: What Is In That Juice Pack You Are Drinking? by Psoul(m): 4:52pm On May 11, 2016
Teeshafoods:

Please dear,can I have the contact or facebook name of this person?This matter has gone viral and authorities with Nafdac are interested. Need a reply asap!

Ok...but i need her permission. Once obtained, i will let u know. I may need a phone line or email to forward it.
Re: What Is In That Juice Pack You Are Drinking? by Teeshafoods(f): 4:54pm On May 11, 2016
Psoul:

Ok...but i need her permission. Once obtained, i will let u know. I may need a phone line or email to forward it.

Please do convince her to. 08027853057...that's my number. Let her give me a call.
Re: What Is In That Juice Pack You Are Drinking? by Psoul(m): 11:56am On May 12, 2016
Teeshafoods:

Please do convince her to. 08027853057...that's my number. Let her give me a call.

A message has bn forwarded to her Facebook messengers with your number attached, u may be contacted with dat line.

(1) (Reply)

Eat These Foods If You Want Healthy And Long Hair / Healthy Eating: Truth About Eating Too Much Fish / The Best Food Joint Or Resturants In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.