Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,288 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Don't Post Your Email Address Or Phone Number On This Forum - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Don't Post Your Email Address Or Phone Number On This Forum (157265 Views)

The Idea Was Started On Nl,thank You Seun Osewa For This Forum. Gracias!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Don't Post Your Email Address Or Phone Number On This Forum by dominique(f): 8:45am On May 10, 2016
Good day all. It has come to our notice that a great number of posts on this forum are about promoting questionable schemes, (a violation of rule 16) as well as requesting e-mail addresses or phone numbers (a violation of rule 22). Unfortunately a huge number of posters on this section willingly disclose their contact details ignorant of the the possible dangers they are exposing themselves to by doing so. By posting your contacts on a forum as public as this you are at risk of being targeted by numerous scammers, phishers or even pranksters. I would advise that you desist from doing this so as to curb the rate of illegal activities going on online as well as protect your privacy.

Let me reiterate this in plain terms.

DO NOT POST YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESSES OR PHONE NUMBERS ON THIS FORUM AGAIN.

If you come accross any post requesting for contacts, click on report button or tag me and it will be taken care of. Let's work together and make Nairaland scam free.

Regards.

428 Likes 68 Shares

Re: Don't Post Your Email Address Or Phone Number On This Forum by dominique(f): 3:51am On Sep 05, 2017
Even with this warning, it's sad to see that people still post their contacts here with reckless abandon.

Most of the people requesting for your contact details are scammers who have been banned previously. Anyone that cannot post the full details about whatever business he wants to introduce you to is a FRAUD.

The moderators will keep working to rid the forum of such posts. You as member should also do your bit by not posting your contacts anyhow on open forum, especially for a shady get-rich-quick scheme. This will go a long way in keeping you safe from scammers and pranksters. And please do report post requesting for contact details on any section or tag me.

Together, we can make Nairaland scam free

Cheers

158 Likes 37 Shares

(1)

If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here / Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed / Investment Branding:Get An Article Written &Published In Your Name In Newspapers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.