Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,939 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:26 AM

Best Wholesale Alert Deals Ever For Resellers. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Best Wholesale Alert Deals Ever For Resellers. (769 Views)

Original Zara's Man Shoes From Europe At Whole Sale Price For Resellers / Greatest Deals Ever!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Wholesale Alert Deals Ever For Resellers. by MiztaPorsh(m): 9:35am On May 10, 2016
Am sure you are wondering what this is all about but I will love to shock you with the best wholesale deals on how you can make as much as 250k with your 100k.

So many of you in the boutique business spend much on fairly used clothes or even low quality stuffs and then you can't end up making a reasonable profit. Its sad right?

Now say thanks to me Mizta Porsh who has come on board to give you all more delight in your business and ensure you rake in as much profit as you should.

I am starting with these wholesale offers:

1). Top quality T-shirts mixed for men and women. Different sizes, colours and designs. 100 pieces in a package and all brand new.
Price: N100k and these are T-shirts you are guaranteed to sell between N2,500 - N3,000 depends on your sales skills and environment. Remember that some people buy T-shirts as much as N8k as long as its good quality and they just love it.

2). Top quality polo shirts (collar tshirts) mixed for men & women. The description is same as the T-shirts above.
Price: N100k also.

They will be well packaged for you and I guarantee you they are very high quality with lovely designs and all 100% brand new.

I source them for various big time importers, gather them together and package the 100 pieces in a package for you to just buy the package and start selling.

I will involve other stuffs like office shirts for men and women, gowns for ladies and clothes for children as time goes on but I want to see how this goes first and hear the comments from those that purchase from me.
I will drop my contact number if I see that people are interested and I will also be happy to answer any questions you ask.

I am happily looking forward to doing good business with you all because I know I am here to make everyone happy and make good profit.
Re: Best Wholesale Alert Deals Ever For Resellers. by GloriousEmpire(m): 10:04am On May 10, 2016
I think this will really be great. My question is can you sustain a regular order from customers because I like the idea being that they are brand new and it will relief people from the stress of always going down to the market to source and buy in bulk.
Re: Best Wholesale Alert Deals Ever For Resellers. by MiztaPorsh(m): 10:18am On May 10, 2016
GloriousEmpire:
I think this will really be great. My question is can you sustain a regular order from customers because I like the idea being that they are brand new and it will relief people from the stress of always going down to the market to source and buy in bulk.

Yes I will be able to sustain a regular order and that is actually the main purpose for setting this up. I already have my contacts on ground who are major bulk importers so all I do is go to them, make selections and package 100 pieces in clean transparent bags then sell off each bags with 100 pieces each as wholesale. I personally do the selection so at every point I know I will be giving my customers nice quality being that I must confirm the quality of what am packaging for my customers.
And like you truly said, it will make it easier for customers because instead facing the stress of market wahala and moving from one shop to another, they simply just come and pick up a bag or the amount they want and simply go and sell.
I only be packaging confirmed brand new stuffs directly from the importers so all must come with their labels and tags.
Re: Best Wholesale Alert Deals Ever For Resellers. by MiztaPorsh(m): 10:24am On May 10, 2016
This could be a very good business opportunity for people that don't like stress and sell online in places like konga, Jumia, Kaymu and OLX.

All you need do is buy a bag which will contain 100 pieces of brand new T-shirts or polo shirts, take pictures and put online then wait for your orders to come in and make your profits.
Re: Best Wholesale Alert Deals Ever For Resellers. by DonUwaski(m): 10:28am On May 10, 2016
@miztaporsh I this is a very nice idea. I will give it a shot when you are ready. I can already imagine the business moving especially adding other items like you stated.
Re: Best Wholesale Alert Deals Ever For Resellers. by MiztaPorsh(m): 10:38am On May 10, 2016
DonUwaski:
@miztaporsh I this is a very nice idea. I will give it a shot when you are ready. I can already imagine the business moving especially adding other items like you stated.

Thanks,
I will be looking forward to doing good business with you. I will do my best to upload some pictures soon so you all can see exactly what I am talking about.
Re: Best Wholesale Alert Deals Ever For Resellers. by NaijaFoodGist: 11:13am On May 10, 2016
Am interested in this. How can I make a purchase? Is the price also negotiable if I want to get more than one?
Re: Best Wholesale Alert Deals Ever For Resellers. by glossy6(f): 11:18am On May 10, 2016
Let's see some samples please
Re: Best Wholesale Alert Deals Ever For Resellers. by MiztaPorsh(m): 11:25am On May 10, 2016
glossy6:
Let's see some samples please

No problem, like I stated already I will try to upload some pictures as soon as possible. Please just give me some time.
Re: Best Wholesale Alert Deals Ever For Resellers. by MiztaPorsh(m): 11:27am On May 10, 2016
NaijaFoodGist:
Am interested in this. How can I make a purchase? Is the price also negotiable if I want to get more than one?

For now it's just N100k per bag of 100 pieces but I will try to see how I can place in some discount for more than one bag.
Re: Best Wholesale Alert Deals Ever For Resellers. by P4Fng(f): 11:39am On May 10, 2016
Sounds like a good deal if you are sure it's good quality and am very interested in doing business with you. Try to put some pictures so that we can see. I will try with one and see how it goes if I can see sample pictures
Re: Best Wholesale Alert Deals Ever For Resellers. by MiztaPorsh(m): 11:46am On May 10, 2016
P4Fng:
Sounds like a good deal if you are sure it's good quality and am very interested in doing business with you. Try to put some pictures so that we can see. I will try with one and see how it goes if I can see sample pictures

I can assure you that it's really good quality I am going to be stocking in every bag. I want to see every customer always satisfied so I will not fail on my part to give the best. As regards the pictures I will do that soon.
Re: Best Wholesale Alert Deals Ever For Resellers. by MiztaPorsh(m): 11:50am On May 10, 2016
I am really delighted to see all the interest so far, please take note that I just started this idea so I am at the moment stocking some bags on ground for my first customers to come and collect and see for themselves that I mean real business. Once am done I will take pictures of the bags and also samples of the contents to post it here.

(1) (Reply)

10 Natural Tips To Look Without Makeup / 50% Off Shipping Fee For Today's Fashion Items Orders... / Important Questions To Ask Before Saying Yes To Being A Bridesmaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.