Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Is It Possible To Record And Transfer Movies,musics One Like To A Cd From Dstv - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Is It Possible To Record And Transfer Movies,musics One Like To A Cd From Dstv (3327 Views)

Can I Use My Mtn Bis To Browse On My Laptop? Is It Possible Folks? / Let's Set A Record And Have A Facebookpagewith One Million Nigerians / How Can I Use My Laptop To Record Sounds/audio? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Record And Transfer Movies,musics One Like To A Cd From Dstv by chemiphyma: 5:46am On Aug 14, 2009
I would be very happy to hear some thing is possible or not.some one tell me please
Re: Is It Possible To Record And Transfer Movies,musics One Like To A Cd From Dstv by Cactus(m): 9:00am On Aug 14, 2009
Yes it is possible.

Go out and buy a copy
Re: Is It Possible To Record And Transfer Movies,musics One Like To A Cd From Dstv by chemiphyma: 2:28pm On Aug 14, 2009
thanks to you cactus for your answer. i have one already so how do i start the process
Re: Is It Possible To Record And Transfer Movies,musics One Like To A Cd From Dstv by Olisa4all: 9:08am On Aug 17, 2009
If u've got a tv card i "guess" u can connect it 2 da audio/video ports@d back of ur decoder & voila! I blive dere's an option2record on da tv card's U.I from dere i also blive u can burn wateva content u record to a Cd or any other media device. . .dont forget those copyright laws oooo
Re: Is It Possible To Record And Transfer Movies,musics One Like To A Cd From Dstv by init4dmoni(m): 10:21pm On Aug 17, 2009
my question is how in the world can a pirate afford a pvr decoder let alone the monthly subscription?
Re: Is It Possible To Record And Transfer Movies,musics One Like To A Cd From Dstv by Olisa4all: 6:22pm On Aug 19, 2009
Lol
Re: Is It Possible To Record And Transfer Movies,musics One Like To A Cd From Dstv by ritchboy(m): 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2009
init4dmoni:

my question is how in the world can a pirate afford a pvr decoder let alone the monthly subscription?

grin

u dont actually need a pvr decoder to record dstv content. . . theres other capable hardware.

P.S. u would be amazed by how much money some pirates make.
Re: Is It Possible To Record And Transfer Movies,musics One Like To A Cd From Dstv by Olisa4all: 9:23am On Aug 21, 2009
True,dey make a lot,its actually BIG business,&true,dey dont need a pvr decoder,i can remember using a vcr 2 record music videos a long time ago,Now wiv a computer,there r endless possibilities
Re: Is It Possible To Record And Transfer Movies,musics One Like To A Cd From Dstv by chemiphyma: 1:11pm On Aug 21, 2009
olisa4all thks 2 u,i ll look 4 one nd check if i can connect it.
ritchboy,u made mention of ps,hw ll dis work?
init4dmoni,hw r u?i needed a way to get some good entertainment shown on dstv just for my viewin pleasure,i dont know if u feel me,please get my gist,it is not 4 sale if it is successful thks
Re: Is It Possible To Record And Transfer Movies,musics One Like To A Cd From Dstv by Olisa4all: 9:18am On Dec 14, 2009
by PS he meant u shd 'tk note'[color=][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Has Perfectmoney Been Blocked ?? / Cheap New Mini Laptops / This Is Not Vista ! But You Will Not Believe It !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.