Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

The Hausas - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Hausas (575 Views)

Where Is The Ancestral Home Of All Hausas And Who Is The Ruler..? / 5 Interesting Things About The Hausas Of Northern Nigeria / 5 Interesting Things About The Hausas Of Northern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Hausas by NevetsIbot(m): 2:59pm On May 10, 2016
I've come to love the hausa race.

I'm a yoruba guy. But I've got roots in Hausa land.
They also support their kind. My grandma came from an hausa mother. Its been over 35yrs that my mum saw her hausa cousins last. immediately they found my uncle at lagos' they got the numbers of all family members. They travelled from Gombe down to Ondo and lagos to see us... Imagine the love. They were so humble. Embraced everyone.

Their culture! Super respect! ... grandma's satying with us for a some months... Cos of her leg..she sits on the rug... The hausas didn't sit on the couch or any other convinience... They all say on the ground saying''if the eldest is sitting on the ground...they have to sit with her. They could only get on the couch when grandma sits on it.'' dad and mum immediately slipped from the couch to the rug. Hehe... Just imagine the respect. even the kids in the house got their own respect.
They are honest... There's this page on front page now about a man who wants to enter the tomato business... He spoke well about the hausas being mostly honest in a popular lagos market... I can slao attest to that. Hausas will hardly cheat you.
There's something about those people that sparks of trust! They are always the sincere ones. Even down to their poorest. In my own understanding, 90% of hausa people are honest. So honest.

So...here's to my hausa kinsmen and friends. I respect yo all

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Family Palava / Ooni's Aboubaku. / The Precise Definition Of What Separates A Sport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.