Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,860 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

ATM Machine Dispenses Fake Naira Note - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ATM Machine Dispenses Fake Naira Note (755 Views)

Men Apprehended In Abuja After Trying To Buy Dollars With Fake Naira Notes. PICS / Lagos Syndicate Produces Fake Naira Notes (photo) / NSCDC Arrests Two With Fake Naira Note (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ATM Machine Dispenses Fake Naira Note by lifegate007(m): 3:11pm On May 10, 2016
I was at the bank yesterday to retrieve my ATM card , as soon as I was through with the process , I went to one of the ATM machine to withdraw , later in the day i noticed that one of the one thousand naira note is fake. I went to the bank the following day to lodge my complain to my surprise the bank official denied that it is impossible for there ATM to dispense fake naira note. The issue became an argument. Pls nairalanders pls have you experienced such before and how did you go about in handling it. And also beware when you withdraw money from the bank. shocked shocked shocked
Re: ATM Machine Dispenses Fake Naira Note by Babalegba(m): 3:21pm On May 10, 2016
The cashier at the bank gave me a fake 1k in the middle of genuine 89k notes.I noticed much later in the day but did not pursue it as I knew they would deny
Re: ATM Machine Dispenses Fake Naira Note by akinloluwao: 3:28pm On May 10, 2016
It happened to me as well. I think about 2years ago at GTB Palmgroove branch. I withdrew the money in the evening and I discovered it the second day when i wanted to pay some money into somebody's account. Ofcourse they denied it as usual. It is well
Re: ATM Machine Dispenses Fake Naira Note by andyanders: 10:23pm On May 10, 2016
Had same experience with Fidelity Merchant Bank machine.

Collected 15k from their ATM machine and later went to buy petrol and to my greatest surprise, N1,000 I gave them was discovered to be fake. Couldn't go back to the bank cus it was late.

What happens here is that the officer responsible in loading the ATM must be responsible for this act.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Nigerian Fraudster Arrested In Nagaland, India / Evils Of Nigeria Government- Why Won't The Carry Guns?(pictures Below) / Kidnappers Of Bola Oshin And Her Daughter Demand N150 Million Ransome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.