Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Kidnappers Of Bola Oshin And Her Daughter Demand N150 Million Ransome - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Of Bola Oshin And Her Daughter Demand N150 Million Ransome (757 Views)

Young Kidnappers Of A 4-Year-Old Child In Kano, Demanded N2M Ransom (Photos) / EFCC Declares Two Chinese And A Nigerian Wanted For N150 Million Fraud (PHOTO) / Kidnappers Of Police Officer In Ogun Caught, Stripped Unclad By Police (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kidnappers Of Bola Oshin And Her Daughter Demand N150 Million Ransome by Ayodeji2k14: 3:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ayodeji2k14:
The kidnappers of a beautiful female journalist Bola Oshin,53 who is the director of information at odogbolu local government of ogun state has demanded for a ransome I50 million naira to release the woman and her teenage daughter ,Afolabi Oshin.The journalist and her daughter were kidnapped around 6pm at molipa area of ijebu ode some days ago and the police have been informed and they said they are stil investigating.Dr Tokunbo Oshin who is the husband of the journalist and father of the abducted persons is worried about the condition his wife and daughters were at the kidnappers den.
The kidnappers of a beautiful female journalist Bola Oshin,53 who is the director of information at odogbolu local government of ogun state has demanded for a ransome I50 million naira to release the woman and her teenage daughter ,Afolabi Oshin.The journalist and her daughter were kidnapped around 6pm at molipa area of ijebu ode some days ago and the police have been informed and they said they are stil investigating.Dr Tokunbo Oshin who is the husband of the journalist and father of the abducted persons is worried about the condition his wife and daughters were at the kidnappers den.
Ayodeji2k14:
I pray dos bastards wil not have sex with them bf they are released .God help them o!
The kidnappers of a beautiful female journalist Bola Oshin,53 who is the director of information at odogbolu local government of ogun state has demanded for a ransome I50 million naira to release the woman and her teenage daughter ,Afolabi Oshin.The journalist and her daughter were kidnapped around 6pm at molipa area of ijebu ode some days ago and the police have been informed and they said they are stil investigating.Dr Tokunbo Oshin who is the husband of the journalist and father of the abducted persons is worried about the condition his wife and daughters were at the kidnappers den.For more details check the pm news online.

Re: Kidnappers Of Bola Oshin And Her Daughter Demand N150 Million Ransome by pikin1(m): 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2016
Op how u take know

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Bola Oshin And Her Daughter Demand N150 Million Ransome by Ayodeji2k14: 4:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
I pray dos bastards wil not have sex with them bf they are released .God help them o!

(1) (Reply)

17-year Old Girl Commits Suicide Over Pregnancy In Lagos / Graphic: Girl Gruesomely Murdered By Military Man For Dumping Him / Members Of Deadly Armed Robbery Gang Terrorizing Enugu Residents Was Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.