Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Pls Someone Help Me With How To Save Pictures From Instagram - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Someone Help Me With How To Save Pictures From Instagram (890 Views)

How Do I Save Pictures On Nairaland Site / How To Save Whatsapp Status To Your Gallery 2018 / How To Save Pictures Or Videos On Whatsapp Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Someone Help Me With How To Save Pictures From Instagram by bebene: 5:23pm On May 10, 2016
pls guys i need the procedure or an application that can save instagram pictures on my phone, i try google downloaded instasave any some other apps but still couldnt save pictures from instagram pls i need help.
Re: Pls Someone Help Me With How To Save Pictures From Instagram by Trunaijian: 6:09pm On May 10, 2016
You cant. It was designed that way.

Download any apo that can snap what's on your screen and save.

Screen grabber
Screen muncher
Etc. Dem plenty.
Re: Pls Someone Help Me With How To Save Pictures From Instagram by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 10, 2016
bebene:
pls guys i need the procedure or an application that can save instagram pictures on my phone, i try google downloaded instasave any some other apps but still couldnt save pictures from instagram pls i need help.

use oginstagram. With that app, you can save pictures & videos directly from instagram without using any 3rd party app.

Re: Pls Someone Help Me With How To Save Pictures From Instagram by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 10, 2016
You can also receive airtime for all networks that can be used for data, sms, and calls.

For more information, check out this thread. it has been very helpful to me

https://www.nairaland.com/3036064/check-out-these-android-apps#44506819

Try it out & thank me later
Re: Pls Someone Help Me With How To Save Pictures From Instagram by gbadenor(m): 6:31pm On May 10, 2016
download Instagram+
Re: Pls Someone Help Me With How To Save Pictures From Instagram by Faalo(m): 8:18pm On May 10, 2016
Download instasave
Re: Pls Someone Help Me With How To Save Pictures From Instagram by Baddestguyp(m): 8:45pm On May 10, 2016
download instasave pro. like the picture on Instagram, open to instasave pro and check likes, click on the pic or video or videos and click download icon to download

(1) (Reply)

Any Latest And Working Browsing Tweak? Help O!!!! / Faulty Samsung Note5! / Google Has Finally Announced The Official Name For Android N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.