Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React (52150 Views)

“Cee-C Insulted Me” - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Makes Shocking Revelation / After Piercing His Tips,actor Gbenro Ajibade Braids His Hair,pierces His Nose / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by henryanna36: 6:04pm On May 10, 2016
Rubbing Minds host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu sure knows how to pamper a woman.

The media personality took to his Snapchat earlier today to show his hairdressing skills. In what was assumed to be a tongue in cheek bant about the current economic situation, the TV host said that he had to resort to making his wife’s hair as he had no salon money.

Showing off his ‘talent’, he shared snaps of Cynthia’s hair plaited neatly into corn rows.

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu plaits Cynthia Obi-Uchendu’s hair

His romantic gesture caused his fans to react on social media. Some women promptly adjusted their husband material criterion to “must have hair making skills.” Yet another fan noted that this was sign that there are still a few good men out there.

Ebuka and Cynthia got married in February in an intimate ceremony in Abuja after they met through a mutual friend in 2014. The lovely couple are expecting their first child together.

Relationship goals all the way!

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/so-romantic-fans-react-as-ebuka-obi.html

4 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by henryanna36: 6:05pm On May 10, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by tpiah01: 6:08pm On May 10, 2016
shows he browses nairaland (who are they btw? ) because a few days ago, I remember a thread where someone pointed out black African (Nigerian) men only criticize black hair, they did not invent anything to help with black hair, unlike white men who invented various gadgets and creams to help straighten or manage hair.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by vicstar(m): 6:16pm On May 10, 2016
embarassed I must grab dat skill .

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by waxxydude: 6:17pm On May 10, 2016
That's cool but not romantic.

Braiding the hairs inbetween the legs would be perfect romantic. Brox dont you think? smiley

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by Olypeppy(f): 6:20pm On May 10, 2016
waxxydude:

Braiding the hairs inbetween the legs would be perfect romantic. Brox dont you think? smiley
Stop Thinking with your Penis

166 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by waxxydude: 6:21pm On May 10, 2016
Why d woman dey cover mouth like dat na, she get eczema for lips?

8 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by talk2alabama: 6:24pm On May 10, 2016
Juhan, maybe i'l love to plait ur hair sometime smiley
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by Eleganza33(f): 6:50pm On May 10, 2016
Lovely couple

4 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by faith551(m): 6:53pm On May 10, 2016
and who says Igbo guys are nt the most romantic?
i do braid my mums hair too cool
quote me at the detriment of ur free MTN 10mb

35 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 10, 2016
Olypeppy:
Stop Thinking with your Penis
cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 10, 2016
talk2alabama:
Juhan, maybe i'l love to plait ur hair sometime smiley

smiley can you plait?

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by SPDAZZY(f): 8:23pm On May 10, 2016
Wow, he did that so well. Thumbs up

4 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by talk2alabama: 8:25pm On May 10, 2016
juhan:
smiley can you plait?
i'll learn
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 10, 2016
This one sabi make hair I don't want man to give me headache that he is plaiting my hair go pound food or mop.

9 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by tintedniggz(m): 8:32pm On May 10, 2016
Stephrocks:
This one sabi make hair I don't want man to give me headache that he is plaiting my hair go pound food or mop.
You say??

5 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 10, 2016
Really romantic

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by nikkypearl(f): 9:11pm On May 10, 2016
waxxydude:

Mod U No Go Ban This Man/guy Or Boy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by UIA04(f): 10:16pm On May 10, 2016
Not bad at all once in a while. When I was younger my brother used to loosen my hair while I sleep that what well brought up boys are supposed to do pet the ladies around you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by Babyphinas(f): 10:21pm On May 10, 2016
Better husband

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by Flashh: 10:21pm On May 10, 2016
This is the kind of thread ladies love.

You expect me to braid your hair after coming back from work or weekends that I need to rest?

I pray not to be jobless. Yeye!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by macaranta(m): 10:22pm On May 10, 2016
Cool

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 10, 2016
Awww.... So cute

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by sexymoma(f): 10:23pm On May 10, 2016
teabreeze do pass this one
Since the incident of that lady I've come to understand that when you see happy couples outside Pls don't envy or wish your marriage should be like theirs
Follow them enter house.
My 1dollar

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by buccal(m): 10:25pm On May 10, 2016
Shld I book space self
I'm not okwa
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by speak2femz: 10:25pm On May 10, 2016
na plait him plait, my ex have loosed my hair and shampooed it before.... so this one no be news
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by ril19(m): 10:25pm On May 10, 2016
Oga i hop say she sef go barbar your hair.

anyway cool
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 10, 2016
People can so easily fall for trash. Na normal thing now, now turned to a brouhaha bcoz of social media?

3 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by jotax(m): 10:27pm On May 10, 2016
I braided my mum's hair recently too.

22 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by Taiwo20(m): 10:27pm On May 10, 2016
Well...its good
But Ode lon like
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by BarryX(m): 10:29pm On May 10, 2016
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married / Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt / "Your Body’s Fake" – Moesha Boduong Slammed Over Her Massive Cleavage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.