Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,788 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Ongoing Peace Corp Enlistment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ongoing Peace Corp Enlistment (1667 Views)

Nigerian Police Recruits To Write JAMB Before Enlistment Into The Force / Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 / Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ongoing Peace Corp Enlistment by seglord22(m): 7:36pm On May 10, 2016
I am one of the hopeful youths, that hope that peace Corp Nigeria bill will be sign to law by the FG.
The Corp is organising an orientation camp which hopefully it promise to kick off this Friday 13 of May.
I want to humbly ask for your views and opinions about enlistment.
Constructive reactions please. Second time of creating post.
Please help to push to FP.
Re: Ongoing Peace Corp Enlistment by funnynation(m): 7:48pm On May 10, 2016
i don't know much about those guys but hope sombody will explain better
Re: Ongoing Peace Corp Enlistment by olumaxi(m): 8:14pm On May 10, 2016
A friend of mine actually did dis in 2012..she is not yet a peace corp employee
Re: Ongoing Peace Corp Enlistment by seglord22(m): 9:37pm On May 10, 2016
Keep it coming please.
Re: Ongoing Peace Corp Enlistment by Bellfun(m): 12:01am On May 11, 2016
Abeegggii!

That thing na scam jare!

You buy form...pay for this...pay for that!...after all daid and done,you're posted to a school or one junction to help control traffic!

Instead of wasting your time with peace corp...better find your way to a reputable security firm like Halogen and the likes!
Re: Ongoing Peace Corp Enlistment by bobbygabe(m): 8:03am On May 11, 2016
seglord22:
I am one of the hopeful youths, that hope that peace Corp Nigeria bill will be sign to law by the FG.
The Corp is organising an orientation camp which hopefully it promise to kick off this Friday 13 of May.
I want to humbly ask for your views and opinions about enlistment.
Constructive reactions please. Second time of creating post.
Please help to push to FP.
...... Are u 4rm ekiti?
Re: Ongoing Peace Corp Enlistment by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 31, 2016
Pls I would love to know, how is d training like? What does one need to know concerning d training and life in camp for 4 weeks like so as to prepare adequately

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government Jobs Recruitment In Nigeria - Federal Government Jobs Recruit / 95k Net Job Or 55k Net Job? Please Advice / African Development Bank Group (AFDB) Graduate Assistants & Non-Grad Jobs 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.