Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Travelling To The UK This MAY - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To The UK This MAY (695 Views)

Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here / Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To The UK This MAY by estateallen: 10:44pm On May 10, 2016
Please do you know anybody travelling to the UK this MAY? please email me at estateallen@yahoo.com Thanks.
Re: Travelling To The UK This MAY by Lexusgs430: 1:49am On May 11, 2016
What do you need the information for?
Re: Travelling To The UK This MAY by Nobody: 7:46am On May 11, 2016
Estateallen, it looks like you need help from someone in naija coming to the UK . But you should know how our country ppl no dey like broadcast travelling plans.

If you really need help perhaps you should disclose why you need the contact of someone travelling. I for one, will not mail any random person to declare I'm traveling in this day and age especially since your account is newly registered.

If it was justwise asking this question people might feel a bit safe.

Just my thoughts sha, pesin fit don mail you with their full itinerary sef.
Re: Travelling To The UK This MAY by Lexusgs430: 8:23am On May 11, 2016
parisienne:
Estateallen, it looks like you need help from someone in naija coming to the UK . But you should know how our country ppl no dey like broadcast travelling plans.

If you really need help perhaps you should disclose why you need the contact of someone travelling. I for one, will not mail any random person to declare I'm traveling in this day and age especially since your account is newly registered.

If it was justwise asking this question people might feel a bit safe.

Just my thoughts sha, pesin fit don mail you with their full itinerary sef.

Abi make then pack specially packed white powder for pesin
Re: Travelling To The UK This MAY by estateallen: 8:31am On May 11, 2016
I need someone to help me bring some things

(1) (Reply)

Why Is All The Item Sent From Abroad Mostly Cloths And Bags Smell The Same Odor / Scarcity Of Aviation Fuel Led To About 90% Cancellation Of Local Flights Today / Graphic- Horrified Villagers Cut Open Python, Remove Body Of Missing Man (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.